Chapter 3
553 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The elven milf stared at Gerard momentarily, not understanding what he meant.

"Did you try to say something else and fail? I heard, 'I can learn faster with sex,' but it shouldn't be that, right?"

That was what Gerard meant! There was no way for him to explain that to the elven milf before him.

'I can't tell her I have a special System... Let's hope for the best!'

Because of his lacking vocabulary, Gerard couldn't quite talk with her, and the few sentences he knew weren't enough to convince her.

Well, in the end, Gerard did not need to convince her. The elven milf looked eager for sex, and she gladly helped Gerard relieve his desires.

"Don't tell anyone about this, alright? I'll suck your cock now."

Gerard did not understand what she meant, but then the elven milf moved her hands, taking off his pants. That made him know she accepted his offer!

The milf tied her hair in a ponytail and took out the rest of Gerard's clothes. When she looked at his penis, she couldn't believe it.

"This one is massive. I'm using both hands to grab it, yet my hands still look small in comparison!"

She kept speaking things in the elvish tongue, and Gerard couldn't understand. The only thing he had in mind was sex, as it was the first time he was so close to having it.

The milk spat on his penis, and then she used her hands to rub the saliva all over his penis. She moved her mouth toward his mushroom head, and the moment her soft lips met Gerard's penis, the sensation he felt was otherworldy!

It was like his cock was in paradise! The milf, despite the mature looks, wasn't as experienced as Gerard expected. Well, he was the only male there, so it was understandable.

But she quickly got the hang of it and soon was eating his cock like the naughty elf she was. Gerard was new to all that, but he had seen adult films before, so his hand unconsciously moved toward her head, pushing it down.

A deepthroat! The elven milf choked with the penis, and her drowning sounds echoed inside the house. It was hot!

She had a smile all over her face, holding the penis with her hand and using it to hit her face.

"I love his cock! I don't know if this will make him learn faster, but even if it doesn't, I just want to do these things with him!"

It was too much for Gerard to handle. The soft lips, the mischievous tongue, and the slut face of the elf were too much. He cummed inside her mouth.

"Ahhhh!"

Gerard's moan spread through the house, followed by a cheeky laugh from the elven slut.

"Look, your penis is still hard! How can you do this? Do you want to know something good? Humans and elves cannot make children!"

With a clueless face, Gerard looked at her without understanding a single word.

'What did she say?' he thought, but something unexpected happened.

The elven milf removed her clothing and pushed Gerard toward the ground, making him fall. Then, she went above him for a ride!

Gerard did not know if that was a good idea, but the moment his penis entered inside the tight pussy of that elf, his mind could not think of something else.

It was humid, warm, and the pleasure felt too good! Gerard did not want it to stop! He looked up, seeing the naughty face of the elf, who was smiling and sticking her tongue out.

The milf felt pain, and blood came out from her pussy, but the pain quickly diminished, and she wanted more of that cock!

"Fuck me harder!" she said.

Gerard had learned a few sentences in elvish, and that one, he understood! He grabbed the elf's rounded butt, squeezing and slapping it a few times. Then, he grabbed her hips and helped her ride his dick faster!

The sound of two bodies colliding echoed, and in no time, both were sweaty but happy. Two massive mountain peaks bounced up and down before Gerard's face, almost suffocating him.

He grabbed her breasts, sucking her hard nipples, making that bitch moan like never before.

"Yes! Please do whatever you want with me. I am your elven whore!"

They changed positions multiple times, and one position the milf loved the most: the doggy style!

Gerard moved his hips like crazy, penetrating the milf's yummy vagina, which had liquid dripping.

The milf's legs shook occasionally, and her eyes rolled with multiple orgasms that brought her a unique sensation.

"This is so much better than playing alone with my pussy! I want you to fuck me every day!"

"I gonna cum!" Gerard said.

He sent a massive load of cum into the milf's pussy, who loved every second of it! The liquid dripped from her pussy.

"Did it help you learn faster, my naughty student? Also, you have quite the weapon down there, don't you?" the milf said, chuckling.

Gerard felt pleased when he orgasmed, and a notification appeared before him.

[+10 Points]

He needed 15 points for the Eidetic Memory passive, meaning he had to have sex again to earn more points.

'Can I have sex with her again? Does it have to be with someone else? Does it have a recharge timer? I don't know...'

There were many things Gerard had yet to learn about his system, so in the meantime, it was best to wait it out and see what happened the following day.

Gerard got up and started to feel a pain in his heart. Then, it came to him. During the last week he spent with the milf learning Elvish, he had died every day of some random cause.

That time, he was about to die of a heart attack after having sex.

'At least I died... happy!'

Everything turned black, and Gerard felt the water again hit his ankles.

'Three more boring hours before returning. Great.'

When Gerard opened his eyes again, he found himself in a hot spring, and before him, a gorgeous elven milf stood, completely naked.

"You're back! My pussy is waiting for you."

5