Chapter 2: The Unthinkable +18
1.3k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Unthinkable +18

our kisses went from awkward to passionate and wild. The room began to fill with lewd sounds from me and nagatoro as I pulled her closer and closer to me.

My arms wrapped around her waist staying glued together without separating us, her chest collided with mine managing to feel her erect nipples even though she was wearing a bra.

"S-senpai~" nagatoro said with difficulty "N-no..."

I didn't let her finish as I kissed her again while with one of my hands I moved down to her skirt and fearlessly squeezed her beautiful little ass causing her to let out a moan causing my cock to be about to burst my pants.

"Ah... S-senpai~" She spoke with difficulty "Y-you're disgusting~"

I was nervous, heart pounding, but there was no turning back now, I couldn't regret anything.

Carefully while kissing her I guided her to the futon that was a few meters away from us, but in a move I didn't expect she was the one who threw me to the futon making me much more red and nervous.

"N-nagatoro?", I asked nervously looking at her face.

She was sweaty, flushed, with saliva from both of us on her lips, while her chest was rising and falling agitatedly "Look what you h-do senpai..." she said in an erotic voice "Being disgusting.... Look what you provoke me~"

In a move I didn't expect nagatoro knelt between my crotch completely aroused and in a desperate manner began to unbutton my pants clumsily as if she needed, no, as if she desired with all her might my cock.

I didn't protest, I didn't stop her either, this for me was heaven, my greatest fantasy in life, nagatoro completely aroused, she's going to suck my cock.

With one tug she managed to pull down my pants while licking her lips with her eyes totally glossy looking only at my boxers although my cock was fully erect and it was showing underneath the boxer and there was even a small stain of pre seminal fluid from holding me so much.

"S-senpai... Perverted senpai" she said before bringing her lips to my cock that still remained hidden in the boxer.

She went straight to the tip where the little spot of liquid was starting to kiss it delicately "mhhh..." I let out a moan as I felt her tongue on top of it.

One of her hands grabbed it firmly and began to rub it up and down slowly as she continued to lick and suck.

I was blank, just enjoying the moment as nagatoro was about to suck my cock.

At this rate I could cum right there in my boxers "S-senpai!" she said excitedly "I-I didn't know a p-pervert like you had it s-so big!"

She stopped licking me over my boxers and desperately yanked down my boxers releasing my big cock feeling a great relief although this caused me to blush more.

Nagatoro's eyes focused on my firm shaft as she grinned from ear to ear.

She fearlessly moved closer to it, began rubbing her face with my cock as she sniffed it causing me to let out excited little gasps.

"It's s-so big" she said as she stroked my cock.

After those erotic words I watched her as she opened her small mouth and slowly took my cock in her. I let out a big moan "Ah.... Nagatoro~"

A warm sensation enveloped all over my cock as I felt her tongue begin to move all over it, licking and sucking all over it while breathing hard but eliciting an indescribable feeling of pleasure.

She gasped as she struggled with my cock and at the same time tried to breathe, her eyes filled with tears and my cock engulfed in saliva. Her rapid movements up and down, with her head, her tongue caressing my cock, made me reach my limit quickly.

"I-I come! I-I come!", I said as I moaned.

As my legs began to shake and I instinctively pushed nagatoro's head shoving my cock all the way down her throat, my cum began to be pumped inside her as she tried to swallow it all, but it was too much causing her to choke and cum began to come out of her nose.

"Ahhh~" I said as I collapsed on the futon, watching nagatoro who was teary eyed, but with happiness while still holding my cock in her mouth.

nagatoro withdrew my cock from his cum filled mouth and looked at me with glistening eyes with his open mouth full of cum overflowing everywhere.

"M-my mouth i-is full of your s-semen senpai" she said with difficulty, but with a completely lewd face making my cock hard again "S-senpai pervert, Disgusting."

Shit, that was a completely sensual scene and now I don't want to stop, after she sucked my cock now I wanted to destroy her pussy.

Nagatoro stood up and swallowed the cum she still had in her mouth.

"I-it's also y-your duty t-your duty t-to make me feel good, S-senpai" spoke nagatoro totally aroused and embarrassed while unbuttoning her skirt.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, this is really happening! Fuck, nagatoro is undressing in front of me!

I tried to calm down and contain my emotions, I don't want to act like a fucking depraved person.

Her skirt fell to the floor exposing her beautiful white panties totally soaked, her pink pussy could be seen through the transparent fabric while an exquisite smell was coming out of her.

"Nagatoro" I stood up with my erect cock and without thinking I started kissing her introducing my tongue into her mouth and playing with her tongue.

My right hand slowly moved down to her bust where without thinking I squeezed one of her small tits. It was perfect, it fit perfectly in my hand.

"Ah..." She let out a moan as she let me dominate her.

Carefully I began to massage her breast as I continued to kiss her, I could feel her erect nipple ready for me to suck on.

Without thinking I unbuttoned her white school shirt and pulled it off leaving her with only her beautiful white bra that matched her panties.

"Y-you're beautiful" I said nervously admiring nagatoro's beauty.

Her tanned skin and pale lines from her swimsuit while she herself totally flushed, wet as she kept looking at my cock. "I-I love you Nagatoro."

21