v4c10
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I need to think of a way to convey more detailed information.

 I was thinking about this as I hurried to the gate.

 

 For example, a magical device that can transmit voice like a phone .......

 Since there is such a thing as transfer magic, it should be easy to send only a voice.

 

 In the modern world, electric signals are used to transmit the voice.

 If that can be successfully substituted with magic, it would be possible. ......

 

 Thinking about this, I unconsciously began to create a magic stone.

 Naturally, Fi, who was walking next to me, had a skeptical look on her face, but she let it slide for now because "it's better than doing it in front of the royal family".

 

 That is why now was the only chance.

I had made as much magical equipment as I wanted, but it just didn't seem to work.

 A magical tool that could communicate with each other like a walkie-talkie could be made, but that's all it was.

 The magical stones are linked to each other, and if we wanted to receive communication from everywhere, a magical stone for each person would be necessary.

 

 It would be necessary to create a magic stone room for communication, so this could only be considered a failure.

 

 

"What is this?"

""This is a magical tool that allows people to talk to each other even when they are far away from each other."

"Oh, I want it!"

 

 

 For some reason, Fi wanted it very much.

 I had no hesitation in handing it over to her, since it was something that would have to be destroyed as it was.

"You don't mind if it's useless like this, do you?"

"Of course I am!"

 She accepts the two magic phones happily.

 Then she hands one of them back to me.

"...... what's wrong? You need two of them to use it."

"You know what that means."

 Perhaps he wants to try using it?

 It was certainly something that had never been done before, so it was quite conceivable that she didn't know how to use it.

I understand. Well then, let me explain how to use ......."

"I know how to use it because I watched Yuri-sama."

I can hear Fi's voice coming from the magical tool he handed me.

"If you understand, that's not a problem. Also, if you use it too much, it will use up a lot of your magical power, so you'll need to replenish it soon.'

 Once again, he tries to hand Fi the magical tool, but she refuses to give it to him.

"I want Yuri-sama to have that. That way I can always be in touch with Yuri-sama."

 No, Fi is always with me by my side, so I won't have to contact her often, right?

 Seeing Fi's happy expression while thinking this made me think that it would be fine.

 

 

 ◇ ◇ ◇ 

 We come to where the luxurious carriage is parked.

 It certainly had a horse-drawn carriage of gilded splendor in poor taste. And the crest painted on it must have been that of the royal family, which I had hoped would be different.

 It seems to me that they are asking him to attack me by coming to this remote place in such a conspicuous carriage, but what about it?

 Moreover, there was not only one carriage, but there was another one.

 It was white in appearance and looked like an ordinary carriage, but there was a familiar box on the back of it.

"Cold ...... storage?"

 It seemed that Marina had returned.

 It was too obvious a carriage to save the day, but then why would she have parked the carriage in such a place?

 Thinking about it, I had an irresistibly bad feeling.

 Of course, there is a possibility that this hunch is completely misplaced.

 However, that hope was easily crushed.

 For some reason, Marina and the elderly man next to her were arguing with someone who looked like the second prince Norris (I remember seeing him in a scene from the game, but my memory was hazy because he was not a character to capture the game).

'Why is the Duke of Ames here!"

'Because we are old friends with Lord Yuri."

 No, when did we became friends like that?

 Marina is just a customer who stayed in this town for a few days and bought some magic tools from me, and I have never seen the man next to him before.

"What are you planning to do by coming to such a remote place like this? Don't tell me you are planning to invade the Duchy of St. Ames!"

 How can he talk like that to a prince of another country?

 It's kind of good because it has nothing to do with me, but if possible, please don't cause problems in my territory.

 It would be the center of a riot. ......

 Even though I think so in my mind, my expression breaks in between with a smile on my face

"Thank you for coming all the way from afar. I don't want to stand around here and talk, so why don't we go into the territory at once?"

 I asked them to cool their heads for a moment.

 The man who finally noticed my presence there opened his eyes wide and grabbed my hand with tears streaming from his eyes.

'Oh ......, are you God ......?'

"No, I am not."

 I say calmly to the man who suddenly says something strange.

 Then Marina smiles and says

"Father, please calm down. Yuri-sama is a human being."

"Oh, oh, you are right. I am sorry. I was just a little surprised."

"Yes, no, I was just a little surprised."

 They still are very pushy people.

Fortunately, since he seems to have the fridge's magical tool with her today, she won't be poking around any more than this.

 With that in mind, I look at Norris, the second prince.

 Apparently, he was surprised that Marina and I are friends.

They are duke and duchesses from other countries.

 On the other hand, I am just a frontier lord and the son of a nobleman.

 Certainly, that would be out of the ordinary.

"I'll talk about the details later. Please take a moment to recover from your long journey."

"Oh, yes, I suppose I will."

 Norris managed to say just that.

1