Chapter 6: Nerves
402 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Nerves

"Y-you think it's so funny, Sakura?" asked Naoto with a mixture of disbelief and nervousness.

Sakura, still laughing, shot him a complicit look. "It's just that this episode is great, you can't miss it!"

"Hahahahahaha!" Sakura laughed out loud as she watched the TV quietly.

Next to her was Naoto, Pale, Sweating coldly and with shaking hands. A couple of minutes ago they had left dinner and Sakura put an anime series to see together, according to her so that both could relax.

She was happy of life, with her tight shorts sitting next to Naoto and at times she was leaning forward allowing Naoto to see her perfect little ass fucking more and more the poor virgin.

The poor little guy didn't know if it was intentional or not but little by little his little friend was waking up every time she leaned forward, that perfect ass was making Naoto desperate, the immense desire to taste it was dominating him but he was just a nerd and a virgin who recently ended up fucking his friendship with Nagatoro after telling him his feelings.

Because of the fear he felt he didn't want to talk to her or even take the phone, he wanted to relax but then he accepted that Sakura stayed at his house until she fixed the problems at home.

Damn it, that was not relaxation for him, he had a fucking hot girl living with him, that bothered him always with insinuations and maybe this was not the exception. he would try to overlook it but Sakura likes him, as well as nagatoro and the other girls.

naoto has feelings for all of them, All those months with them have provoked that his perverted heart loves all those girls that bother him daily.

Although if you look at it from a different point of view it can become masochistic love since Naoto is the one who suffers the most.

"Shit, it looks like she's not wearing any panties!" the bespectacled boy mentally said to himself looking at Sakura's butt.

He wanted to get between both buttocks, He wanted to eat her pussy and ass, Make her come on his face, make her sit on his fucking face and choke him.

Naoto's releasing all those perverted thoughts making his erection become more noticeable but he thanked god that the girl was still watching the TV and not him who had his little friend almost in sight ready for battle.

"I-I think I should go to m-my room" Naoto spoke getting well and covering his erection walking straight to the staircase without waiting for an answer from the girl.

"Senpai, wait..." She was going to stop him but when she tried to find Naoto he was already walking straight up the stairs to his room.

At first the girl was puzzled, but then a beautiful mischievous smile formed on her lips at the thought of the boy with glasses "You are already mine.... My Naoto."

-x.X.x-

Naoto was sitting at his desk with his breath coming fast, his hands were shaking with nerves while for some reason his eyes were covered in tears.

"What the hell is wrong with you? She's Sakura, you can't think such things about her" He was deep in thought.

He was sorry and ashamed for thinking such lewd things, especially since the girl he was thinking about was downstairs watching TV.

"You're disgusting Naoto, I'm a complete creep" he held his hands to his head regretfully "Shit, Shit, Shit" his world was falling apart, he didn't know what to do or how to act.

First Nagatoro and then Sakura, It was a lot of things that were slowly taking their toll on him and he had to do something to control himself or else he might have a nervous breakdown.

"I should draw, Yes, that will help me, Draw my manga" he quickly began to pre-apprehend his things to continue his manga.

What he was good at was drawing, and drawing relaxed him and occasionally brought him a lot of money when he sold line drawings.

Without thinking too much he began to draw, to plan the story trying to forget all about the present.

He didn't want to keep thinking about Nagatoro or Sakura, he wanted to stop thinking dirty things because of Nagatoro and how he sucked his dick, he couldn't let himself be dominated by lust, he couldn't lose control.

First he started with sketches, he made several until he decided on one he liked, then the action scenes, the dialogues and finally he started to draw them in detail.

He liked to do it on paper and paper than on the computer because he found it more comfortable, that's why his desk was covered in sheets, crumpled paper and colored pencils.

He had finished a couple of pages and looked at the time to realize that it was 1:00 a.m. It was late and he had school tomorrow.

He also realized that there was no more noise in the living room so he deduced that Sakura was already sleeping.

The poor guy felt bad for seeing her left alone, maybe she took it badly but he didn't want her to see that gigantic erection and that she treated him as a pervert, he didn't want that, he was afraid.

He sighed heavily and stood up to put on his pajamas. The heat was not as much as before but he still wore his summer pajamas, which were boxers and a t-shirt, although since there was now a woman in the house who was not from his family he decided to wear shorts.

Now calmer, he decided to take a look at his drawings before going to bed but all that was interrupted when his door was knocked 3 times.

Naoto's nerves kicked in 100% immediately and he slowly looked at the door.

"Y-Yes?" he asked nervously.

"It's me Senpai-Kun" Sakura's soft voice was heard "Can I come in?

Now he was terrified, why the hell would she want to come in at that hour, is something wrong? or does she just want to annoy him. Many things were going through Naoto's head, many possibilities but he didn't want to be rude either.

"C-clear" he replied "A-go ahead".

18