This World Is…
987 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jin-chan I want to tell you something very important."

'I also have something to ask you Mom, but why do you look so serious? did I do something wrong?'

"It's about your future... Jin, I wanted to tell you this when you turn ten.. but I think you will understand it because you are such a good boy"

"My future... " 'What she is talking about, what about my future? Am I supposed to find a job or is she secretly plotting to enroll me in some fancy magic academy?'

"Lisen Jin you are a special child in this world, not many like you exist.. but" *pause*

Ayaka is unsure of how to put it properly. 'Jin, my beloved child, I understand that it may be challenging for someone your age to comprehend the complexities of this world. However, it is crucial that you embrace the truth and conditioning that comes with it. I know it may not be easy, but you must internalize the knowledge that I am about to share with you. As a young man, you will face societal expectations that may seem overwhelming at times. I want you to know that I am here to support you every step of the way.'

'Special child? I had a feeling this was coming, considering how everyone treated me with such kindness. now please tell me that my magical talent is far greater than any normal kid, tell me I have cheats.'

"Jin pay all of your attention to me for what I am about to tell you. you will not take anything lightly or as a joke, is that clear?" Ayaka gazed into Jin's eyes, her expression serious as she spoke. The signs of Jin's nervousness started to manifest on his face.

"yes"

"this world has a cruel reality, Everyone in this world is deeply affected by it including you when you become an adult. humanity is struggling to maintain its existence because there is an extreme scarcity of man in the current world therefore, Jin you as a male child is very rare in this world"

*pause* 'Males are rare...? What is this? She warns against taking it lightly, but then proceeds to deliver the biggest joke in the next moment '

"I am sorry, but I am unable to understand what you are saying, Mom."

"it was exactly as I said Jin, boys are very rare to be born."

"you are joking are...?"

"NO JIN" Ayaka shouted, and her steely voice echoed throughout the office. Jin inclined his head backward, his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes widened. Ayaka immediately recognized her error; she had never raised her voice like this while speaking to Jin, although it is common when she converses with Jin's sister.

Ayaka rises from her chair, then approaches Jin's seat, she leans down and gently places her hands on top of his head. Ayaka gazed at Jin with a tender expression, affirming, "It's true Jin, I am not lying" Following her words, she settled beside him and embraced him, placing one hand on Jin's shoulder while the other gently rested on his ear, leaving virtually no space between them.

Ayaka had hoped that it was just a lie, but the harsh reality was that the male population was significantly lower than the females. This meant that only a handful of women had the opportunity to form any kind of relationship with a man. Ayaka was considered fortunate to have given birth to Jin, despite being a beautiful and powerful magician she remained single. It was normal in this world for women to remain single even after putting in a lot of effort to attract a man. The scarcity of men created fierce competition among women, leaving many desperate for a partner.

Jin is being embraced by his mother, in his previous life he didn't get much of his mother's affection. Jin's head rested on Ayaka's massive breast and he could smell a very pleasant smell coming out from Ayaka's clothes. he is too confused to think straight, Ayaka tells him something he couldn't imagine even in his wildest dreams. 'if it is true I can't believe it, this world, what type of world I reincarnated to...mom you are too close."

It been a month since Ayaka last saw Jin well. She longed to embrace him in the morning, but the societal norms dictated that a mother showing affection towards her son in someone else's presence is inappropriate. Now Ayaka couldn't help but express her love for Jin, 'Oh Jin, my baby, it has been so long since I have showered you with love. You are so adorable, and it's okay if you don't understand everything yet. You are still a child, and this world can be overwhelming for boys like you. However, it's essential to learn about your responsibilities as a male. Don't worry, Mommy will always protect you from other women, at least until you become an adult. I hope you will always stay with me...' Ayaka's eyes welled up with tears as she thought about her son.

Jin looked at Ayaka's face and saw a teary face. A part of Jin is still Ayaka's son and that part dislikes it when Ayaka cries. "Mom please don't cry"

"Jin... Jin... I am so happy... that you are fine now... it's like a miracle." At this point, Ayaka's countenance is marred by tears that have welled up in her eyes. Ayaka faced the day very close in which she could've lost her son, she considered this a miracle of gods that Jin is alive.

"Mom I wanted to stay at your side when I was sick... I was so lonely" Another part of Jin emerges out from him as he is embraced by Ayaka. Jin wore a sorrowful expression despite not shedding any tears

"I was lonely too... without you." Just like this, A few moments of tenderness were shared between the mother and her son. After a pause, Ayaka released Jin from her hug but one of her hands was still on top of Jin's.

"Mom, what was my illness" Jin asked.

Ayaka's countenance was marked with a grave demeanor. "we still yet to know that. Miss Sachi is still researching it... I strongly believe that there isn't a defect in your mana vessel."

"then my treatment isn't over yet?"

"No, Miss Sachi will visit you tomorrow, if she finds anything then you will be shifted to a health facility... but don't be afraid mommy will be with you."

Ayaka continued " Besides Jin why are you interested in magic." Ayaka's eyes glared at Jin.

Jin was reluctant to see Ayaka like that "I wanted to learn magic."

Ayaka exasperated Jin "I won't allow it, you have just recovered now."

Jin was saddened to hear that. Ayaka is the head of the house, she is the one who sets all the rules of the household. If she won't allow something in the house it is prohibited to do it by default, everyone has to follow it and Jin is no exception.

"But Mom." Jin wanted to convince his mother.

"Quite Jin" Ayaka's anger was evident "If you were found to be overstepping then you will receive a punishment" *pause* Ayaka continued "Also if you secretly go to the library and any book related to magic found in your room then I will throw you inside a monster chamber... Jin you better be disciplined."

Ayaka refrained from discussing the state laws or the fact that males have a lower affinity for magic. Instead, she used Jin's recent illness as a pretext to forbid him from practicing magic.

'monster chamber' As soon as Jin heard those words a chill went down his spine, In the past, Jin had encountered it, a huge two-headed serpent monster with rough skin, sharp teeth, red eyes, and a piercing crimson orb. original Jin instinctively overtook him entirely and said "I am sorry Mom I will not do such things."

"Never disobey me Jin." Ayaka cleases Jin's hair gently "Mother always makes decisions with your best interests in mind." Ayaka smiled.

Ayaka told Jin to go to his room and informed him that tonight everyone in the family would unite to have dinner.

------------------------

-----------------

---------

Upon Ellie's departure from the main office, Ayaka patiently awaited the arrival of the state officers. Her subordinate had already notified her about their presence, yet due to her office being situated on the fourteenth floor, it would take a considerable amount of time to reach there.

Ayaka discerned the sound of approaching footsteps, followed by the entrance of a maid who opened the door from outside, allowing both of them to enter.

The first named Kei Has blonde hair which is styled in a chic, modern cut that frames her face perfectly. Her muscular physique is evident in the way she carries herself, with a confident and powerful stride. She is wearing a formal suit that fits her like a glove, accentuating her curves and highlighting her toned arms and legs. The suit is a deep navy blue color that complements her blonde hair and fair complexion. She is wearing a pair of black pumps that add a touch of elegance to her outfit. Her makeup is subtle yet striking, with a bold red lip that draws attention to her full lips.

The second one named Camei has long, wavy brown hair that cascades down her back. Her small but beautiful face is framed by a pair of trendy, rectangular glasses that accentuate her sharp features. She is wearing a formal suit with a tailored blazer that cinches at the waist and a knee-length pencil skirt.

"Ayaka-san don't give us a cold look as soon as we arrive" Kei says while smiling but her eyes give it away with a look of disdain.

 If you have any suggestions about my writing style then you free to do so

If you like the chapter then hit the❤️button and leave a comment

I know that monster part isn't making much sense but it sure will in the future

22