SUPER Friends Snippets!
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Love was fast asleep in her room enjoying some extra shuteye because it was a weekend. One of Love’s favorite things about weekends is the fact that she gets to sleep in.

 

Suddenly, Maka kicks down Love’s door.

 

Love snaps awake and bolts upwards in her bed.

 

“...Maka…” She says with a yawn. She looks over at the clock and notices that it is only 6 AM. “...It is so early…”

 

She looks at her now broken door.

 

“You broke my door!” Love cries out.

 

“I’ll fix it later!” Maka shrugs with a big smile on her face.

 

Love sits there dumbstruck for a moment.

 

“...What?!”

 

“Don’t worry about it.”

 

“...Okay…” Love rubs her eyes. “...What is this all about?”

 

Maka walks towards Love and points a finger directly at her face.

 

“I am going to teach you…how to be more confident!”

 

Love immediately throws a blanket back over her head.

 

“Oh, no you don’t!” Maka pulls the blanket off and drags Love out of bed.

 

“...But Maka! I don’t wanna!” Love says as she frantically grabs for her mattress.

 

Maka puts the doormat of a girl over her shoulders and walks out of the room.

 

Maka walks over to the gym (which Maka asked Zari permission to use for the day) and kicks down the door.

 

She finally drops Love.

 

“...No…” Love pines for her nice warm bed.

 

Maka grabs her shoulders and turns her around.

 

Violet, Ash, and Candi were there waiting for her as well.

 

“...Hey Candi…”

 

“Yes, Love?”

 

“Why are you wearing a fake mustache?”

 

“Why not?”

 

Love squints her eyes at Candi for a moment.

 

“...I guess I can’t argue with that…”

 

“...Okay!” Maka drags Love over to the others. “Let’s get started!”

 

Maka has Love sit across from Violet at a small table.

 

“...So…” Violet looks over a paper before putting it down and staring up at Love. “You want to apply for my company.”

 

“...What?!” Love exclaims.

 

“Tell me.” Violet takes off a pair of glasses that she didn’t actually need. “What are your qualifications? Also, what are your credentials, tell me any and all previous work experience that you have, and what college you graduated from.”

 

“...Violet…” Love looks incredibly confused. “...I am still in college…We are literally both in the gym of SUPER right now…”

 

Violet grits her teeth and takes a sharp breath.

 

“...I’m sorry miss, but that just isn’t the right attitude that we look for in a worker. You are excused.”

 

“...What?!”

 

“Get out. I have more applicants to get through.” Violet says and she puts her glasses back on and starts to read another paper.

 

Candi immediately grabs Love by the hand and drags her into a makeshift stage.

 

“...And for our last act tonight, here is the beautiful and talented Love Hart!” Candi says into a microphone before passing it to Love.

 

Love immediately clams up and starts to sweat. She looks over into a the crowd which was composed of about thirty or so stuffed animals on the bleachers.

 

“...Uh…” Love taps the microphone. “...Is this thing on?”

 

A teddy bear falls over in the audience.

 

“...Uh…Candi…” Love looks over with a worried expression on her face. “...What…am I…supposed to be doing?”

 

Candi sits at a small desk with a little red button on it with her hands folded in front of her.

 

“So, Miss Hart…What exactly is your act?” Candi says in a faux-British accent that was clearly meant to be a Simon Cowell impression.

 

“...Uh…” Love’s mind is completely blank. She can’t think of anything to say. She is way too anxious to form any cohesive thoughts at all.

 

“...Well…” Candi says waiting for Love to do something.

 

Love just started singing the first song that popped into her head.

 

“...If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands…” Love claps to the rhythm of the song.

 

*Buzz*

 

“...I’m sorry…” Candi says as she slides her hand down her face and pinches the bridge of her nose. “...but what the bloody hell was that?”

 

“...Huh?!”

 

Candi takes a breath and sighs deeply.

 

“...Let me just stop you right there…That was one of the most appalling things that I have ever heard in my entire life…and I have seen people literally bring animals onto this stage that they claimed could sing. Each and every one of those animals still sounded better than whatever sounds just came out of your mouth right now.”

 

“...But…”

 

“Get off my stage…Come back when you actually find some talent…” Candi turns away and takes a sip from a water bottle.

 

Ash goes on stage and pulls Love towards whatever the next thing was.

 

He was wearing a magician hat and led Love back over to the same stage that she was just on.

 

“Hello! Welcome to the show! I am the Amazing Ash and this is my lovely assistant Miss Hart!”

 

There is a small clap from the audience. Violet, Candi, and Maka are sitting at the desk that only Candi was previously judging from.

 

“Now Miss Hart!” Ash looks over at the shy blonde “Step on over and get into this box!”

 

“...Uh…Okay…”

 

Love walks over and gets inside of a long box that was laying on a table.

 

“Lovely! Now for my first trick…” Ash pulls out a saw. “I will be sawing this woman…in half!”

 

Love immediately tries to get out of the box, but she falls out and slams against the floor of the stage.

 

She quickly stands up and runs towards the doors of the gym.

 

“You people are crazy!” She says as she sprints back to her dorm room.

 

Maka rubs the back of her head and looks over at the others.

 

“...Same time next week?” She asks.

 

“...Yeah…” The other three say in unison.

 

 

Love and Ash were walking back to their dorms from the school cafeteria while deep in conversation.

 

“If there is anything else you want to know about being a girl you are always welcome to ask me, okay?”

 

Love nods her head.

 

“...Thanks Ash…” She says with a small blush.

 

“Don’t mention it. I am just glad that someone can get some use out of all of this stuff that I didn’t really care about myself.”

 

They walked and continued to talk until they both noticed something.

 

They both peered around a corner and noticed that Samara was staring at a wall, but it looked like she was talking to someone.

 

Samara stopped talking and looked towards them, but they ran off before she could notice them.

 

Love and Ash just so happen to be walking by the same place the next day and notice that Samara is in a random hallway talking to…something…

 

As they stare at her, Love accidentally trips over a trash can and falls into the hallway.

 

“...Huh…” Samara turns around and sees Love.

 

“...Shit…” Love says as she scrambles back around the corner and she and Ash head back to their dorms again.

 

On the third day Ash is determined to find out what the heck is going on and he is forcing Love to come with him.

 

As they get there Ash turns to Love and puts one finger over his lips before turning back around and peering into the hallway.

 

Just as he expected, Samara was sitting there talking to the wall again.

 

“Okay. I have got to get to the bottom of this!” Ash just stands up and walks into the hallway.

 

“No, Ash, Don’t!” Love reaches out at him.

 

“...What?” Samara turns around. “...Oh…Ash, Love…What are you doing here?”

 

“I could ask you the same thing.” Ash says with his arms crossed.

 

Samara cocks her head to the side.

 

“...What do you mean?”

 

“What I mean is who the heck are you talking to? It’s been bothering me and Love for days.”

 

Samara looks over at Love. The shy girl quickly notices this and leans back around the corner so that she is out of view.

 

“...Huh?” Samara was even more confused now.

 

“Don’t play dumb with me! You were talking to something!” Ash is getting animated now. “I know that you are usually creepy, but this is something else!”

 

“...You think I’m creepy…” Samara turns away and hugs Poe even tighter.

 

“Stop trying to change the subject!” Ash points at the goth girl. “Answer the question!”

 

Samara sighs.

 

“...If you really must know…” She pulls something out of a trash can that was in front of her. “...I made a new friend…”

 

She puts the creature on the ground and…

 

…It was just a raccoon.

 

Love looks back around the corner and sees the little guy and immediately starts walking towards it.

 

“...So…” Ash rubs the back of his neck. “...This…is who you’ve been talking to?”

 

“...Yeah…” Samara gives the raccoon a grape and he takes it and eats it. “...His name is Rocky…”

 

Love heads to where Samara is and sits down to pet the raccoon.

 

“You’re a cute little guy! Yes you are!” Love says with a sweet voice.

 

Ash sighs.

 

“...I’m sorry…”

 

“For what?” Samara asks. “Who did you think I was talking to?”

 

“...I dunno…I thought you might have been talking to a ghost…”

 

“...Oh…” Samara quickly responds. “...There are no ghosts here…I already checked…”

 

“...Wait, WHAT?!” Ash and Love say in unison.

 

 

“...So!” Candi claps her hands to get her friend’s attention. “You know why I gathered you all here, right?”

 

“...Uh…No, we don’t…” Ash says with a confused look on his face. “You told us that it was a surprise and that you weren’t going to tell us until we all got here.”

 

Candi, Ash, Love, Maka, Violet, and Takeru were all sitting on various chairs and a couch around a small table in Candi’s dorm room. The room was covered wall to wall with plushies, glitter, and a whole lot of sweets that covered just about every surface in the room.

 

“Right!” Candi said as she slammed her hands down on the table in front of her and quickly stood up.

 

Love was startled by this and jumped backwards a bit.

 

Candi then jogs over to a closet, opens the door, and goes inside.

 

Maka puts her legs up on the table in front of her and puts her hands behind her head with a smile on her face. She is at the ready to be entertained by whatever was about to happen.

 

“...Okay…” Takeru says joining Ash in his confusion.

 

“You know we love you, Candi, but what is it that you are doing?” Violet questions.

 

Candi opens the closet door a crack and peeks her head through.

 

“Hey! Shhh!” She says before closing the door again.

 

The others look at each other in confusion.

 

Suddenly the door slams open as Candi kicks it down.

 

“I am coming out of the closet! I am Pan and Poly!” Candi announces.

 

“...Wait…” Love says with a confused voice. “...I thought your name was Candi?”

 

Everyone else in the room, including Candi, looks towards Love with an exasperated look on their faces.

“...What?” Love says while being even more confused.

 

Violet glances around the room as she realizes something.

 

“Hold on a moment…” Violet puts a hand on her chin.

 

“...So if your pan...and Love and Ash are trans…and Takeru is with Ash…Am I the only straight cis person here?”

 

“...Probably…” Maka says with a shrug.

 

“In what way?” Violet questions. She didn’t remember Maka telling her anything specifically.

 

“I am a huge lesbian!” Maka says with a wink and a smile. “I thought that was obvious!”

 

Violet blushes and looks down at her feet.

 

Candi quickly runs over and gives Violet a hug.

 

“Don’t worry Vi! We still love even if you aren’t queer!” Candi looks over at the others. “Come on, everybody join the hug pile!”

 

Love joins the hug first, followed by Ash and Takeru.

 

Instead of joining the others, Maka walks all the way to the other side of the room.

 

They all stare at Maka with confusion.

 

Then Maka quickly turns around and sprints towards her friends with a huge smile on her face.

 

“Cannon ball!”

 

She slams into the group and knocks all of her friends to the ground.

 

A moment after they all fell Candi started to laugh.

 

She wipes a tear from her eye. “I love you guys!”

 

“We love you too!” The others say in unison.

Favorite Of The Three Shorts?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0