Chapter 2| Betrayal (2)
68 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2| Betrayal-(2)

“Huh?”

Mina stooped her sobbing when she heard that voice. She raised her eyes, filled with tears and saw Xu Fei standing there.

She immediately stood up from her seat and exclaimed.

“Senior Xu!!”

“Sit down. You don't have to stand up. Why were you crying?”

Xu Fei asked directly. He knew that beating around the bush would not do anything in this situation.

That's why, he directly asked her.

“Well, that, that, I was practicing for a role. The company wanted me to take on acting.”

‘Do I look like a idiot to you!?’

That was Xu Fei's expression and thoughts when he heard that.

She knew Mina well. She was never into acting and there is no reason for her to practice this late at night and even in the lounge area.

There was obviously something wrong with it and Mina trying to hide it made it even more suspicious.

‘The issue is bigger than I thought!’

Xu Fei felt that the issue was not small. Mina was not the type to hide things from someone.

Her hiding it means it was more of a serious matter.

“Mina! Do I look like a idiot to you? You can share the matter with me. I will help you solve the matter.”

When Xu Fei said, Mina again started shedding tears.

He was startled seeing this and hurriedly came close to her and said while tapping her shoulders.

“Mina, what is the matter? Tell me, honestly. Do you have a breakup with your boyfriend or something.”

‘Celebrities these days would surely try to date!’

Xu Fei knew that many celebrities would date someone, despite their agencies policies.

Many times, it can become a dating scandal but celebrities will still do it.

He also didn't felt that something was wrong with it. Celebrities are also human, they also have the rights to date someone they love.

Seeing Mina like this, Xu Fei thought that she was crying because she had a breakup or something but Mina shook her head and replied.

“No, that's not the matter. It is something else entirely.”

When Mina said that, Xu Fei's expression shook with surprise.

‘If that's not the case, then why is she crying this much? Is she being harassed by someone?’

That sort of thoughts filled his head as he asked Mina seriously, this time in a higher pitched voice. 

“Mina, tell me honestly, what had happened to you?”

Mina's eyes shook when she saw the serious expression of Xu Fei.

She opened and closed her mouth several times like she don't want what to say, but she finally spoke in the end and her words were too shocking for Xu Fei.

After hearing about the whole story, Xu Fei only had one thought in his mind.

‘What the hell is happening in the agency?!’

* * *

The next morning.

As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, Xu Fei exited it with an angry and enraged expression on his face.

The top floor only has one room and it was the office of the CEO of Ark entertainment, Cao Shi.

“Sir, you can't go in.”

The receptionist tried to stop him from entering but Xu Fei wasn't in the mood to stop. 

“I want to talk to Cao Shi right now. Get out of my way.”

He said angrily and the receptionist tried to appease him as she said.

“CEO Cao had not come to the office yet.”

“Don't lie to me. I saw his car outside.”

Xu Fei didn't wait for the receptionist to reply, as he quickly passed her and started going towards the CEO's office

It was not the first time he had come here, that's why he knew the whole layout of the top floor.

“Sir! Please stop, CEO Cao had denied everyone to enter his office!”

The receptionist followed him from behind but he didn't stopped his steps, as if he was ignoring her.

“Cao Shi!!”

Xu Fei entered the office with a shout and looked towards the man sitting in front of the room.

He had a handsome face with a rough jawline and he was wearing a expensive looking suit, he was Cao Shi.

The CEO of Ark entertainment.

“You can go now. I want to talk to him alone.”

Cao Shi looked towards the receptionist and she quickly bowed her head and left the office, leaving only Cao Shi and Xu Fei there.

“What happened, Xu Fei. You are looking like a mess!”

Xu Fei had not slept the last night. He was not able to sleep after hearing those shocking facts from Mina.

Due to overworking, he already looked more older, now that he hadn't sleep well, he was looking more of a mess.

“I don't want to talk about that, Cao Shi.”

“Cao Shi? Have you forgotten that I am the CEO here.”

“I have the shares in this company. I can talk to you however I want.”

“Very well! Tell me why are you here, then?”

Cao Shi smiled when he heard that.

“What the hell have I heard? The company is making the female celebrities sleep with rich businessman.”

Cao Shi smile broke for a second when he heard that. He didn't knew that Xu Fei will be able to find out about the matter this soon.

‘I was shocked when I heard that.’

When Mira had told him about it, he hadn't believed her for a second but her eyes were clear.

So, he had a doubt in his heart. That's why, through the night, he had been checking any suspicious thing in the company and he had indeed find them.

He don't have any choice but to accept the truth then but he still wanted to hear it directly from Cao Shi.

“Xu Fei, where did you heard that from? It's obviously a lie. You don't have to believe these rumours.”

“So, the evidence I had find is also a lie.”

Xu Fei was never the type of person who acts irrationally. He had come here after finding the evidence.

He just wanted to hear the answer from Cao Shi's mouth now.

“I am asking something, Cao Shi.”

“Yes, it's true. We are using celebrities to gain connections with rich businessmen. The celebrities are also profiting for it, so its not like we are doing something bad.”

“Bad! What you are doing is illegal prostitution. If we got reported, the whole company can be destroyed.”

“Who will dare to report us?”

Cao Shi laughed as he asked and Xu Fei replied instantly. 

“I will report it!”

2