v4c3
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melty was horrified to see the destroyed tower.

 Apparently, the ordinary tower didn't convince her at all.

'Oh, um, I-I'm more of a normal ......

'I know. I know you're not satisfied with the ordinary one, right? Leave it to me."

"No, wait, no. ......"

 The tower has already been destroyed twice, so Melty seemed quite worried.

 But it's natural for anyone to feel that way.

 That's why I smile to assure her.

"All right, next time I'll try to cast a stronger spell so that the tower will shake firmly."

Well, you don't have to apply magic to it. ......

"As expected, it's hard for me to make her sway without magic at the moment".

 Melty was perhaps trying to make a swaying tower without magic tools.

 As expected of a person who is called a sage.

"No, that can't be right. ......'

"Okay, how about this!"

 The tower created again was swaying with a constant sensation, like a fast-moving metronome.

 Watching this, Melty approached the tower with dazed steps.

 Perhaps she liked it?

 I had that feeling for a moment, but Fritz, seeing the completed tower, said in dismay,

"How do you plan to get inside that tower?"

"Oh, ......."

 I had been thinking so much about moving the tower that I had forgotten the important part.

 If it was moving so wildly, it would be very difficult to get inside.

We'll have to rebuild ......."

 I felt bad for Melty, who was approaching the tower happily, but I had no choice but to do this.

'Yes, that's right. I think that's better. Yes."

 For some reason, she sounds happy, but it is probably just empty cheer.

 I would not feel sorry for her if I kept failing again and again.

 It is time to make a firm success.

            ◇ ◇ ◇ 

After several trials and errors, I had finally completed a tower that I was satisfied with.

 A tower that looked like it was swinging solidly, but once you were inside, you could barely feel it swaying.

"How about this?"

"Oh, ah, ah, ......, that's good. Yeah, ......."

 Melty is no longer smiling with a tight smile due to so many circumstances.

 Then Miranda, who was watching the tower, said.

Oh my, doesn't this one look like it will break if I push it too? Yes.

 Miranda pushed the tower with all her might.

 Then the tower bent back with all its might, and--.

"Huh? What?!!"

 Miranda was rebounded back and turned into a star.

"'Um, this isn't my fault, right?"

 Miranda, who is surprised and self-destructive.

 Lucille, who was watching the scene, said with curiosity,

"Well, does it repel attacks? How far back does this thing bounce?"

 Lucille asked, and the next moment the tower exploded.

"Wow, my house ......."

 Melty was shocked, but the tower was mostly unscathed, although some of the surface had been scraped off.

'How's it look? This one won't break so easily, right?"

"Yes, I suppose so. ......"

"But it didn't bounce back. Why don't you try to see what kind of magic can be bounced back?"

"......, no, please don't."

 As expected, it is not possible to bounce back so numerous times.

  I mean, we just bounced back, so we will have to see how the building is looking once we get there.

'By the way my sister Miranda, what the hell is she doing here in this territory?"

 I tilted my head as I looked in the direction Miranda had flown.

 She didn't seem to be doing anything evil, she just touched the tower and was gone.

I wonder why ......?"

She said she came looking for her Petty companion?"

 Although she did not say any such thing, there was no one who could deny it as long as she was not here in person.

'I see. ....... I remember you said she was going through a lot of hardship."

 The main heroines, especially Emilina, were all highlighted in one way or another. There are some disappointing characters, but .......

 The main heroines, especially Emilina, were the ones who emphasized a certain part of the charactesr, but there were many characters who were stoner.

"Why do you look at me over there!"

 Wise Melty is a character who is on the disappointing side of the scale.

 But instead, she had more erotic events than the other characters.

 I guess they were trying to balance it out.

"Oh, um, can you say something?"

"It's all right. Cutting boards have human rights, too."

'I don't think a cutting board has any human rights because it's a tool, right?'

 For some reason, Emilina looks at me like a sorehead.

 Perhaps it is the margin of those who have it.

 However, I didn't think she cared that much about Petanna.

 It may be because of such a complexity that I was so mean to the main character.

 Knowing that, I felt I could be a little nicer to Miranda.

1