The Adherent (3)
286 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For fuck's sake!!

You're a Level 5th Lifeform; you'll stay alive even if you're torn to shreds, so what suffering are you talking about? The cure is Gehenna Fire Fruit which only exists in the Hell Dimension?

If your disciple truly loves you, he would go through hell to get that Gehenna Fire Fruit for you. In the process, he would become stronger and decimate the demon forces, delaying their intention to wage war against our dimension!!

But what have you two done?

Instead of getting stronger after overcoming the trials of love, you've become weaker because every night your essence is sucked out by your own master! Instead of reaching the Perfection Stage with the help of the Gehenna Fire Fruit, you've destroyed decades of effort by indulging in your disciple's hot rod!!

Fucking Degenerate!!

3rd Heroine Interview:

What your servant's dick is big? Why don't you fuck a horse then?

4th Heroine Interview:

Lack of attention from your husband?

5th Heroine Interview:

Huh???

6th Heroine Interview:

What does that mean???

7th Heroine Interview:

Sorry, could you repeat that?

8th Heroine Interview:

...

W-W-WH-WH-WHY YOU SO FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!

Blood Master slammed the heads of the Adherents, one by one, into the planets and obliterated them after they betrayed him upon seeing a beautiful demon or god on the enemy's side. Blood Master truly couldn't comprehend didn't they know that Gods and Demons are genderless?

"UWAAAAA…. UWAAAAAA…. I HAD ENOUGH…. UWAAAA… UWWAAAAAA…"

And there he was in front of his adored Terra, sobbing uncontrollably. Like a little child complains to his mother about being bullied by his brothers. Blood Master, who had survived two apocalyptic wars and was dreaded throughout the worlds, was now sobbing hysterically like a young child.

[M-My child…] Even Terra's robotic voice stutter by how loud Blood Master's cried.

"UWWAAAAA…. YOU LIED TO ME MOTHER… UWWAAA… Y-YOU SAY E-EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE THIS TIME… UWWWAAAAA… THEY STILL FUCKING DEGENERATE… UWWWAAA…"

If he were only required to battle nearly insurmountable foes, Blood Master would gladly do it. After all, he thoroughly enjoyed fighting and taking on immensely powerful adversaries was like a form of recreation for him. However, what he despised the most was having to use his brain to clean up the messes left behind by other Adherents.

He was meant to be a secret weapon that would only emerge when facing enemies that other Adherents couldn't possibly defeat. Not a nanny busy with wiping the bottoms of his mischievous and incompetent siblings. He couldn't even enjoy either of his lives and was always preoccupied with quests that weren't his responsibility.

Apart from his first wife, Blood Master had never felt the warmth of another woman. Of course, his encounters with courtesans didn't count, as those were business transactions, not matters of the heart.

The thought of having to live through it all over again made Blood Master want to empty his imaginary stomach.

"Wuwuwuwu… I don't want to live anymore; let me rest in peace," said Blood Master as he chose to die.

[Unfortunately, I can't do that. You've accumulated so much fate that, without you, I'm not sure this world can pass its third trial.]

"..."

"UWAAAAAA!!!!!!"

[B-But just stay calm... This time, I will select the right and different Adherent. They will surely complete their tasks smoothly without troubling you.]

"You said that before!"

[I guarantee this time there won't be an Adherent who will trouble you. They will strive to resolve your issues without you having to ask.]

"Oh? Why is that? Can't you control the world's inhabitants due to the Free Will Constraint?"

Terra can perceive everything happening within its world and possesses calculating abilities so advanced that it can even foresee the future. However, despite this, Terra can't directly control the beings in its world. It can only influence their decisions through other people or natural phenomena.

For example, if Terra wants someone to stay indoors for a full day, it can create heavy rain lasting the whole day. However, if that person still chooses to leave their house on that day, Terra can't do anything about it.

That's why Adherents are so crucial. They are the ones who can have direct contact with Terra and receive its orders. Adherents can't reveal the reasons behind their actions to fulfill a quest. They also can't disclose Terra's existence to other beings. In fact, some Adherents don't even know about Terra; they simply see quests and the rewards they gain as their "golden fingers."

Although Terra can assign quests to Adherents, it can't force them. Nevertheless, Terra can reward Adherents for successfully completing quests and apply punishments for failures. However, both rewards and punishments have constraints that still leave Adherents with the choice to undertake quests or not.

This is the Constraint that Terra has, known as the 'Free Will Constraint.' Terra doesn't know who imposed this Constraint on it or why it was given. It simply senses the influence of a much greater power, guiding it through invisible laws.

No other Adherent knows Terra's secret except for Blood Master, and Terra has only shared this information with Blood Master. Their relationship truly resembles that of a mother and her son, making it entirely fitting that among all the Adherents, only Blood Master is worthy of being called the Son of Heaven.

[You don't need to worry; I won't violate the Free Will Constraint. I assure you that they will do it willingly, and they want to do it so much that even if you were to forbid them, they would still help you.]

Blood Master could sense a cunning smile in Terra's robotic voice, sending shivers down his imaginary spine. He didn't know what his mother was planning or when she had learned to be this crafty.

"What are you planning, Mother?"

[Never mind, you don't need to know. Consider it a surprise from me for all the help you've provided. Just enjoy it; I'm sure you'll be satisfied with my gift. Nevertheless, the world has been utterly destroyed, leaving no trace. I need to restart it from the beginning so that the next trial can proceed. May I use the Fate you possess to assist me?]

"Hmm? Did you just change the subject? Take as much Fate as you want from me; I don't really care. Besides, what I have is yours," said Blood Master, untroubled.

Fate is something that can't be read, even by Blood Master. Only entities like Terra can sense and utilize it. If Mana is the energy living beings use to become stronger, then Fate is the energy the World's Will uses to grow.

After going through two apocalyptic wars and killing every Adherent in the process, Blood Master now possesses an abundance of Fate. If becoming an Adherent requires an S-level Fate, Blood Master currently has an X-level Fate, thousands of times more than a typical Adherent.

Those with X-level Fate can be described as someone who would remain alive even if the entire world suddenly exploded with them. However, Blood Master is the Son of Heaven, he doesn't require this much of fate. As long as Terra exists, he won't die. Just like when he performed a suicide attack to defeat the All Hunger Lord previously, Terra would save his soul upon achieving victory.

[Then, let's proceed with your third reincarnation. I hope you really have fun this time, no, I guarantee you will have fun this time,] said Terra with full confidence.

"Well, if you say so, then I will trust you again this time, Mother," Blood Master said as he felt his consciousness slowly fading away.

[Trust me, my child, and have fun.]

Along with Terra's warm, robotic voice, Blood Master's awareness faded. His soul was led through the corridors of time and space into the consciousness of a fetus inside a mother's womb. For the next several years, his memories would be sealed to ensure the safety of the baby.

Seven years later, when the soul inside the new Blood Master had matured, all those memories returned.

Blood Master opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar room. He wasn't surprised because it wasn't the first time this had happened to him. The overpowering memories of his previous life would temporarily control this new body. Only when the body and soul had fully adapted to each other would his seven years of new life's memories return.

Looking around, Blood Master noticed that the room was luxurious, filled with objects he had never seen in his previous lives. It seemed that this world was more advanced in technology than his previous two lives.

With a bit of unease due to his new, smaller body, Blood Master got out of his incredibly soft bed. He headed toward a beautiful, tall mirror. For some reason, he felt that the room was far more feminine than what a room for a boy should be.

Looking at himself in front of the mirror, Blood Master could only describe the seven-year-old tiger werebeast before him in three words: World-Breaking Handsomeness.

"The heck?"

So handsome that Blood Master couldn't blame an Ice Lotus Heart cultivator for failing to reach the Perfection stage just by looking at his face. He was so handsome that Blood Master even questioned if he was a pedophile for feeling attracted to his own face.

Quickly, Blood Master activated his "golden finger" and looked down at his chest.

[Name: Baralyn Rajendra Chandra Mahendra/Bara

1st Level Lifeform (Tiger Beast)

EXP: 0/200

STR: 8

AGI: 6

VIT: 9

INT: 7

Mana: 70/70

Cultivation: -

Skill: -

Fate: SS (Main Hero(in?))

>>You are destined to be the Dream Husband of all Adherents. <<]

"WHAT THE!!!"

Bara opened his pants, "Phew... It's still there..."

5