Chapter 4: New Tenant
581 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: New Tenant

my erection had already gone down, though my nervousness was still there, I was sweating profusely, but why? You wonder, fuck sakuna comes hugging my arm, I can feel her fucking breasts colliding with my arms.

Even though she's wearing a bra, they occasionally bounce and wrap around my arm in a tender embrace of tits that makes me nervous, holy melons leave me alone, for now my head doesn't want to think about it Shit! Nagatoro is in my head, I don't stop thinking about her, but I don't stop thinking about Sakuna either.

Hell, I like this girl too, I like her too much just like nagatoro, they all attract me, but I was never involved in this shit.

I always imagined I was going to die a virgin and now I'm here, a sexy girl hugs me and recently the love of my life sucked my dick, although it ended badly when I confessed my feelings to her.

Damn, this is a dream and at the same time a fucking nightmare, calm down Naoto, Calm down you can handle this, you have survived these months to nagatoro's crazy friends and nagatoro herself, I know I can handle this.

sakuna was dressed in a school uniform and a big pink backpack, the backpack caught my attention, because in it there were patches and pins of different anime, which impressed me, because I didn't know that she liked anime.

"Y-you like him a-anime?", I asked nervously, trying to strike up a conversation, due to the fact that we were going in silence.

"Yup" he replied still looking at the road "I like him, but I don't like people to know, so it's a secret" I raised an eyebrow when I heard that.

How the hell do you want it to be a secret if you have a backpack full of anime stuff "But.... Your backpack is full of anime stuff, I mean, it's obvious at a glance that you're someone who likes anime."

"I've had this backpack for 5 years, you know, like at 10 years old I had a big anime fan girl side, but now I prefer to keep my social status" he continued "Although if it's for you, that doesn't bother Sen-Pai" he looked me in the eyes as he said that last word.

I sighed deeply before continuing walking trying to hold the pressure of Sakura and her magnificent breasts that for some reason now I really wanted to taste, I want to lick those little nipples that for sure must be pinkish, beautiful with a magnificent aureole.

Concentrate demons, before I had had perverted thoughts, but I suppressed them, I was afraid when I was with the girls, but now, fuck now that all that happened with nagatoro it was like a key that opened the chest of bad fucking thoughts.

Fuck, lewd thoughts and even nagatoro appeared from time to time, suppressing all the misfortune that happened.

"Hey senpai-kun?" Sakuna touched my cheek with one of her fingers "Why so pensive? Are you... Are you thinking perverted things with my breasts?" she intentionally started rubbing her breasts on my arm.

Aaahhhh... why the fuck is she doing that?

"W-what? No, No, No, No" I refused though fuck, those breasts are criminal. "Th-that's not true, I-I was just thinking about w-what to do for d-dinner."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin "Senpai cooks? Interesting."

She said before snuggling back into my arm.

I wonder what nagatoro is doing, is she okay or does she hate me now? Fuck what should I do, I love her too much.

-x.X.x-

Naoto, Naoto, Naoto, Naoto, Naoto, that's the name of the idiot I keep thinking about and who has me fucking crazy.

But why the fuck did he say that? Because he said he loved me... Shit, I lost fucking control, it got out of hand and he ended up saying that, but I wasn't able to do it.

Damn you've loved him forever, ever since I first saw him walking down the halls of the school as a lonely boy.

I became his friend, even though I was more his bully, but damn, I don't know how to love and shit, now he feels the same, he loves me and I didn't know how to respond.

Damn, I sucked his dick and ran away, who the fuck does that? Shit...

Shit, I fucked up, I fucked up, I should have reciprocated his feelings and finally become boyfriend and girlfriend, but.... Shit, why did you do that Hayase! Shit, shit.

I'm lying in my bed, I just got to bed, I haven't picked up the phone, I haven't sent her any messages, I want to know how she is, but, ahg! He must be hating me.

I can still taste his fluids, I can still taste his cum, shit, He, he, he.... He's perfect for me, His cock was for me, just for me!

Shit, why do I think like this now? I was supposed to be teasing him and we ended up almost having sex, well almost, but all because of me, I ran away while he said he loved me.

Fuck I willingly sucked his dick, but he tells me, I love you and I ran away.

I'm a great person... Fuck.

W-what? Am I crying?

"Damn... I'm stupid" I said to myself in tears "I'm sorry Naoto, I'm a coward."

-x.X.x-

"W-well, here we are!" I said like an idiot allowing Sakura to enter.

She entered silently but with a big smile observing the house as if she was looking for things, things to annoy me or maybe it's my paranoia from so many months putting up with those girls.

"It's very nice your house and it smells a lot like coffee" she said with a nice smile.

Thank heavens he didn't have that devilish smile anymore, I'm too terrified of that shit.

"Th-thank you... But now i-it's your home a-until you solve your problems" I looked at her all red.

I don't know if it's a dream or a punishment but I'm excited. I know that my perverted mind puts a lot of lewd things in me but I won't do anything.

I know that she doesn't love me, unrequited feelings, the same as nagatoro.... Shit.

"Come, D-deja I'll show you your room" I motioned for her to come with me to the second floor.

 

18