v4c1
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They are literally Ramming like a horse-drawn cart-horse-basha-horse towards the city of Alf.

 One of members of the mastermind family, Miranda , does not fight directly in terms of combat.

 However, she is the one who is said to have been behind the "School Festival of Darkness," an event in which she turned the majority of the school against the main characters and attacked them.

 

 Although she has not played a major role as a mastermind since then, judging from the fact that most of the male characters, with the exception of the main character, are friendly toward Miranda, one could imagine that she was probably the one who seduced them.

 

 She is the very mirror type of a villainess, who has a thing for men and will snatch up any good-looking man she sees, even if he is someone else's fiancée.

 

 

"The dangerous-looking people in territory ......, the mercenaries?"

 

 

 As expected, it is hard to believe that former underhanded guild members Tot and Ren would make a move.

 In that case, the dangerous ones are the mercenaries who are in charge of escorting the city.

 

 Without them, the city would still be able to function, but it would be extremely vulnerable to the dangers of its surroundings.

 

 In the meantime, the city has friendly relations with the Beast Kingdom and the Empire, and the Principality of St. Ames should ...... not suddenly attack it thanks to its magical tools.

 

 

 ...... No, it's the zeal of that grimoire. 'We have to get all the grimoires!' ', we should consider the possibility that they will attack us while saying 'I'm going to get all the magical tools!"

 

 

 Although the possibility is low, compared to the two countries where they have relatives, it's still better to consider the possibility that they will come at them.

 

 But above all, the most terrifying of all is the Demon Kingdom.

 This is the only place that is impossible to read.

 

 In a previous attack, there were even reports that the Demon King himself had attacked them.

 Unfortunately, he had already retreated by the time they arrived, but the fact that we haven't heard anything from him since then is disturbing.

 

 一 What on earth are he up to? .......

 

 Anyway, with so many dangers still remaining, it would only be a problem if the mercenaries were to be pulled out now.

 

 The only thing that makes it safe is the fact that the key people are women, so the town will not be deprived of its functionality.

 

 

'Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I got a bad feeling about this. I have a bad feeling that something terrible is going to happen ....... Just get it up there!'

I'm trying. But it's hard enough carrying two carriages.

I'll give you more food for the night, depending on how much time you save.

 

 

 Of course, the vegetables grown by white powder, which is now used for ram.

It is said that despite the fact that it has no flavor, it is a favorite food of lamb.

 I was reluctant to take it to another country because I knew it would be a problematic item to bring.

 

 I have a clear conscience, you know.

 

 

". I'll do my best for the sake of rice squared!"

"......, aren't you about to add a hell of a lot more?"

It's just your imagination.

 

 

 I'm still tempted to sneak it out, but I try to hold it in.

 

 

"I'm going to run for my dinner! Shortest distance!"

 

 

 And then Ram, without regard to obstacles, comes back in a straight line, eating a few bandits along the way.

 

 

We're there."

 

 

 Fee was unconcerned, but Emilina and the others were groggy.

 

 

'Well, it's too soon indeed. ......"

"I was scared. ......"

 

 

 Eru was clinging to my body and her face was nudging my body.

 And Luna, who was watching this, looked at her with envious eyes.

 

 

"I was--scared."

 

 

 Luna also clung to me as she said in a perfect barbed voice.

 

 

'You don't look scared at all, though, do you?'

''......, it's just your imagination.''

 

 

 After all, she didn't look scary at all.

 Then Fi, who had been so happy to have arrived in the city a while ago, compared the city with us and said,

 

 

"Fi was actually scared, too."

ell, ......, if you're going to hang on to me, then do as you please."

 

 

  Realizing that my refusal would no longer make any difference, I said that with a wry smile .

 Then, I feel a deadly presence behind me.

 

 

"...... not you. FIRST!"

Why, not!"

 

 

 As expected, the first seemed to be trying to embrace me as well as the other girls.

 In the first place, he wasn't scared at all.

 I was even telling him to hurry up.

 

 

"No one would be happy about that."

"I'd be pleased."

 

 

 Emilina was the one who denied my words outright.

 I knew she was the only one who had the right to be my enemy.

 

 

"I'd rather you keep supplying me with more. Fritz was not very exciting.'

"Hey, ! What do you mean I'm not good enough?

'Literally."

"Oh, ....... Yuri, it's not manly to back down after being told this much, is it?

 

 

 Fritz, for some reason, is blazing.

 

 

 If anything, if I am a man, I should back down. If not, then back off if he doesn't understand what he's imagining.

 

 

" Yuri-sama, is it possible that a man is ......?"

 

 

 As expected, the innocent Eru seemed to be mistaken.

 I don't think Emilina is suited to be an instructor at all

 

 

"'Don't mind Emilina. I'm a normal guy."

'Oh, don't worry. No matter what Yuri-sama is like, I'll follow you."

 

 

 For some reason, she says this as if it's a big commitment.

 

 

We're out of the loop, right?

'Rather, it's nice and peaceful, right?'

 

 

 Lark and Gale, who couldn't get into the conversation, were cowering at the far end of the carriage, holding their legs.

 Then, just as I managed to dodge Emilina's attack, Sasha rushed in from the city.

 

 

'Oh, brother! Oh, thank God. Big brother, come over here immediately!'

 

 

 I wonder if there was some problem, her tone of voice is not her usual tone.

 After all, the mercenaries have been corrupted.

 

 

"I'll be right there. Who got to the other side? Is about half of them still there?"

Oh, it's Lucille and Melty who followed big sister!

'Eh?!!"

 

 

 As expected, the person whose name came up was so unexpected that I let my voice drop.

1