Strange World
240 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Phew... It's still there..." Bara felt as if his life had just briefly left his body when he read the description of his fate.

"What on earth is this? What does 'Dream Husband of all Adherents' mean? What happened to the world after Terra reset it?" His confusion made Bara want to scream in panic, but his thousands of years of life experience urged him to think calmly.

For the first time, Bara felt his new memories were too slow to come back. He didn't dare to leave his room and ask someone else. He was afraid of being suspected as a foreign spirit taking over the body of Baralyn Chandra Rajendra Mahendra.

The clothing he was wearing, even if it was just sleepwear, was made of high-quality material. He felt that even the nobles in his previous life couldn't afford such clothes, even if they sold all their possessions. Not only that, Bara also sensed Mana energy from various items in his room, indicating that the magic technology in this world was far more advanced than in his previous life.

These two things indicated that Baralyn didn't come from an ordinary family. He might be the child of one of the high-end nobles in this world. With the advanced technology and the use of magic in this world, it could be assumed that the military power in this world was also very advanced. War was one of the fastest ways to make technology develop rapidly.

At the moment, he was still very weak, and his attributes hadn't reached the Stasis Point yet. Revealing himself to those who knew him would be very dangerous. For now, he had no choice but to immerse himself in his own confusion.

"Does that mean in this life I have to play the role of a heroine sought after by the Adherents?" Bara felt like he was about to vomit.

He was a straight guy, so straight that if there was a bent sword that pierced his stomach, it would come out straight. It had never crossed his mind that he would have to be romantically involved with someone of the same sex, and the thought of Adherents chasing him with loving eyes made his face turn pale.

"Terra!" Bara gritted his teeth to suppress the angry shout welling up inside him.

What did she mean by "I hope you really have fun this time"? Did Terra think he would be happy if a dull sword pierced his rear end?

Fuck! Terra!!! You should know what your child likes!! Even after thousands of years, I still prefer big-soft-breasts, then hard-flat-breasts!!!

And you guarantee there's no mistake in this reincarnation? Then why do I want to die within seconds of reincarnating!!!

After venting his frustration in his heart, Bara quickly regained his composure. He revisited the explanation of the Fate he possessed. This time, Bara read those eleven words over and over until they were etched into his mind.

"Dream Husband of all Adherents." Bara softly repeated those five words under his breath. The more he thought about it, the more he understood the meaning behind those five words.

Adherent was not a term used exclusively for males but also for females. Although Bara had never seen or heard of female Adherents, it didn't mean that the term "Adherent" only referred to males. Therefore, "Adherents" here could likely indicate both genders.

"What the hell really happened?" By this point, Bara was utterly baffled.

Finally, Baralyn's memories began to slowly return, causing Bara's previously narrowed eyes, filled with confusion, to widen with astonishment.

This time, Terra had truly outdone herself. Not only had she revamped a world that had already crumbled from the beginning, but she had also altered the gender traits existing in this world.

In his previous reincarnation, males played a dominant role in the world. In a world filled with violence, strength was the primary factor for any living being to survive. Therefore, it must be acknowledged that males with physically stronger bodies would dominate.

Although every living being in the previous reincarnation possessed a Mana Core, the Attribute Stasis Points differed between males and females. Thus, it was challenging for women to catch up in attribute points, which is why, when the term "Adherent" was mentioned, the first thought that crossed Bara's mind was males.

However, in this new world, everything changed when the Mana Core started forming when a baby was still in the mother's womb.

In the previous reincarnation world, the Mana Core only formed when a sentient being reached maturity. In contrast, in this world, the Mana Core began to take shape when the fetus was three weeks old and would be perfect by six to eight weeks.

As a result, the fetus directly connected to the mother would give the mother two Mana Cores simultaneously. This would increase the number of attributes the mother possessed, and the Mana Core Grade she had would also improve.

So, when a woman became pregnant, she would be much stronger than men. Pregnancy was no longer a time of weakness for women but their strongest period. Not only that, after giving birth, the number of attributes the mother possessed wouldn't return to their pre-pregnancy state but would remain exactly as when she was pregnant.

This led to a significant change in Bara's understanding of males and females. In this world, it wasn't men courting women to impregnate them; it was women pursuing men to obtain their seed. Men were no longer dominant and had become more reserved. Virginity for men became a fear akin to the purity of women in the previous reincarnation.

Even in a much more modern world like right now, the perception of a man's virginity still held indirect recognition. The ability to protect and provide were now women's duties. Women pursued and sought what they didn't have, while men guarded and protected what they already possessed.

This was the reason why Baralyn's room felt a bit more feminine than an average boy's room. Even though Bara didn't want to admit it, he could detect a fragrant floral aroma in the room. At first, he thought that Baralyn was sleeping in a woman's room instead of his own.

Bara gazed back at his reflection in the mirror. He looked at a face that could only be described as "World-Breaking Handsomeness." He didn't need his memories to return to understand what he had been through and what would happen to him.

If his face was capable of captivating the hearts of women in the previous reincarnation, it would be an absolute catastrophe in this one. It was quite reasonable that he had a "Main Hero(in?)" Fate. It wouldn't be odd if some Adherents fell head over heels when they saw his handsomeness.

There was a reason why Baralyn delved into the studies of gender psychology and cultural history more deeply than anything else. This was because, even though he didn't have the memories of a Blood Master, he still had the Blood Master trait.

As the embodiment of power, he felt profoundly uncomfortable with the values in this world. If Baralyn hadn't come from a respected noble family, he might have already become the plaything of strong women.

Children had a much stronger perception than adults, so Baralyn realized that he possessed something desired by many people, especially women. It wasn't just the maids who served him; even his own family looked at him as if he were carrying a legendary treasure in his groin.

This made Baralyn withdraw even more, focusing on accumulating knowledge to find answers to the discomfort he felt. It wasn't until the Blood Master memory seal was released that he finally understood the source of his unease. However, he was no longer the beautiful boy afraid of the covetous gazes of those around him; he was Bara, with thousands of years of life experience.

"Well, what should I do now?" The first thing he thought of was the primary quest Terra had given him. Unfortunately, he was no longer an Adherent, so he couldn't ask Terra directly. Understanding this, Bara fell silent for a moment. "What should I do now?" He repeated the same question in his mind once more.

"They will strive to resolve your issues without you having to ask," Terra's words echoed in his ears, making Bara smile wryly.

"I assure you that they will do it willingly,"

"Hehehe,"

Bara felt a playful tickle in his emotions.

"And they want to do it so much that even if you were to forbid them, they would still help you."

"HAHAHAHA!"

Bara's laughter erupted into hearty laughter.

No one could control the Adherents except themselves.

Even Terra could only influence their actions by offering rewards or punishments under the Free Will Constraint. But Bara, who had lived through two reincarnations and met various forms of Adherents, understood that there was someone who could easily influence their actions.

Who else but the Heroine?

A common trait among Adherents was their high level of self-confidence, ambition, and a strong desire to control others. These traits were essential for Adherents to undertake their challenging quests. All the Adherents Bara had encountered suffered from an "Alpha Male disorder."

Most Heroines, on the other hand, were like cakes with a tough exterior and a soft interior. When their armor cracked, Adherents could easily enjoy the treasure inside without being trapped within. They were either too proud to seek help from others to solve their problems, or too weak to reject assistance when offered. This created an opportunity for Adherents to conquer them when they were at their most vulnerable.

The assistance often arrived when the Heroine was in dire need, creating a cycle of reciprocity between the Adherent and the Heroine. Consequently, the Heroines who should have been the Adherents' handlers were reduced to becoming merely one of the lovers, influenced by the Adherents' overpowering personalities.

But what happened when the Heroine had self-confidence, ambition, and a desire to control that far exceeded all the Adherents? And what if she/he had an intimate understanding of Adherents themselves because she/he was an ex-Adherent?

If the Adherent's nature is still the same as in the previous reincarnations then they will also still have a brain in their dick. Or nowadays it might be more accurate to say they have a brain in their pussy.

If that is the case then this reincarnation can be said to be in easy mode.

*Knock! *Knock! *Knock!

Three gentle knocks and a softly opening door prompted Bara to hide his smug smile before turning to greet the visitor in his room. A teenage boy entered and closed the door gently behind him before his eyes found Bara's gaze.

The young man immediately lowered his head in a servile manner and greeted, "Good morning, Young Master," with a smile on his face.

He was dressed entirely in black with white cotton gloves. His hair was slicked neatly back, and a bowtie adorned his collar. He had a pleasing countenance with smooth, fair skin that was rarely found among the rough-skinned males in previous reincarnations.

In this strange world, the pursuit of handsome men had replaced the pursuit of beautiful women, as advancements in technology and the influence of the Mana Core made it easy to find attractive men in this world.

"Good morning, Alex," Bara replied with a flat, expressionless face.

Alexia Rajendra Mahendra was the full name of the butler who was currently smiling at Bara. He was a personal servant instructed to attend to Baralyn's every whim. When a "Rajendra" became nothing more than a personal servant to someone, it illustrated the significance of Baralyn's status within this family. Not to mention the weight of the family name "Mahendra" in this world, which was far greater than what Bara had initially assumed.

"What kind of fuck up world do you make Terra!" Bara complained to himself.

6