Chapter 7: I Want You Inside Senpai-Kun +18
656 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: I Want You Inside Senpai-Kun +18

The tanned-skinned girl with her wavy platinum blonde hair enters Naoto's room slowly, leaving the young virgin in full view.

She is simply a beautiful girl, for Naoto one of the most beautiful women and in her pajamas, with those shorts tight to her buttocks made her look fucking hot.

The young woman closed the door behind her, Naoto couldn't quite notice but that sexy young woman surrounded her with a flirtatious, naughty and fucking perverted aura.

"W-what's wrong S-Sakura?" he asked nervously avoiding looking at the girl's criminal body and focusing on his drawings.

He managed to feel the girl's footsteps approaching, she was barefoot but that didn't stop the young man from being totally nervous.

"Damn it, Naoto, get a hold of yourself" he said to himself "Don't make eye contact".

"Nothing" She replied innocently "I just can't sleep, plus I was feeling very lonely" She sat on the bed a few inches away from Naoto. "So I heard you were awake so I decided to stop by and visit my neighbor."

From that distance Naoto could feel the glamorous and exquisite scent that Sakura had, A scent of woman, A scent of feminine that for some reason excited him too much but made him look like a complete pervert.

"B-but tomorrow there is s-school" I said "I-I was just going t-to s-sleep" Naoto could barely complete the words because of how nervous he was.

"What's wrong Senpai-Kun?" The brunette licked her lips flirtatiously looking at the poor boy "Are you nervous about a girl being in your room?"

A big shiver ran down the boy's back as he heard that voice change to a more sensual and flirtatious one.

Sakura flirtatiously got up from the bed and walked over to Naoto, standing on his back and resting her hands on the chair she was sitting on.

"Are you thinking perverted things?" she asked as she approached Naoto's ear "Is Senpai thinking dirty things with me?"

"Ah...." All the poor boy could say out of nervousness.

He could feel her breathing in his ear, she was very close, she was very close to Naoto. Why is that happening, he was wondering.

At what moment it all started, why Sakura was bothering him like that, he didn't understand anything.

"Senpai-Kun... Do you want to touch my body?" she said before licking Naoto's ear lobe flirtatiously.

Her tongue began to play sexily with the young man's ear while he was holding back his moans and groans, Meanwhile the sexy woman played with her tongue, she took one of her hands slowly to her intimate area where she began to rub her pussy totally wet because of the virgin.

"A-Ccaso...Ah...." She let out a moan trying to articulate the words but the girl was totally lost as she kept rubbing her soaked pussy "W-want to touch me w-want to touch me like you did with N-nagatoro?"

Her brain kicked in again when she heard that question, did she see them, how does she know that, did Nagatoro tell her what happened, why, what the hell?

A lot of questions came to the young man making him panic "H-how do you know that?"

"B-because I-I saw them" She spoke with difficulty as she rubbed her pussy more like a real whore "I-I saw them in the s-salon of aahhhh...." she moaned as she tried to stick one of her fingers inside her pussy only to be prevented by her clothes.

He was so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed the dirty things the girl was doing, he was in a panic while behind him a girl was masturbating thinking about him.

The girl removed her hand from her pussy and with both hands turned Naoto's chair so that they were facing each other.

Her face was as red as a tomato, her breathing was agitated, her shorts were soaked with her juices and her hand was all wet and sticky.

Naoto looked at her with fear while she had a flirtatious look "This is your fault" She faced the young man "I-I keep p-thinking about you Senpai, I keep p-thinking about your dick" she like a beast and without naoto being able to fight she pulled down her pajama bottoms totally blinded by the heat.

"Th-this.... Look what you p-provoke me, Y-you're disgusting" she said before pulling back his boxers and releasing the poor young man's big thick 8 inch cock.

"W-what are you w-doing?" he said coming out of his trance totally flustered.

H-shut up" I just answered him.

With his right hand he grabbed naoto's erect cock and without thinking he shoved it into his mouth gobbling it all in one mouthful eliciting a big moan from the teenager.

"S-sakura....E-this is so b-bad" he managed to barely articulate the words.

Only the girl didn't hear him, Her tongue began to play with naoto's cock as it began to move up and down as the cock sank deeper and deeper down her throat.

drool began to drip out of sakuna's mouth, Naoto let out little moans while sakura was going crazy with that gigantic cock.

Gawhk, Gawhk, Gawhk, Gawhk

the lively sounds of her sucking his cock and drowning in it echoed through the room as she massaged naoto's balls with her right hand to make him release his load, She wanted to feel his cum, She wanted to have her mouth full of naoto's cum, To drown her in his wonderful milk.

"S-Sakura M-I'm going to C-come!" with both hands he pressed down on sakura's head sinking his cock all the way down her throat "Ah!...." He began pumping his entire load deep inside sakura's slutty throat.

With her eyes shining and wide open she started to swallow naoto's load but it wasn't enough, the semen kept coming out while sakuna's insides were filling quickly making the cum start dripping everywhere.

In desperation she pulled back pulling the big cock out of her mouth full of cum so she could breathe "S-senpai" she said totally covered in cum "I-want m-more".

Still covered in cum she finished swallowing all of naoto's wonderful white sperm and stood up still massaging his cock with one of her hands.

"I want you inside Senpai-Kun."

 

 

 

 

16