Chapter 032: The Second Night Under The Great Oak (18+)
584 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

tags:

Spoiler

H/M, masturbation, hanjob, oral, vanilla

[collapse]

“I won’t forbid you from doing anything tonight. Just keep quiet” with those words, Olka left. I did not expect such an open approval from her; at the same time I feel called out – what an embarrassment! I will have to be more careful in the future.

Suddenly Nugund hugs me. “Don’t worry about it” he assures me. “You are still getting used to your own body. It’s normal that you would be swept away in a moment. Especially by someone like Pola… and it seems that you have been learning from her dutifully!” His hand gently move down my back – it feels so good all my worries melt away. I arch back in pleasure as he nuzzles and kisses along my neck and up, towards my ears. “I have to say… you’ve learned well” he whispers and it sends shivers down my spine; I can feel my dick rising and my pussy moisturising.

Then, as abruptly as he started – he gets up and steps away. I sit there dumbfounded, looking up at him – but his attention isn't centered on me right now. I follow his disapproving gaze and see Pola… who’s pretty shamelessly ogling us both, aroused, her hands on her breasts and thighs; she’s especially interested in my crotch – which, I realise, is visible from her point of view. I quickly cover it and close my legs, then sit differently so it doesn’t happen again; I have a deep blush on my cheeks the entire time – and it makes the Lisitha laugh.

Uuuu, why are you hiding? It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked already” she remarks, laughing. “And why why did you stop? I know you aren’t up for a threesomes as a principle, Nugund, so I promise I won’t even try to join” she teases us with a shit-eating grin, clearly enjoying our – well, at least mine – embarrassment; I’m not exactly sure what my DILF is feeling right now. “Don’t tell me you are so shy as to deny woman her fun?”

Enough of this!” he barks, clearly annoyed, his arms crossed; did she touch some nerve? “We are going to sleep” what?! “If you want to have some fun, you will have to go somewhere else!”

What?!” I voice my shock… only for grinning Pola to stand up. She measures the Wolfman, then me. And winks! But before I can react, she takes off my collar she was still wearing, turns back, and – throwing one last “enjoy your time!” comment – she leaves. She just walks away.

I promptly close my mouth as soon as I realise it is wide open. I am stupefied and look at Nugund, to see a relief on his face; it removes my own anxiety immediately. “So… would it be wrong of me to assume she’s giving us some room to… you know… do it?”

The Volkhlun looks at me funny. “Do it? You mean fuck?” The colour of my cheeks turns darker and I nod; he leans over me with a smirk – oh shit, it’s so hot! “You are damn right!” He exclaims, then brings my head up and our lips meet.

It feels as if the world around us stopped turning for a split-second. I reciprocate his kiss with enthusiasm and our tongues intertwine in a bid for dominance; I am losing, but it’s not like it’s a fair fight to begin with, as his tongue is longer than mine. Still, this is not a competition, nor is it a war; both sides are always victorious here.

I close my eyes, enjoying my other senses: the warmth of our bodies, the taste and texture of his mouth, the intoxicating smell of our arousal, even the sound of our exploration; all of it intensified, melting my brain and body with pure carnal pleasure. I feel my penis throbbing, my vulva soaked, my nipples erect; I also sense his cock rising, eager for some action. I take one hand off his cheek and grab his red rocket, soliciting a moan from him. I start moving my hand up and down his shaft and it grows bigger and bigger with every repetition, until it reaches its full size; then our mouths separate.

“Don’t stop!” He pushes between one grunt and the other, putting his chin on top of my head as his hands wander all over my back; this position forces me sniff his sweat – and it’s so hot! I had no idea how attractive such odour can be to me. It turns the fire in my nethers up so much I just have to grab my own cock and stroke it as well. I match the pace of the strokes – and that perverse harmony gives me some strange sense of satisfaction.

“I’m close” whispers my lover to my ear after a moment and the feeling of his breath nearly causes me to cum myself. I push him up and he cooperates, as he clearly understands what I want to do… but I have a small surprise for him. I release my grip on his junk… and let it stand on its own. My partner grunts with dissatisfaction, while I grab his hips and inch my head closer to his penis, then take a good, deep sniff; it’s nearly enough to put me over the edge. I look up at his face and continue inhaling his concentrated, masculine odour while looking him straight into his eyes; I can clearly see he finds my actions bizarre, yet arousing.

I start licking and kissing his precum-covered dick and balls, without breaking our eye-contact. It’s obvious that he likes it much, much more. He even puts his hand on my head and starts scratching behind my ear; it’s so good that if I was jerking myself, I would have came here and now. Luckily, he realises that as soon as I stop worshipping his manhood and starts playing with my ears instead; while still arousing, it’s no longer mind-meltingly good, so I can return to pleasuring him orally.

As I continue I can feel his cock throbbing more and more. I know he’s ready to shoot his load and I don’t want to deny it to him another time – so I take his dick fully into my mouth. As I massage his rocket with my lips and tongue, I do not neglect my own; I know I am going to cum as soon as his baby batter hits my throat. And it happens soon – with one final grunt he pushes as far as he can and orgasms. I shoot my own load not long after him, spraying it quite far; if I interpret the sizzling sound I hear correctly – straight into the campfire. Some part of my mind finds it hilarious, but it is soon covered in a layers of carnal satisfaction.

I don’t know for how long exactly my whole world was reduced to Nugund – my every sense being filled with various sensations of him – but it finally ends. I release his – now floppy – dick from my mouth and swallow his sperm; when I was a Human I’ve read it tastes quite gross, but as a Hellhound I actually like it’s flavour. I wonder whether it’s something about me personally, me being a specific Species or me being a Beastkin; the latter seems the most plausible to me, as I remember Pola swallowing my ejaculate as well.

“That was… great” I smile at the praise. “You are getting better” he caresses my ears with tenderness; this time it’s a nice, non-sexual feeling. His touch is different than when I was giving him the blowjob, softer and more caring; I think I like it more.

“I have good teachers” I respond coquettishly; it makes the Volkhlun laugh.

“I am honoured to be counted as one… but I know I don’t hold a candle to Pola in that regards” he says with a bit of regret in his voice. That surprises me and I tilt my head.

“I know you are more reserved that an average Beastkin, but… are you saying our Foxy friend is more” I pause, looking for a right word. “Horny?”

Nugund chuckles. “Is she really? I don’t really know her that well – so I’m not the one you should ask… but on the other hand – from what I’ve heard about her, she seems to be a good person” I look at him with confusion; it isn’t necessarily the answer to my question… and it appears that my DILF notices that too and sighs. “Look, if you are asking about relationship among Kin – and, by extension, how you fit into this – then do not worry; nothing that has happened is outside the norm” he frowns. “If anything, it is indeed I who can be considered a bad influence on you.”

“What?!” I shout involuntarily, too shocked to control myself. “But you’ve always been so respectful and open-minded! You set your own boundaries and respect that of others! How can that be bad?” The Volkhlun smiles wryly.

“I am considered a selfish lover by many” he states, with sadness. I tilt my head in a question I’m unable to vocalise, giving him time to collect his thoughts. “You see, it is considered normal for Beastkin to have many partners of varying degree of intimacy. It is considered normal to act upon your feelings and urges” he sighs, again, before continuing. “That’s where the problem lies. I want to be with one person – and one person only. And I know you understand that feeling in a sense” he looks me deep in the eyes and I see a lot of melancholy in his. “You lived in a culture where this is the norm – so you treat me normally. And I thank you for that.”

I stare at him in shock. I… I think I get what he tries to say even better than he realises, in a strange way. I’ve always been attracted to both men and women – I’m sure of that; I also have dreams of group sex and multiple lovers that seem to be newer… but are they really? When I was a Human even admitting my attraction to the same sex to myself was something that took me years – who can say I wouldn’t discover even more things about myself if I lived longer, right? And – in my social environment – having multiple partners was shunned even more than being gay. Or bi, in my case.

And Nugund said – indirectly, but still – that he’s treated differently for his life choices. Choices that stand in opposition to his culture; the culture that seemingly promotes polyamory and shuns monogamy. One can truly say we've faced the same problem, but with the opposite spin.

“Darling” I say as I hug the surprised Wolfman; I’m only slightly embarrassed to call him that. “I think that you are a very romantic, compassionate and selfless person” I hug him tighter. “Don’t pay attention to what masses say – what counts is to find others who understand and support you. And hey!” I smile and kiss him on the cheek. “You at least have me!”

It looks like my words really touched him and lifted his spirit, as he chuckles and repays my smooch with a kiss on the lips that grows more and more passionate. Soon our tongues intertwine once more, our hands explore our bodies and our dicks awaken. He pulls back after a moment and we both pant with need. He beams with joy and excitement.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?” He proposes and I seal it with another kiss. Then we lay down together – me on the side and him behind my back. We cuddle, with our bodies naked; the warmth of his body, the beating of his heart, his smell and touch – it all makes me feel simultaneously comfortable and horny. The heat spreads from my nethers throughout my entire body, as my hungering pussy moistens and our touches get more and more lascivious. Finally we are ready, and he penetrates my wet folds with his hard cock. The pleasure makes me arch my back and moan; I’m careful not howl this time.

The pace that Nugund sets is very good; slow, but steady. Not overwhelmed by the desire, I notice that there’s a stark contrast between our intimate coupling and the wild fucking with Pola. There’s a sense of liberation to yesterday’s intercourse – but here and now I feel as in a safe world of our own, mine and my partner’s. I honestly don’t know which I prefer because both feel fantastic, both have their own merits. I hope I will be able to explore even more in the future.

Still, as our sex continues other thoughts gradually leave my head; in the end the pleasure is what fills it anyway. As I can feel my partner getting closer, I turn my head and kiss him deeply as I cum; he finishes soon after. We lie there, connected, and slowly drift asleep, as waves of his warm sperm fill my womb.

And another 18+ chapter! Have fun!

As you noticed, I added tags, as the previous poll chose. As you can see it contains information about participants (I decided to do it this way, because Kora is always a participant - so I focus only on her partners) and general sexual acts performed; please notify me if you think something else should be added.

I will also be taking a break before, during and after Easter - but how long it will be I will notify you next week. I realised I need: 1)rest, 2)time to clean up and fix previous chapters (even if there will be no big rewrites) and 3)time to set up stuff like a Discord server (or have backup chapters). I don't think it will last longer than 2-3 weeks and I should be back by the second half of April.

The only silver lining is that the next chapter should work well as a finale to the arc, as our group will finally leave the Valley to return to the tribe... with a new friend and a lot of important stuff in tow.

So as always: feel free to comment (especially if you notice a mistake), favourite, rate and leave a review. Peace!

13