Ash and Takeru’s Concert Date
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ash gets in the passenger's seat of Takeru’s car.

 

“This is going to be so much fun!” Ash says as he puts his seatbelt on.

 

“It sure will be, babe.” Takeru kisses Ash on the cheek before getting his seatbelt on and starting the car.

 

Ash and Takeru are going to their first concert together. When Ash figured out Urban Jungle was performing he knew he couldn't miss it…

 

…But first they had to go by Ash’s house and pick up his younger sister who also wanted to go.

 

As Takeru parks they walk up to the door and Ash knocks.

 

“Hey bro!” Ash’s sister Amber opens the door. She had dark brown dreads that covered her left eye and was wearing a red hoodie that was crop top length with a black Urban Jungle band t-shirt beneath.

 

“Sup Amber!” Ash says as he and Takeru walk inside.

 

Amber looks at Takeru and smirks.

 

“Is this that boy you can’t stop talking about, Ash?”

 

Ash blushes and looks away.

 

“Awww!” Takeru puts his arm around his boyfriend. “You talk about me behind my back? How sweet…”

 

“Is that Ash?” Ash’s mom quickly heads into the front room. She had short brown hair with orange highlights and a red blouse with open shoulders.

 

“There’s my little hero!” She gives him a big hug and kisses him on the cheek.

 

“Mom! Stop!” Ash pushes her away with a huge blush on his face. “You’re embarrassing me in front of my new boyfriend!”

 

Mrs. Burns puts her hands on her son’s shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry, but that’s my job, sweetie!”

“Did I hear someone say boyfriend?” Ash’s dad walks into the room. He had dreads that were dyed red in the center, but a more natural dark brown on the sides. He was wearing a black suit jacket and slacks with a red sweater underneath.

 

“Hey, dad.” Ash waves as his dad walks towards the young men.

 

“Ash.” Mr. Burns says as he looks directly at Takeru. “Mind if I talk to you this new flame of yours one on one?”

 

“Do I have a choice?” Ash responds with his arms crossed.

 

“Nope!” He puts his arm around Takeru’s shoulders and takes him to another room.

 

Mr. Burns had Takeru take a seat across from him.

 

“My name is Flint Burns.” He reaches out his hand for a handshake.

 

“...Takeru…” The swordsman says as he reciprocates the handshake.

 

“So…how is Ash by the way?” Flint questions. He had his arms crossed and was leaning back in his chair. Takeru couldn’t make out his expression because of the glare on the man’s glasses.

 

“...Uh…” Takeru was starting to get a bit stressed. “...He is doing fine…I mean great…you know…as great as he usually is at least…”

 

Flint leans forward with a stern expression on his face.

 

“...Let me just cut to the chase…Are you treating my boy right.”

 

Takeru rubs the back of his neck with a forced grin on his face.

 

“...I am treating him with the utmost respect Mr. Burns!”

 

“That’s great to hear!” Flint says as he stands up and walks towards the door.

 

Takeru wipes sweat off his brow.

 

“...Just to be crystal clear though…” Flint turns around and puts his arm around Takeru’s shoulders again. “...If anything bad happens to my boy I am going to shove my foot so far up your ass that you won’t be able to walk right for a month…”

 

“...You don’t need to worry about that, sir…” Takeru is shaking with anxiety. “...I will try my best to make sure nothing bad happens to him…”

 

Flint glares at Takeru with and looks at him closely while squinting his eyes before immediately going back into cool dad mode.

 

“Fantastic! That is exactly what I wanted to hear!” Flint says with a giant grin on his face. “You passed the test, boy!”

 

“...Great…” Takeru says with a nervous grin.

 

The DJ quickly goes over to his boyfriend and walks him out of the house and to his car.

 

“After you, my prince.” Takeru says as he opens the passenger door to his car.

 

“Why, thank you sir.” Ash kisses his boyfriend before sitting in the passenger's seat of the car and putting his seatbelt on.

 

Amber gets in the back seat of the car and Takeru drives to the concert venue.

They park in the lot in front of the venue, show the bouncer their tickets, and go inside.

 

As they get there they see the tail end of the performance before Urban Jungle which had an old man with a tattered suit and top hat playing acoustic guitar while skeletons danced around him.

 

As he finishes up his act the host of the event takes the microphone.

 

“...And that was Grayson Graves and the Boney Boys! Give them one more round of applause!”

 

Some light clapping comes from the audience as one other audience member coughs.

 

“...Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for…give your best Central City cheer for…Urban Jungle!”

 

A group of anthropomorphic animals walks out on stage They included A punk cheetah girl with a blue hoodie on lead guitar and vocals, A muscular lion man with a leather jacket on a second guitar, A lizard with a purple hoodie on drums, and a sheep with her hair (or in her case wool) covering both of her eyes and wearing a black turtleneck on bass.

 

“Central City! Make some noise!” The Cheetah girl said into the microphone which was followed by loud cheering from the crowd. “My name is Chel Lightspeed and we are Urban Jungle! Now, who’s ready to rock!”

 

Ash and Takeru look over at Amber who might be cheering more loudly than anyone else in the audience.

 

“I love you Chel!” She screams out.

 

The cheetah girl gives the fiery girl a seductive wink before beginning her set.

 

Ash leans his head on Takeru’s shoulder.

 

“...So…” Takeru turns towards Ash with a blush. “...How are you liking the show?”

 

Ash smiles warmly at his boyfriend before kissing him on the lips.

 

After about twenty seconds their lips part so that the boys can catch their breath.

 

“...It’s perfect…” Ash says with a soft smile on his face.

 

He and Takeru lean against each other and enjoy the rest of the show.

0