v4c2
116 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Certainly, Miranda is on the villain's side.

 It may be a natural step to team up with Lucille, who is a Demon Lord.

 

 But I don't understand Melty.

 

 She is a character who sides with the protagonist and is more of an uncovering of the mastermind's evil deeds.

 

 

 Why is she taking Miranda's side?

 What do they have in common?

 

 

"Okay, just show me the way."

 

 

 I asked Sasha to take me to the place, not knowing what was going on.

 

 

 

 ◇ ◇ ◇

 

 

 

 I was taken to the house where Melty lived.

 I remember her lamenting the fact that there were too many visitors, but now it had turned into a heap of rubble to behold.

 

 

"Who could have done such a terrible thing?"

'Well, the person who skipped over my house before says that ......'

 

 

 Melty, dressed as usual in just a shirt, emerges from the debris.

Apparently, she was collecting valuable belongings, .

 

 

"They say that, Fritz."

Me? What I have to do with this at all!

 

 

 Fritz, who was suddenly asked to speak, shouted out unintentionally.

 

 
"Fritz was the one who actually did it. But the last time, well, it could be said that it was because of my order, but this time, it had nothing to do with it, right?"

 

 

 As expected, having been in the Empire until just now and having just returned, there was no time to smash Melty's house to smithereens.

 

 

This time, it's ......."

 

 

 Melty's gaze turned to Miranda.

 Then, Miranda starts to panic.

 

 

"Oh, that was a force majeure, you know! I don't think it would collapse with just a little push!"

 

 

 It seems that it was Miranda who destroyed Melty's house.

 If that's the case, it's all the more puzzling.

 

 How is it that one is supposed to form an alliance with someone who destroys one's house?

 No, if that were the case, it would be strange for Melty to be here in this territory.

 

 She must have been born under such stars.

 

 

"Hmm? Just by a push? I didn't build it so that it would fall over so easily, you know?"

 

 

 I've left the recent buildings to others, but with Melty's, I didn't have much time and I felt guilty for breaking the tower myself, so I built it myself right away.

 

 I had to build the house with all the skills I had at the time, so there was no way it could be broken just by pushing it.

 

 Well, it would have broken easily if the person pushing it had been a dragon or something.

 

 I was smiling at the impossibility of such a thing, but then a bad imagination came to me.

 

 There is no fight scene of Miranda in the story.

 Could it be that her abilities surpass even the First?

 

 

 --I don't think so.

 

 

 As expected, she wouldn't be doing such a balance breaker thing.

 Then there was only one thing I could imagine.

 

 

"Did you remodel the house I built further?"

'Geez. What are you talking about?"

'Huh. ....... I've already got it all figured out just from that response: ......."

 

 

 Apparently, Melty tried to apply some kind of enhancement to the house and failed.

 Just when the house was about to collapse, Miranda must have pushed it.

 

 

"Isn't this all your fault!"

"Oh, no, it's not. If I hadn't sliced the tower in a circle and sent it flying, my image wouldn't have turned into such a wobbly tower either!"

 It seems that Melty wanted to live in the tower, although I am not sure of the circumstances.

 I thought she didn't want to live in the tower anymore because she couldn't get out, but all that was a bit of a surprise.

 

 

"I wish you had told me that earlier."

It was an impressive tower . Like a leaf swaying in the wind."

 

 

 Lucille was making a show of swaying leaves with her body tense, as if she were describing the tower.

 

 Perhaps a swaying tower was to her liking?

 Certainly, a one-story house built on the ground would not be able to feel swaying.

 

 Moreover, Lucille was in this condition.

 It would not sway like this all the time unless it was built very distorted.

 

 Most likely, the adjustment must have failed.

 

 

I understand. Can I leave Fritz and the others to clean this up for now?

"What about Yuri?"

"I'm going to make a new home for Melty. This time, something she'll be pleased with."

"I knew you'd say that. I'll get it cleaned up right away. If there are any materials missing, I'll bring them right over."

 

 

 And so we began to build the new tower for Melty'

 But I couldn't help feeling that I was forgetting something in the corner of my mind.

 

 Well, I guess it wasn't anything important since I could not remember.

 

 

"Oh, Yuri, you're so cheeky to ignore me. You'll see. I'm going to thoroughly interfere with you with my alliance."

 

 

 Miranda made a clenched fist.

 Then she tries to get her allies, Lucille and the others, to consent.

 

 

Why is no one here?!

 

 

 Lucille and the others were already gone.

 

 

 

 ◇ ◇ ◇

 

 

 

 But still, it's a tower that shakes but does not collapse .......

 The image that comes to mind is a five-story tower, but since I do not actually understand the structure of the tower, it is unknown whether I can make it work or not.

 

 Even so, she is to be in charge of making magical tools, which are the lifeblood of this territory.

 

 I want to make it in a way that fulfills her wishes as much as possible.

 

 

As expected, I don't think I'll succeed out of the blue. ......

 

 

 The tower created with the help of earth magic was a very ordinary tower.

 In other words, it was a failure.

 

 

"What is this?"

 

 

 Melty looked up at the tower with tears in her eyes.

 She was probably disappointed that it was so different from what she had imagined.

 

 

'It's all right. If I had a few practices, I should be able to get it done."

 

 

 With that, the tower was destroyed right in front of her eyes.

T/n I just notice , but we crossed the lind of chapter 100 !  Thanks for everyone ,  who  had read ut to this point despite t's being bumpy ride . If you   have time i hope you will rate high this series on noivel update !https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ive-been-reincarnated-as-son-of-a-mastermind-family-ignored-the-original-story-to-become-independent/

1