Craziness
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I’m surprised you're actually here," Aaron said, casting a glance at Psycho who was engrossed in a shipment folder. "Why are you surprised?" Psycho responded without looking up. Aaron smirked, "You know, after spending all day up the Sarringtons' asses, I thought you had become one of them." Psycho rolled his eyes and chose to ignore his big brother's jab.

"Hey, Psycho," Camilia entered the room. "Hey sis," Psycho greeted, his face lighting up at the sight of his younger sister. "I wanted to ask when the next shipment is for the Sarringtons," she said. "Well, it's actually tomorrow, but Aaron will be the one to intercept it," Psycho informed her. "Do you think I could do it?" Camilia asked. Psycho looked surprised, "What? You hate the family business. Why do you want to do it?" "I want to try it," she insisted. "I don’t know. It’s a tough task and it’s even harder knowing all four of the Sarrington siblings will be involved," Psycho warned. "All four of them?" Camilia's interest piqued. Psycho nodded, "Yep." "Then I will definitely do it!" Camilia announced. "Okay, let me talk to Aaron," Psycho said, getting up from his chair, "What about dad? Should we tell him?" "No. If we do, he'll kill me for involving you in a heist," Psycho said as he walked away. "Okay," Camilia responded, thinking to herself, "I can finally tell Ralph."

"Mom! Guess who's here!" BJ called out as he entered the house. "Dan!" Kate greeted him with a warm hug. "Hey, Auntie! It's great to see you," Dan responded. "I've missed you so much," Kate said. "Me too," Dan replied. "Is your mom and sister still coming?" Kate asked. "Yes, they are," Dan confirmed. "That’s good. Come and see your uncle and your cousins," Kate said, leading Dan into the kitchen. "BJ, are you coming?" she called out. "Sorry, Mom, I got to meet Carson," BJ said, exiting the house.

"Hey, Carson! I’m in a rush so let's get this done quickly," BJ said as he barged into Carson's office. "Really? You expect me to sleep with you after you killed my brother?" Carson retorted. "Oh, you found out," BJ responded nonchalantly. "Of course, I would find out," Carson said, anger evident in his voice. "Well, just so you know, your brother deserved it. But whatever, I guess I'm sorry for your loss," BJ replied dismissively. Carson exploded, "Deserve it?! I guess?! I hate you, BJ. I could stop helping your dad and the business, and sell you guys out to the police. But that means Greg would kill me. So I won’t do that. But you and I, we're over." BJ shrugged, "Whatever. It's a good thing I slept with other people," he said, walking out of the office. "I hate you!!" Carson yelled after him.

"Hey mom, I'm ba- Dan!" Ralph was surprised to see Dan. "Hey, Ralph," Dan greeted back. "Wow, you've grown a few inches since the last time I saw you," Ralph noted. Oklahoma joined in, "I know! He is adorable, isn't he?" Dan looked slightly embarrassed, "Oklahoma!" But Katherine chimed in, "He is so cute." Dan protested, "Can you guys stop babying me up! I’m not a baby!" Katherine quipped, "You're still a baby to us." Oklahoma recalled, "Remember when he was a baby and pooped in his diaper every second. It was disgusting but so cute." Dan interrupted, "I hate all of you. I’m going to find my room." As he was about to leave, he turned to his uncle, "Uncle." "Dan. How have you been?" Greg asked. "With everything that happened? Getting better. Thank you for sending your private jet to me," Dan replied. "Anytime. Your room is right by Oklahoma’s," Greg directed. Dan thanked him and walked away. "Well, that was the most awkward conversation I've ever seen," BJ commented. "BJ, where did you come from? I thought you were with Carson," Kate asked. BJ shrugged, "He found out about me killing his brother and he ended whatever we had. Whatever."

"Anyways, the shipment of guns is tomorrow. Are you sure you four got it?" Greg checked. "We sure do," Oklahoma confirmed. "If the Blackwoods try to attack us, we'll be alright," Ralph assured. Greg was skeptical, "The last time I put you four on a mission together, you got hurt by a bomb." "Dad, we got it. We promise," Oklahoma said, and Greg finally relented.

The next day, the Sarrington siblings retrieved the shipment of guns. "Alright, we got the shipment," BJ announced. "Check just in case," Ralph instructed. "It’s the guns," BJ confirmed. "Okay," Ralph acknowledged. "That was easy," Katherine said. "Too easy. Where are the Blackwoods?" Ralph wondered. "Maybe they decided to leave us alone," Katherine suggested. "No, Kat. They're trying to play us," Oklahoma corrected. Suddenly, BJ warned, "I hear someone. Get ready." The siblings aimed their guns towards the source of the sound, and then they saw Camilia.

"Camilia?!" Ralph exclaimed. "Hey," Camilia responded shyly. "What are you doing here? Hex doesn't allow you to be part of the business," Oklahoma said. "You're right, he doesn't," Camilia admitted. "But Ralph, I'm here to talk to you." Ralph looked confused, "Talk to me? About what?" Camilia said, "I need to talk to you in private." BJ interfered, "Whatever you want to tell him, you have to tell us." Oklahoma chimed in, "Yes, now tell." Under pressure, Camilia blurted out, "Fine! I’m pregnant, Ralph! And before you ask, yes it’s yours." BJ was taken aback, "Wow, you could have told us you wanted to talk to him in private. We didn’t need to hear that." Oklahoma and Katherine echoed his sentiment. Then, without warning, Ralph fainted.

"Ralph! Ralph!" Oklahoma and Katherine shouted, trying to rouse their unconscious brother. "Bro, wake up! This is embarrassing," BJ said, looking down at Ralph. "What happened?" Ralph asked, waking up. "You fainted after Camilia told you she was pregnant. Also, congrats on the baby. Mom will definitely kill you for making her a grandma early," BJ said wryly. "I can't wait to see dad kill him after he finds out who's the baby mama," Oklahoma remarked. Katherine added, "At least us 3 won’t be going through that! Like Nicki Minaj says, 'I’m out here living though!'" "And I thought the four of you loved each other," Camilia said. "We do. Well, only the three of us. We hate Ralph," BJ joked. "Okay! Camilia, let's talk in private. I can't talk with these 3 around," Ralph said, walking off with Camilia. "Whatever, bye bitch," Oklahoma said dismissively.

"Are you sure?" Ralph asked Camilia. "I’m sure. I didn't know until I went for my monthly check-up. I tried to call and text you but you didn't answer," Camilia confessed. "Sorry, I didn't have your number saved," Ralph said. "Look Ralph, I’m scared. Our families hate each other. Our baby will be born into a world where both sides of the family hate each other. I don’t want that for the baby," Camilia said tearfully. Ralph comforted her, "Hey, hey. Stop crying. We're in this together. I promise."

Back at the house, Oklahoma greeted Fred, "Hey Fred." "Oh, you're back from the mission? That was fast," Fred replied. "Yeah, none of the Blackwoods came," Oklahoma said. "Oh, cool," Fred said coldly. "Are you still mad about last night?" Oklahoma asked. "How could I not be? Your hand was on his face. You were going to hug him if I hadn’t stepped in. Sometimes I wonder if you even love me," Fred said, hurt. "I do! I love you, Fred. Psycho and I are history. He means nothing to me now. I love you and only you. How about we go on a date tonight?" Oklahoma proposed. Fred's face lit up, "Really?" "Yeah, a date to our favorite restaurant," Oklahoma confirmed. "I would love that!" Fred said, smiling.

Meanwhile in Greg’s office, he was briefing Aspen, Katherine, BJ and Eliza on a new mission. "So this new mission is kind of tricky but that’s why I chose you two, but with another pair too," Greg said. "Who’s the other pair?" Aspen asked. "BJ and Eliza," Greg said. "Wait, he's on this mission," Eliza said surprised. "Why is she on this mission? I thought you just wanted me on this mission to protect my sister!" BJ said, equally surprised. "I thought you wanted me on this mission to help Aspen!" Eliza protested. Greg explained, "Well, no. Tonight Dane Kelly is throwing a charity event, which isn't really for charity, he's just scamming people. I want BJ and Eliza to distract while Katherine and Aspen steal the money. You all got the mission?" "We do, dad," Katherine said. "I don’t! Why am I paired up with a British girl!" BJ complained. "Do you hate British people or something?" Eliza asked. BJ replied, "No, I love British people. Literally, all of them are so hot I just want to eat them up. But you, of course! You are my least favorite. It’s sad they have to have you in their community." Eliza retorted, "Why can’t Ralph be on this mission?" "Because, I need to feed the people who ship you two. You guys haven’t had a scene since episode 2. Anyways, all of you get out of my office," Greg said, dismissing them.

"See you guys at 8. And for you two, dress fancy," Aspen said. "I heard you and Ralph are not seeing each other anymore," BJ said, trying to provoke Eliza. "It’s a break and it’s none of your business!" Eliza countered. "Whatever, I don't care. Now can you please leave my house?" BJ said, irritated. "Ugh, I hate you," Eliza said, leaving. "Everyone does!" BJ retorted. The doorbell rang.

"Gosh, who is here now? Our house is already full," BJ grumbled, making his way to the front door and opening it to a young girl. "Hello, is Dan here by any chance?" she asked. "Yeah, and who are you?" BJ inquired. "I'm Laxmi Anderson. I’m here for Dan! I’m his girlfriend," she replied. 

"OH MY GOD! You're Laxmi! Sorry for my rude attitude! Come on in," BJ said, stepping aside to let her in. "Wow, you're as pretty as he said," BJ added, causing Laxmi to blush slightly. "Thanks," she responded. "Also, that’s not flirting! I’m not trying to get a case from your parents," BJ clarified, making Laxmi laugh. "So where’s Dan?" she asked. "Oh, he's somewhere. I don't care. But KAT, RALPH, OAK, come here! Dan’s girlfriend is here!" BJ called out. 

"WHAT?" all three of them exclaimed in unison, rushing to the front of the house. "Oh my gosh, she's like a baby," Katherine gushed. Oklahoma chimed in, "How did Dan snatch her up? She's too pretty for him." "You're so beautiful! Hand that beauty over, please!" Katherine joked. "Thank you," Laxmi said, giggling at their reactions. 

"Can you guys please stop harassing my girlfriend?" Dan appeared suddenly, looking slightly exasperated. "Sorry, cuz. You two are such a perfect match!" Ralph said, grinning at Dan. Laxmi smiled, "Your family is the best!" "Are you sure about that?" Dan joked, then turned to Laxmi, "Now let’s get your bags to my room before my aunt finds you and tries to dig up old photos of me." He took her hand and started to lead her to his room. 

"He grows up so fast," Oklahoma said wistfully. "I can’t believe he has one more year to graduate," Ralph added, watching them leave. "I’m about to cry," BJ announced dramatically, causing the others to chuckle.

"Hey Oklahoma, are you ready to go?" Fred asked, appearing at the door. "Yep! We'll see you guys later! Fred and I are going on a date. Be careful on your mission," Oklahoma responded, before she and Fred left. 

"We both should be going too. We have to pick up Eliza. Aspen will meet us there," Katherine directed, heading towards the car. "Okay, both of you be safe," Ralph said, watching Kat leave. 

"Hey, so this whole Camilia baby thing. What’s the plan?" BJ asked Ralph, pulling him aside. "We don’t know yet. But we are keeping the baby. Just don't tell mom and dad yet. I’m not ready." Ralph confessed, sounding worried. "Of course. See ya," BJ said, heading towards the car where Katherine was waiting. 

"Didn’t we tell her we are picking her up at 7:30? It's almost 8:00! Why isn’t she out yet? What could she be doing?" BJ grumbled, looking at the time. "Um, getting ready?" Katherine suggested, trying to keep the peace. "It doesn't take that long to get ready," BJ retorted. 

Just then, Eliza appeared, clad in a gray dress with her hair elegantly pulled up, "Chill, BJ. I’m here. It took extra long because I had to get my hair done." "Really? I hadn't noticed," BJ said dryly. "You look great, Eliza. Now we should leave. Aspen is texting," Katherine said, trying to defuse the tension. 

"Aren't you going to compliment me like the other love interests do?" Eliza asked, looking at BJ. "Nope," BJ replied bluntly. "Bummer," Eliza sighed. "You do look pretty," BJ conceded after a moment. "Really?" Eliza perked up. "Yep. Pretty ugly! Now, let's leave," BJ said causing Eliza to roll her eyes and huff as she got in the car, "I hate being with you."

Meanwhile, Oklahoma and Fred reached their date spot. "Look, it's just you and me here. The two of us. The best way to be!" Oklahoma said excitedly. 

"I miss you, Oak. I’m sorry for being mean and distant. To be honest, I still feel like I’m the second choice to Psycho. Like you only dated me because of what happened," Fred admitted, looking at her sadly. "That's not true. I actually do love you. Psycho and I are history. I promise," Oklahoma reassured him. 

Suddenly, they were interrupted by a familiar voice, "Isn’t that Oklahoma Sarrington with her very much fake boyfriend, Fred?" Psycho had appeared out of nowhere. "Psycho!" both Fred and Oklahoma exclaimed in surprise. "It’s so weird to see you guys here. Oh, meet Megan, my date," Psycho introduced the girl beside him. "Hello," Megan greeted politely. "Why are you here, Psycho?" Oklahoma asked, her tone sharp. "To have a date with my new girlfriend, of course. You know what? Since all of us are here, let's have a double date!" Psycho suggested, already sitting down at their table.

0