V4C13
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marina and her father, the Duke Ames, were taken to a different inn than Norris.

 But Duke Ames was furious at what had just happened.

“Why is it that God would obey such a minor prince? After all, he has started a war .......'

Father, you will be hated by the god Yuri if you do such things, won't you?”

“Mmm, mmm. ....... But to leave such an impious person as he is..."

"Of course, Yuri knows what he is doing. Since he is allowed to swim, perhaps he has a part to play as well."

"What the hell is that?"

I don't know that fully. I do not know everything about the thoughts of God Yuri-sama.

 Marina said with an expression of ecstasy on her face as she worshipped the cooler installed in the inn.

 The appearance of Marina was so weird that it was almost an exaggeration to say that she was a pagan, but that did not matter at all to these two.

"We don't know anyway. Then why don't you ask Yuri-sama directly?

"I am sorry to trouble God's attention with a matter of this magnitude, but it would be a problem if we were to make a move and cause trouble for Him."

 Duke Ames agreed with Marina.

''But then again, God's work is as extraordinary as ever, eh?"

 Marina looked around the inn again.

 In addition to the coolers, there were refrigerators for cooling drinks as a matter of course, other baths with free water and hot water, and even magical lighting that did not use wax or oil was used in the city as a matter of course.

 Even the lighting of magic tools that do not use wax or oil are used in the city as a matter of course. If the Principality of St. Ames were to use such a large number, it would not be enough to spend the entire national budget.

 Furthermore, in the hallway of the inn was a small golem of a shape I had never seen before.

 A short, cylindrical mass of iron was moved around in a messy manner.

"This too was created by the god Yuri, right?"

 Why it is moving around, but perhaps there is a meaning to it.

 Perhaps it is a security golem to repel the attackers who have been attacking here?

 It seems very strong when thinking about it.

 It is especially nice that it is small and takes up little space.

 With some modifications, it could also be suitable for covert operations.

 On the other hand, if there are eyes watching everywhere, it would be impossible to make a fuss.

 This may be one of the reasons why this small golem is positioned in such a way that it can be seen.

“Well, Mister Ruba, is it ......? Is that the name of this golem? It's a majestic name befitting the guardian of a city."

"It is a magical tool of mythical proportions. It is truly a tool worthy of a god."

"I'm sure that when it sees an assailant, it will counterattack with magic."

"That's probably why it's been absorbing the wind since a while ago."

 The two of them don't think of it as just sucking up trash, which gives the impression that Luba is getting more and more exaggerated.

 They didn't seem to think it was just performing its assigned function.

'There are more things here that weren't here when I came here before. That's as expected of our god .......”

 Marina's cheeks were dyed.

"I can see what you were talking about."

'Then what about Yuri-sama's story of becoming independent?"

"Of course. I would like Yuri to rule our country by all means. For that purpose, he must first come to our country."

“Father, you also told me about my engagement...”

"I see. Anyway, I'll see Yuri tomorrow."

         ◇ ◇ ◇

Why do I keep getting into problems like this ......?

 I was unexpectedly holding my head in my room after showing Norris and Marina and the others around, rather than throwing them into the inn,.......

'Why is this happening ......?"

 No, the problem is not something that just happened, but I want to look good for Norris, who is a royal of our country and Alexia's fiancé.

 If the second prince likes this place, perhaps he could help me to become independent.

 But then I would need someone who can hold the runaway Marina in check.

 Marina has shown interest in magical tools, so the best thing to do would be to introduce her to Melti.

 But she is also a necessary person in this territory now.

 Although she has an unusual way of thinking, wanting to spend her time on the top floor of a swinging tower, she is as good as me when it comes to making magical tools.

 As expected of a wise man, even if corrupt.

 But why is it that a wise man, a saint, and a hero are the main characters who are so difficult to deal with in this territory?

 If things continue as they are now, it seems that sword saints and even the original heroes will come here, too.

 No, no, no, if such people gather, they might be entrusted with defeating the Demon King.

 I don't want to take that risk.

"No, there's no use thinking about it now. For now, as long as I become independent, my peace is assured...”

 With a trace of anxiety in my heart, I thought about how to sell my charms.

1