Miss Officers
1.3k 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ayaka-san don't give us a cold look as soon as we arrive. " Kei says while smiling but her eyes give it away with a look of disdain.

*silent*

"Kei-san, I don't have time to hear nonsense," Ayaka said with an irritated expression.

"Neither do we have Ayaka-san"

Kei and Camei approached Ayaka. Despite the availability of chairs to sit on, they opted not to use them. Both of them are esteemed members of the well-known MMD division of the States and are currently responsible for handling affairs concerning Jin Esumi. Kei, being more seasoned and holding a higher rank, is surpassed in magical prowess by Camei. Upon receiving news of Jin's unexpected recovery, they hurriedly made their way to Ayaka's location.

"We are Glad to hear about Master Jin's recovery." it was Camei, she put on a cheerful smile at the end.

Ayaka's hands are clasped and raised to her nose, with her elbow resting on the desk. She is listening to both of them with half-closed eyes. "We cannot celebrate yet, as we need to wait for Miss Sachi's confirmation." *Camei's smile fades away*

"Ayaka-san, you are mistaken. We can still rejoice as his recovery indicates that his mana vessel is not defective." With a smirk on her face, Kei addressed Ayaka.

"It only decreases the likelihood, we can't be entirely certain... But I sincerely hope that you are correct in this one." Ayaka said with a neutral face.

There is a fatal illness known as mana vessel defect that remains incurable to this day. Those afflicted with it are at high risk of death or a significantly shortened lifespan, with little hope for recovery. Jin's remarkable recovery has led Ayaka and Kie to suspect that he may not have been suffering from this condition after all.

Camei murmured, "Ayaka-san, regarding the report we provided you earlier... the contents remain valid, despite Master Jin's considerable recovery."

Ayaka understands what she meant, "I already told you all, Jin's health is my top priority. If Miss Sachi discovers anything worrisome during her examination tomorrow, I won't object to Jin being admitted to a healthcare facility permanently." Ayaka uttered the last sentence in a feeble tone.

"That was not the only condition," Kei said with a serious expression.

"Today... Today I will tell him." Ayaka made eye contact with Kei.

Ayaka recently received an official report from the States, instructing her to bend a few rules as a guardian of a Jin. The report emphasizes the need to endorse the States' decisions regarding Jin, including allowing him to receive treatment from the National Health Institute. Additionally, Ayaka is required to disclose information about males  situation to Jin.

Jin's proper conduct with the facility's staff members is guaranteed by the second measure, which also aims to prevent him from being easily deceived by any doctor. young males being r*ped is not uncommon in this world, The fate of suffering is not something any mother wants for her son. If Jin is careless with his words and acts during his treatment then that may be his very fate, which could result in him becoming repulsive towards women.

"Hopefully, tomorrow's visit of Miss Sachi will yield positive outcomes.." Camei tries to lighten up the atmosphere. 'That will put an end to overtime and my dark circles, It has been ages since I slept well' *Camei crying from inside*

"Ayaka-san, I have some information that I like to share with you. However, it has not been officially declared by the State yet" Kei said.

"What is it."

"State is planning to increase the term of every man's productive years" Kei said with a straight face.

*silent*

Ayaka almost jumped off her chair "What!!" *a short pause* "Are you sure it is not a rumor." The surprise on Ayaka's face is noticeable.

"I am not supposed to discuss this matter, but I think you have every right to know. The bill was submitted by Burton Noble fraction yesterday, and the State will likely approve it due to the population decline."

*silent**silent*

Akaya cannot seem to utter a single word.

Kei continues "That concludes everything we need to discuss, it is time for us to depart."

*A few minutes have passed* Ayaka is spacing out with a sorrowful expression 'If I were to be a young girl, I would be happy to know that they increase the term... But how can I as his mother... My baby.' Ayaka released a sigh of agony.

---------------------

----------------

-----------

Jin finds himself lost in thought as he takes a seat in his room.

'the f*ck was that this world is crazy, what I am supposed to do? wait, that snake monster, something like that is in my house. How terrifying, I cannot sleep at night.' Jin recalls the memories of when he encountered the snake monster. 'when I just turned seven Mom threw me in that dark chamber... I pissed my pants to see that.'

Jin, lost in contemplation imagining the monster, rises from his chair and reclines on his bed, placing a pillow beneath his face. "Miyo said the same... I am rare in this world." *pause* "It means that I can marry any number of girls... I remember... that time when she ruthlessly rejected me in front of everyone... how I cried at home after that incident... She was my first love."

Jin turns while lying in bed, resting his backbone on the bed"My love will no longer be rejected but rather sought after and valued" Jin spoke to himself in a soft voice. "It's just crazy to think about it... My fate... I mean It's not that bad to fuck girls... I think... Let's just grow up as soon as possible."

Jin put his right hand high above in the air and started waving his fingers "I want to learn magic too, I badly wanted to cast cool spells... Girls and magic?" Jin again turns upside down "I look forward to it."

Jin peacefully drifts into a deep slumber, completely unaware of the world around him as he gets lost in his thoughts.

----------------------

---------------

--------

"Jin-sama, Jin-sama wake up"

"Ah... Miyo san" Jin lifts his trunk using his hands for support.

"It's time for dinner... everyone is waiting for you... let's get you ready."

"Ah I forgot about that... thank you for coming." Jin starts to rub his eyes.

Miyo helped Jin to get ready for dinner, she also made his hair which was uneven due to his sleep. And after five minutes.

"You look so adorable Jin-sama" Miyo comments to Jin while smiling cheerfully "Let's get going then." 'oh Jin-sama.. you look so cool... please be careful not to smile like that in front of any other maids. some of them are new here... They might faint in happiness.'

As they entered the dining hall, it was evident that the decorations had been enhanced with even more elegance and allure since earlier in the day. Miyako, Jin's eldest sister, rose from her seat upon spotting him. She had been eagerly anticipating the chance to see her beloved younger brother. During Jin's illness, Ayaka had only allowed Miyako to visit him three times, as there was a risk of him contracting an airborne disease. Ayaka is quite overprotective when it came to Jin, but then again, most mothers with sons tend to be that way.

"Jin are you all fine now." opposite the setting of the dining table which is noble and hints to remain elegant, calm, and composure. Miyako said in a rather louder voice.

"MIYAKO WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?" Ayaka's voice was even more louder and she became furious with Miyoko, causing a prominent vein to appear on her forehead.

 

I am glad how this chapter turned out 

If you are liking the story then don't forget to drop some comments

29