Chapter 1: Senpai, You Really Are Disgusting
989 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Senpai, You Really Are Disgusting

Classes were already over, so I decided to go about my daily routine, heading to the art club room to paint whatever came to mind, Although today I wasn't going to draw anything.

Occasionally, my brushes would portray juicy apples, at other times, a luscious fruit dish, or simply whatever my imagination would allow me to create on canvas.

That day was particularly good. In the morning, I managed to buy the latest volume of an erotic manga that, well, I'm a little embarrassed to mention its name, but it had everything I liked. Plus, the main character closely resembled Nagatoro.

Then, my grades turned out to be satisfactory, and to my relief, Nagatoro didn't show up all day, which allowed me to feel more relaxed than at other times, I managed to eat my lunch in peace in the art room since neither she nor her friends came.

Also, yesterday Nagatoro made me train; damn, that girl is hyperactive, but I'm not complaining. When she executes those kicks in the air, she looks incredibly sexy, although that doesn't diminish my anger for making me do 50 push-ups.

But other than that, it's been a good and peaceful day. I enjoyed some delicious ramen, slept like a baby, and the classes were excellent. Overall, the day is going great, so I think I'll stay a while longer in the art workshop, reading my erotic manga.

I quickly laid out my drawing materials, although it was really just a cover so I could read it. I know it's a bit stupid, hiding here instead of reading it at home, but damn, the urge is irresistible.

Anyway, as I pulled the manga out of my bag, I could feel the door to the arts room slowly slide open, and a head peeked out. "Hello.... Senpai!"

Just those two words alone made my body shiver all over, and I broke out in a cold sweat.

Her jet black hair that fell to her shoulders, her tanned brown skin, and those big amber eyes made her unmistakable even from miles away.

It was Nagatoro, my precious Nagatoro. Damn! She always shows up at the wrong time.

I quickly put the sleeve back in the bag and, with my hands behind my back, hid it as Nagatoro entered the room like a bullet.

"Senpaiiiiii!" she exclaimed as she jumped up and stood right in front of me. "Sorry, but I had to do a lot of chores today, but I knew I'd find you here!" she added the last sentence with her typical mischievous smile, showing her teeth, including her two big fangs.

God, she is beautiful. Her delicate features, her modest bust, her perfectly shaped tanned legs and that face.... Damn! Every time I see her, she gives me a fucking hard-on.

"H-hello, N-Nagatoro," I greeted nervously, aware that she was very close to me.

Hell, plus she was bringing the damn manga, why just now? God, you never help me.

Calm down, Naoto, breathe, breathe, breathe.

Nagatoro watched me for a few long seconds without losing that devilish grin, while I trembled with fear and nerves.

"W-what b-what brings y-you h-h-here?" I asked her.

She simply continued to watch me with those piercing eyes and her malevolent smile.

"What are you hiding there?" she asked amused as she slowly walked behind me.

"N-nothing," I almost shouted, shifting in the seat so she wouldn't discover my erotic sleeve. It wouldn't be nice for her to see it, I would only get more insults and teasing.

Despite all my denials, this girl was incredibly persistent, especially when it came to me. I know she doesn't like me, but she has some sort of obsession with me. She constantly bothers me, but at the same time, she doesn't allow anyone else to bother me. It's a strange and absurd relationship that I find humiliating.

"Hey, N-no! Wait!" I exclaimed, though it was in vain. While I was lost in my thoughts, Nagatoro snatched the bag from my hands and started running around the room, and I chased after her.

"What is this, Senpai?" she asked, showing me the manga. "An erotic novel? I knew it! You're disgusting, Senpai, I always knew you were a pervert!" she laughed as I tried to snatch the manga from her hands. Despite my efforts, I was weaker and had less strength, so Nagatoro managed to easily escape my attempts.

"I-it's not what y-you think. I-it's for a f-friend," I said trying to excuse myself and avoid such humiliation.

But she just laughed more and more, her mischievous laughter penetrating deep into my heart. "Oh, my Senpai, you have no friends!" Those words really hurt like hell. "Stop making excuses for yourself, you're a 100% pervert."

"A pervert obsessed with a girl younger than you," and there the teasing started again.

I was getting fed up. I love her, but her behavior was getting more and more annoying. I was sick of her making me cry. I wanted to take the initiative, I wanted to be the one to make her blush or embarrass her, but I felt like a damn coward.

"Or let's see what it says here," she said as she opened the sleeve and started flipping through it. I immediately noticed how her cheeks burned from blushing; she was flushed to the max, but it still didn't stop bothering me. "I love you, Iko. I want to be with you always. I want you to take my v-virginity," she started imitating voices as she read the manga. "Senpai, do you really like this stuff? You're disgusting," he said to me with a smirk.

"H-hush," I whispered under my breath as I watched her read the manga.

However, I noticed something strange. Her breathing became agitated, she started sweating, and her legs shook as she crossed them.

Damn, she looks fucking hot, and if I don't stop looking at her, my dick will get like a fucking rock and she'll notice. Hell, in a dream it wouldn't be a problem, but in real life, this is a mistake. I'm sure she'll beat the shit out of me if she notices.

She dropped the book with a devilish grin, despite her condition. "Senpai, you're disgusting. I bet you always fantasize about these things," she began to laugh as she moved closer to me. "Do you really think you'll ever do that? You're a useless pervert who can't even shake my hand. hahahaha!" He spoke mockingly as he ended up inches from my face.

"I have an idea, let's replay the first scene, where the gentleman kisses the girl. I bet you don't even have the courage to do it," she said, blushing but keeping the same attitude that made me nervous and made my heart race.

She came very close to my face, licking her lips, I could even feel her breath on my neck. Even though she was shorter than me, she was still intimidating and, at the same time, damn sexy.

Her white shirt was unbuttoned a few buttons, so I could see her tiny bra making my cock throb and fully erect. Fuck Naoto calm down.

I can, breathe, one, two, one, two. I won't let her humiliate me anymore. I'll prove that I'm someone brave and that I can stand up to Nagatoro.

"Come on, Senpai, what are you waiting for?" she winked at me with a big smile.

I took a deep breath before plucking up my courage, with my two hands, I grabbed her waist "Eh?...." Was all she could say before my lips met hers.

I heard a little squeak from her, but she didn't resist, there was no punch, no insult or kick.

It was a silly kiss, it was my first time kissing in my life, my heart racing and my breath hitching until I had a little startle when it was now who Nagatoro was taking control of the kiss.

Her tongue invaded my mouth fiddling with it as she gasped little moans that made me get harder and harder. Saliva began to pool and drip into our mouths.

I went blank and just let myself go, my first kiss with nagatoro, my first kiss in life was an erotic one.

After a few seconds we both broke apart so we could breathe leaving behind a big line of saliva.

Our breaths quickened, I was totally red and not to mention nagatoro who was agitated, teary eyed and with saliva on her lips as she looked straight into my eyes.

"S-senpai, You're r-repugnant" was what she said before bringing her lips back together with mine.

 

 

 

 

 

26