Chapter 3: Friendship Ruined
806 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Friendship Ruined

There I was, lying on that futon sitting up again with my pants on.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, I was nervous and had a deep urge to cry. A moment ago I was about to lose my virginity to nagatoro.

Hell, I kissed her and she even sucked my dick, but hell, why did I tell her my feelings, I'm stupid.

I told her I loved her and she ran away, hell, why did she run away at that time, why?

She got dressed more than fast and ran away from the art room without giving me any explanation "Our friendship is ruined? I guess" I said as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Damn, I'm such a jerk" I said to myself as I started to cry like an idiot.

But what could I do, I was the idiot who got carried away, who wanted to embarrass nagatoro, but in the end I almost ended up losing my virginity, but hell, I told her I loved her and now she runs away.

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears, There was nothing dirty, just the smell of fluids in the room, but I just left the window open before I grabbed my stuff and left.

It's almost dark and I have school tomorrow so I want to at least enjoy the rest of the afternoon, by enjoy the afternoon I mean cry like a damn girl because that's what I am, a cowardly, whiny girl.

As I walked down the street images of that moment began to flash through my mind, Hell, even thinking about how nagatoro sucked my cock gives me an erection right now, even though I have a lot of grief, my arousal is much bigger and I need to release a load or it will hurt.

Shit nagatoro, why are you doing this to me, I love you, I love you so much more than your friends, just thinking about you gives me a fucking hard-on.

I was going distracted in my thoughts while trying to calm my erection when I didn't see when a girl approached me from behind with an innocent smile.

"Senpai-kun?" That soft, sleepy voice, I recognized it immediately.

"Sakuna?", I asked, freezing, covering my erection and looking back nervously.

That tanned skin, those big brown eyes with bags under her eyes from bad sleep, that slim but well-proportioned body, perfect tanned and smooth legs. I immediately recognized sakuna, she was a beautiful girl and that just like nagatoro, I'm crazy about her.

But it's not a good time, right fucking now! why now? Damn there's something against me today, first nagatoro and my boner, now this.

"Yes! It's senpai-kun!" she jumped up to hug me happily causing me to startle "What are you doing here so late?" she asked.

I stood there, frozen with shit up to my brain not processing what was going on "S-sakuna! H-hello!", I just said as I could feel her breasts crushing into my back "W-what are you w-what are you doing a-here?"

"Me?", she asked still hugging my back so I was fucking nervous, but damn, because she smells like strawberries, so soft and tender, damn. "I left home."

"Huh?", I only said "Are you going out with friends or something?", I asked.

But she only gave a sigh "No, I left home" I stressed "You know, mommy issues and she kicked me out".

Now I couldn't believe it, I know her pretty well, since she's always with nagatoro and her group, but damn, why are they always glib and sincere, so relaxed "So what are you going to do?"

"No idea" she answered me as her head rested on my back "Find somewhere to sleep, I don't want to go back to that lady again."

Notice how her voice changed to a less animated one, hell she's my friend, I can't just leave her just like that. My heart is very soft and I can't let her sleep in a hotel or even on the street.

I know her well and she's very good at getting into trouble, what if some depraved person kidnaps her? Or gets hurt? Or lost? Hell Naoto thinks.

Although I remembered that my parents had gone on a trip out of the country for business, yes true, I have home alone for a month.

They left 2 days ago and now I'm taking care of everything at home, they left me enough money although I also have my savings although those I wouldn't want to spend on household expenses, I was scraping together for a car or something, 16 years old and with a car, hell that would be an accomplishment.

Shit I'm getting off topic, focus Naoto.

"M-my house is alone" I said without thinking, not because she's a pretty face, she's my friend and I won't leave her lying on the street "You can w-want to stay there if y-you want to."

She looked at me with wide eyes "Serio? Senpai-kun would do that for me?", I nodded my head, though out of the corner of my eye I managed to see a mischievous grin form on her face "Would senpai like to sleep with sakuna? God senpai-kun hugging me and doing lewd things, you're disgusting, senpai!"

I sighed nervously "N-not that!", I clarified "M-my parents are out of p-country so I have f-rooms free!"

"Mmmmmmmmm still, senpai-kun is a disgusting pervert" he said offhandedly "But I'll take you up on your offer."

So that was the beginning of living together with one of several girls in my house, but that was still too far away.

16