The Adherent (2)
263 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first time in his life, Blood Master felt foolish for not understanding any reasons why these women followed the Adherent. Some sought safety for their children. However, when he saw the children walking barefoot in the scorching sun, Blood Master became even more perplexed.

Though they lived in the village, they at least had homes and roofs for shelter. However, by following the Adherent, they had to travel all the time and only stopped when there was an inn large enough to accommodate them. While these children slept crowded together at night, their mothers were busy panting as they rode the Adherent's 'horse'.

Blood Master couldn't comprehend. What puzzled him even more was why the Adherent chose women who already had husbands. Didn't he see the abundance of green young grass scattered along the way? Just pick one and finish without breaking bonds.

Or, if he genuinely wanted to satisfy his desires, just go to the brothel in town. Blood Master could vouch that every courtesan in the kingdom had skills that could take you to heaven. This was because he and they had exchanged abilities for a long time.

Blood Master couldn't understand, but he didn't want to blame his brother just like that. He felt that there was a purpose behind all this, and perhaps it was a quest given to him by Terra. However, when the two Adherents had the chance to talk, Blood Master once again found himself breathless.

The MILFs had nothing to do with the quest given by Terra, or as he called it in the Adherent language, the "system." He had done it purely out of his own desire. He did it because he felt warmth from these women, and he was angry about how they were mistreated by their husbands.

Unfortunately, Blood Master, who had conducted his investigation, knew that these women had lived relatively safe lives before the arrival of the Adherent. Perhaps their lives were mundane and normal, but there was no mistreatment by their husbands as the Adherent had claimed.

When Blood Master asked how many Main Quests the Adherent had completed, the answer made him want to scream. In the several decades since he became an Adherent, he had only completed 20 Main Quests. Meanwhile, Blood Master, who had been living in the forest, had completed at least 500 Main Quests.

In contrast, this Adherent had a Primary Main Quest to prepare the world's forces before the test began, such as reconciling warring kingdoms, killing dangerous monsters, or rescuing kidnapped nobles. However, none of these important quests had been completed. That meant the entire time had been spent accumulating other men's wives left and right.

W-W-WH-WH-WHY YOU SO FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!

However, before Blood Master could resolve the issues created by the Adherent, the feared test they awaited arrived. New creatures emerged, different from humans and werebeasts.

They called themselves elves.

They were aliens residing in a world named Tree World. With their proficiency in Magic, they successfully created a portal to this world and sent their forces. Their goal was to defeat all the forces in this world and enslave its inhabitants. Led by a tyrannical king with formidable power, the elf forces surged across the world like a cavalry overwhelming an archer unit.

The powerful kingdoms were in chaos, they were unprepared for this attack due to the problems left unsolved by the Adherent. As a result, the elf forces almost took over the world easily if Blood Master hadn't quickly countered their attack single-handedly.

However, a new problem arose when the Adherent, whose assistance he still hoped for, suddenly fell in love with the elf queen.

Quickly changing his mind, the Adherent sided with the elves just to dip his filthy penis into the elf queen's vagina. He believed that war was not the real path, and they could make peace with the elves.

Blood Master felt an overwhelming urge to bash the Adherent head against a mountain and shatter it.

And that's precisely what Blood Master did.

He had had enough of the foolishness of this Adherent. Peace? Try saying that to all the people brutally beheaded by the elves. Try saying that to all the women raped by the elves. Try saying that to all the children cruelly enslaved by the elves.

And the queen he deemed sacred only because of her fair skin was an elf even more ruthless than their tyrannical king. She had a hobby of collecting virgin girls and bathing in their blood while sipping wine with a smile on her face.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

"Why are you so fucking degenerate?"

That was what Blood Master yelled as the head of the Adherent shattered when he bashed it against the seventh mountain.

Blood Master, still fueled by anger after killing someone he considered a brother, unleashed his rage upon the elf forces. He went on a rampage, destroying everything in his path, regardless of how many he killed or how many wounds he suffered.

Finally, he managed to kill the tyrannical elf king and tore apart the elf queen who had caused all of this. The terrified elves fled back through the portal to their world and sealed it shut.

Although he emerged victorious, the wounds Blood Master had sustained were beyond healing. As the sound of a ringing bell followed by a robotic voice echoed, Blood Master breathed his last.

That marked the end of his first experience as an Adherent before he reincarnated into a new life complete with his memories. Despite his disappointment, he still hoped that his second life as an Adherent would be different from the previous one because Terra had promised him that this time everything would be different. Terra introduced him to a new concept: "Heroine."

A Heroine possesses luck and fate that can at least resist the Adherent's influence, making it less likely for them to easily succumb to the Adherent's desires. Heroines also have destinies directly related to the Main Quest that an Adherent must undertake. Thus, when an Adherent desires a Heroine as their lover, they must first complete their Main Quest.

Once again, Blood Master praised and revered Terra's wisdom to the skies. With light footsteps, Blood Master left his training ground to meet his brothers and his future sister-in-law.

However, what he encountered was...

1st Heroine Interview:

What? You're a princess, and you don't want to marry a prince? Then what is the purpose of your life? Painting? Singing? Dancing? Do you think about how much of the kingdom's wealth is spent to support your frivolous hobbies? Haven't you noticed a single raised eyebrow when you requested grand art performances that invited patrons from across the kingdom to fulfill your hobby? Then why does your face crinkle when the king asks for repayment for what the kingdom has provided you all this time?

What? Your life is meaningless, like a bird in a cage? Do you see that beggar girl on the street? What do you think would happen if she were given the opportunity to live a life like a bird in a cage, just like you? She would nod her head faster than a starving chicken pecking at grains!!!

And yet, you choose to marry a young man of unclear origins just because he has the ability to compose good poetry. Are you a princess or a courtesan?

Of course, the king cannot accept that unclear man as your husband. What does he have, anyway? The king doesn't know that he is an Adherent, and I can't tell him that he's an Adherent.

If you truly love him, why didn't you wait until he had a status that wouldn't embarrass the kingdom to marry you? He's an Adherent; if he's serious, it would only take one or two years to reach that position.

So, what did you both do? Runoff and engage in premarital affairs secretly, with no one knowing? What did you think would happen when the prince, the prospective husband of the princess, found out about this? War, YOU FOOL!!! A war that would destroy both kingdoms!!!

Do you think the prince is a coward for not accepting that the princess doesn't love him? Haven't you thought that, from the beginning, this isn't about love? Haven't you even read a book about the meaning of the marriage relationship between the two warring kingdoms all this time?

If the prince didn't choose war, what do you think he would do? Stay silent and bite his fingers? He's a prince, you fool!!! He's a future king!!! What man would respect a king who wears a green hat on his head and just stays silent with a smile!!!

You're not just insulting the prince but also the king, his family, and all the men in the kingdom!!! Can't you at least use your brain instead of your dick for once!

Fucking Degenerate!!

2nd Heroine Interview:

So, you're a sect master, right? Hmm? The Cultivation Art you've learned is called Ice Lotus Heart, isn't it? A Cultivation Art aimed at hardening Mana within your heart so that, upon reaching the Perfection Stage, you automatically achieve a Perfect Core, even if your lifeform level increases. But this Cultivation Art has a condition: you're not supposed to fall in love and must remain a virgin, right?

Then... why are you sleeping with your disciple? Couldn't you have waited until the Cultivation Art reached the Perfection Stage before fooling around with your disciple like a monkey? What? Someone put aphrodisiacs in your drink and got you in the heat? Why didn't you just freeze your blood for a moment? Aren't you an Ice Magician?

Did your disciple say he couldn't bear to see you suffer?

For fuck's sake!!

5