Chapter 5: Sakura Is Dangerous
449 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Sakura Is Dangerous

I opened the door to the room slowly, letting the light filter softly into the space. I turned on the light to reveal the simple but cozy guest room to Sakura.

The atmosphere was serene, with an impeccably made bed, a spacious closet. A discreet television rested in one corner, though I can't guarantee it would work perfectly or at least turn on since the guests had never occupied it.

"Sorry if it's not too much," I said, still nervous, as I scratched my head.

She responded with a charming smile and, backpack in hand, walked into the room with eyes full of admiration. "It's very nice and spacious," she commented, dropping the backpack and eagerly throwing herself onto the bed, which caused me to avert my gaze, feeling a mixture of nervousness and joy.

She was wearing a skirt and a rather short one that barely covers her ass, Her legs are in the open air and fuck, one wrong move and I could see her panties and her beautiful ass. Shit Naoto, Don't think about that now.

"W-well, make yourself comfortable. I'll p-prepare dinner," I stammered, and without further ado, I quickly left the room with my heart feeling like it's going to burst.

"Thank you, senpaiii!" I managed to hear her cheerful reply from the room.

God, I don't know what mess I've gotten myself into. First, Hayase, and now Sakura. I mean, it's exciting with Sakura, but at the same time, it's horribly scary.

Having her here, shit. She has free reign to search my room, look through my stuff. Even though I have erotic manga stashed away, a girl's perception always wins. She could ruin me if she wanted to, make fun of me and on top of that live for free, Shit.

Shit what was I thinking, you're an asshole Naoto.

I shook my head, dismissing all those shitty thoughts. It's done, I already invited her to stay and I already expressed my love for Nagatoro. There's no turning back, and my life will probably be in shit by tomorrow. I have to face it like the fucking man I am, right?

I took a deep breath and said to myself, "Be a man and show one of your best qualities: cook something decent to feed one of the sexy girls you like."

But then the doubts started. What would I cook for her? Would she be allergic to anything? Would she prefer fish or meat? Could she be vegan? Shit, I don't know, what if in the end she doesn't like what I prepare?

If I could go back in time, I'd swear on my mother I'd give myself a good whack for all the things that happened today.

Sakura may seem nice and calm, but when she sets her mind to something, she becomes someone capable of disrupting your life, earning people's hatred. She is a dangerous girl.

When I got to the kitchen, I cooked the first thing that caught my eye: fish fried rice. Besides being quick and simple to prepare, I am very skilled at seasoning food. The only difference this time is that I didn't add garlic. I'm not sure if Sakura likes it, so I decided to leave it off today's menu.

I arranged everything meticulously to make it look perfect. I didn't want to make a bad impression and become the topic of conversation at school. Presentation counts, right?

I prepared a natural juice with some fruits and made a small dessert with ice cream to go with the main course. Hell, even I think I looked good this time, if only because of my paranoia. I wasn't looking to impress anyone, but I didn't want to be the topic of conversation either.

My fucking paranoia had me beat, my nervousness made it worse and my difficulty talking to women is the icing on the cake.

Naoto the fucker, if I was my own bully I'd give myself that nickname.

It had been about an hour since we arrived, an hour also since I had been in the kitchen, surely she must be in my room, checking everything.

Thank goodness my parents' room is locked or else I'd die right here from nerves.

Anyway, I decided to forget a little bit all the thoughts and I called Sakura to have dinner with me, I took the things until the living room since there was the television and I put the things on the table of the living room.

I looked for a second at everything since I really didn't want something to go wrong, I even made a mental note and all the options that were written were done except for eating.

"I'm sorry Senpai-kun" I heard Sakura coming down the stairs "The bed was very comfortable and I almost fell asleep there, but thanks to you calling me I woke up and changed my pajamas."

demons, her sweet voice hypnotizes me, it is so relaxing! demons sakura causes me things in my brain, as if she made a kind of short circuit as in those novels and manga cliches.

She approaches the sofa and when I look at her I am completely paralyzed. for a moment I swear that my nose was going to bleed and that my dick would get out of control.

Sakura is wearing pink pajama shorts that goes halfway down her ass revealing her tanned and perfect ass along with a pretty big pajama top, hell I told her this was her house but I didn't think she would take it so literally.

How the fuck am I going to live peacefully in this house now having this woman! Her whole body is literally a criminal thing that triggers things inside me.

She sat next to me, very close to me, almost touching our legs, Damn! what do I do, what do I do?

"Oh this looks delicious" she said looking at the food and then looking at me "What's wrong senpai-kun? do you have a fever? you are completely red".

She with one of her hands started touching my face, This is heroic or well, for a virgin like me to be touched by a woman, it's a blessing.

"I-I'm fine" I said returning my soul to my body "L-let's better eat" I took my plate and started to swallow.

Damn it Naoto, where the fuck did you go now, if it was nagatoro it would be different.

 

I've been writing for several years but I still have to improve a lot so I apologize if I'm not good at narrating and stuff. I try to improve every day because I love writing novels.

Also ignore my patreon as I put it in to see if it really appeared xd.

 

 

19