Chapter 8: Losing Control +18
718 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Losing Control +18

Naoto stood up surprising the young tanned girl but still she remained there still, waiting for Naoto to act, to dominate her.

Because yes, that's what Sakura wanted, that's what the young tanned girl wanted, she wanted to be completely dominated by Naoto, to have her pussy burst, to be filled with cum and to be made to cum until she lost consciousness.

She was eager, horny and didn't care about anything, she wanted to have that big cock inside her pussy, to have her vaginal walls catch that big cock and never let it go.

Naoto without hesitation assaulted Sakura's lips, kissing the brunette passionately but at the same time with affection while pressing her waist with both hands. Naoto inserted his tongue inside Sakura's mouth without caring that his cock had been there before.

He started a fierce but fierce struggle with Sakura's tongue while she with her right hand rubbed Naoto's cock carefully but with a lot of passion.

The moans were not made to wait, the saliva fell from the mouths of both and their breaths were agitated.

With delicacy he took one of his hands under Sakura's big pajama top touching her brown skin, soft and a bit spongy because of the little bit of fat she had on her perfect figure.

He began to squeeze and caress her while more and more he moved his hands up to the glory. As soon as he felt those two gigantic nubs he began to massage them mercilessly feeling her fully erect nipples.

"Ahh... S-senpai!" moaned the blonde as she pulled away from naoto's lips to take a breath "Y-you're so t- naughty!"

Naoto didn't say a word but her moans showed that she was enjoying it too.

Her tits were big, Naoto's hand was sinking into them as he massaged them, it was impossible to take them with one hand, So soft and fluffy naoto wanted to taste.

"P-permit S-sakura" He asked permission before pulling off her pajama top roughly.

The horny Sakura didn't protest and let herself be dominated.

Boing! Boing!

Those two big balls bounced as they were released from the shirt revealing that they were without bra. naoto stopped attacking sakura's lips and went straight to sucking those big breasts.

With his right hand he guided one of sakura's tits into his mouth and with his tongue he began to play with the brunette's erect nipple making her moan with pleasure. With his other hand he squeezed and squeezed the other breast that was free while sakura could only hold on to naoto's head totally fucked and excited.

"Aaaahh! Mmmhhhh! Ahhhh! Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh!" moaned Sakura completely aroused while her tits were totally eaten by naoto.

"Your tits are wonderful Sakura!" said Naoto blinded by the horniness in the middle of her moans before he started to lick her left tit again.

Sakura didn't answer, she just bit her lower lip as she watched naoto playing with her tits.

Naoto playfully started biting sakura's nipple while she could only moan from the pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Yessssss! Suck my tits naoto! Mmmhhhhhh! Yes! You're very good at it!" exclaimed sakura excitedly.

naoto kept biting her nipples and playing with her big tits, until sakura got tired and pulled away from naoto.

"I know something that will be better" the brunette said with a dirty look as she carefully pulled down her pajama shorts revealing her pink pussy totally soaked with her fluids "Please f-please Senpai" she implored "I need it inside, I need your cock inside".

Naoto didn't answer but pushed the brunette towards her bed making her squeal, he wanted to eat her pussy but his cock was begging to be inside.

He was going to lose his virginity to one of his dream girls, he was going to fuck sakura right there in her room.

He gently spread Sakura's legs apart revealing her perfect soaking wet pussy. Carefully he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself right at her entrance making the girl moan as she was totally lost with arousal.

"A-are you sure?" Naoto asked her returning for a moment to her body.

"Y-yes, Senpai! Fuck me! Please!" implored the brunette, making naoto even more excited.

Giving the go-ahead naoto mercilessly inserted his big cock between Sakura's pussy lips making her moan and starting to rub it up and down soaking and lubricating the cock with only the fluids coming out of sakura.

Without warning naoto thrust his hips forward thrusting his cock into sakura's wet pussy. In response sakura screams again arching her back and squeezing her two tits hard.

It felt amazing, fucking the girl of your dreams, losing your virginity to her, as her vaginal walls flood his big cock, as she fiddles with her tits while trying not to cum.

"Senpai, Please destroy me, destroy my pussy!" she screams as tears fall from happiness.

Enjoying the moment but carefully too naoto started to move back and forth fucking sakura's pussy over and over again making her vaginal walls expand as his balls collided with her ass.

"More! More!!! Don't stop! Keep fucking me, yes, I need it, I need it all!"

She says it out loud as she moans and fiddles with her tits trying to keep her composure but it's impossible, naoto's cock is driving her crazy.

Naoto's movements became faster, more aggressive and non-stop while the girl was living the best moment of her life feeling her pussy being destroyed.

"I-I'm coming! I'm coming!"

arching her back, her legs shivering she begins to spasm as her fluids burst engulfing naoto's cock and spurting out of her vagina.

Naoto takes advantage of this moment of vulnerability, pulls his cock out of Sakura and grabs her by the waist to turn her around, turning her on 4 showing her pussy and ass ready to be fucked.

She is still trembling from her first orgasm, but her face is one of absolute satisfaction, happiness and love.

naoto shoves his cock between her buttocks, making Sakura gasp with excitement and her ass wiggles, wiggling it like a bitch in heat.

He holds his cock, aiming it at Sakura's wet pussy and penetrates her again, this time with more energy.

Her body moves back and forth with each movement, her pussy wetter than before.

"Ngh! Agh! Ah! Ah!"

"You're so tight, Sakura."

Sakura looks back and stares into Naoto's eyes and smiles, her face is completely red.

"Please go harder, I can't take it anymore...". Naoto nods and goes faster and rougher, his balls hit her ass with every movement.

"Yes! That's it! Keep going. Please.

"Sakura..."

"Hah! Naoto!"

"I'm going to cum soon, where do you want me to cum?"

"Please! Inside me!"

"What, are you sure? What about...?" she asked coming out of her horniness for brief moments.

"I want to feel your love inside me, please! I can't take it anymore. give it to me!"

naoto without any refusal starts to speed up his movements smashing sakura's pussy while she moaned and screamed from the pleasure and pain at the same time enjoying the moment.

"I'm coming! Ngh, ahh!"

With a huge moan Sakura starts to cum again, her fluids spurting out of her vagina covering Naoto's cock.

The feeling of Sakura's fluids, the look on his face and the pressure of her vagina make him cum instantly filling her insides with his sperm.

The two lie there, panting and trying to catch their breath after having sex, Sakura lying on the floor and naoto kneeling beside her as fluids drip out of sakura's pussy dripping down her legs and staining the sheets.

"L-Look what you have done to me S-senpai-Kun" Sakura sits on the bed looking at naoto with excited expression and spreading her legs to show her pussy dripping cum.

15