v4c6
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, as usual, I was taking a magic tool tinkering session when a visitor seemed to come to visit me.

 

 

'Who the hell came to see me?'

'It's the person Emilina-san introduced me to, the one I was talking to yesterday. I think it was ...... Akre.'

 

 

 It's probably Fi's charm that I can't remember it all at once.

 Of course, I don't notice that and think about how I'm going to deal with it.

 

 

 Although she is an ally of the protagonist's side, she is also the one who brings something that is definitely lacking in this territory.

 I can't afford to neglect it.

 

 However, if I show favouritism and the main characters fall out of favour with me, that's a problem too.

 

 After all, it would be better to keep the relationship to a moderate level, like Emilina currently is.

 

 

'All right. I'll be there as soon as I've made the preparations. Send her to the parlour.

'I thought you would say that, so I'm letting her go ahead of you. Eru is talking to her now.

 

 

 Fi answered without question, but I nodded my head in wonder.

 

 

"Eru? Do they know each other?''

"No, they didn't seem to. But they were talking to each other in a friendly atmosphere."

 

 

 'But they seemed to be talking about things they had in common.

 

 In any case, if they seem to be enjoying themselves, it's not good to interrupt them.

 It would be better for me to leave some time before I go.

 

 

'Then can you serve some tea? I'll go after I've finished my preparations."

'All right. But you shouldn't be messing about with that thing you've got hidden in the back.'

 

 

 It's easy to see that I was planning to do some magical tool making in my free time.

 

 

'It's alright. I just have to finish it as fast as I could.'

'If you keep saying that, it will take a long time before meeting . I'll be back to call you, so please be ready."

 

 

 With Fi reminding me, I had no choice but to start preparing to meet Akure

 

 

 

 ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

The first thing that came into my line of sight the moment I entered the parlour were two huge mountain chains over Emilina.

 However, at that moment, I had to cough and regain my composure because Fi and Eru were giving me the jitters.

 

 

'Do you want to touch it?'

 

 

 Akure-san and the others say, as if mocking me.

 It is truly a whisper from the devil.

 

 Akure-san lifts up her own breast and shows it to me as if she doesn't mind at all.

 I think it would be rude to look away from that.

 But then, I am a lord too.

 

 I hold back my desire.

Considering her eleven age, it would seem like a sweet sight to show it with all her might, but only in public, that is the premise.

 

  With Eru, who is also the princess of the Beast Kingdom and my prospective fiancée, by my side, I could be perceived as having an open fling, and the worst that could happen is that the Beast King could attack this territory.

 

 If that happens, the road to independence will be far away.

 On the contrary, it would probably lead to execution.

 The king's hand is clenched so tightly that it soaks up blood, and he smiles and says in a gentlemanly manner: 'No, indeed, that's not the way to go.

 

 

'No, indeed, you can't do such a rude thing to a girl you've never met before."

'Don't you think it's also rude to refuse an invitation from the girl's side?'

 

 

 Akure-san smiles cheerfully while putting her hand on her cheek.

 

 

Apparently, there's a knot in her that's enjoying this situation.

 

 

 Even though the girl was smiling, I could somehow guess that it was only on the surface.

 That's why I was able to keep my cool, but Eru didn't seem to be so calm.

 

 

'Don't make eye contact with other people's fiancés!"

'Oh dear, I'm not making eye contact with anyone. The only thing I wanted to do was to help Yuri-sama with her research, since she seemed so interested in the subject.

"That's right, that's right! Then you can use my ......."

 

 

 Eru looks at her body.

 The body shape is relatively less undulating, not to say perfectly flat.

 In that case, Fi still looks bigger than her.

 

 In front of Akre-san, the difference is such that it is no longer even comparable - but.

 

 

'Please say something, Fie-san!

'Eh? Fiis going to say something!

 

 

 The only difference between her and Akure-san's fighting is the difference between the two.

 She just compares the difference in strength between herself and Akure-san, and seems depressed.

 

 

'I think we have no choice but to retreat.'

'No, please don't escape, ....... Let's fight together.

'You don't stand a chance ......."

'...... that's not true!'

 

 

 Suddenly, the door to the room opened and it was Luna who walked in.

 And Emilina comes in as well.

 

 

 A situation of one man and five girls might be envied as a harem situation by those who observe it, but for me, it's just hell.

 

 There are two princesses from other countries who are potential fiancées, two people on the protagonist's side, and the only ally is Fee, who has lost her will to fight.

 

 It's like sitting on a needle.

 

 

Yuri likes little girls. That's why there are only little girls around Yuri.'

 

 

 Luna sticks her finger at me.

 Her powerful words are met with exclamations of admiration from Eru, Fee and, for some reason, Akure-san.

 

 

'...... so his fiancée is me and Eru.'

 

 

 Luna is not a fiancee.

 I rather think it was nothing more than political considerations that made me a candidate for a fiancée, don't you?

 

 However, Fi, who was suddenly removed from the ladder, could not hide her surprise.

 

 

'Huh, Fi is ...... too.'

'Mr Fi is a big man, isn't he?

'It's big, right?'

 

 

 For some reason, Akure agrees with Eru's words.

 It's no longer anything but disgusting.

 

 

'How about it! What do you think, Yuri-sama!"

 

 

 Fi, who is at a loss for an answer, turns to me and asks.

 

 

'What on earth are you talking about? How about we get down to business?"

 

 

 I look at Akure, who looks at me with a disappointed expression.

 Then, Akure-san huffed.

 

 

All right," h Touch me as much as you like."

"No!!"

 

 

 In the end, it took a considerable amount of time to get to the business .

1