Chapter 9: Safe Day
402 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Safe Day

The sun was beginning to filter through the curtains, softly illuminating the room in the Hachiouj family home. Calm reigned in that cozy home, with a silence that was only interrupted by the gentle murmur of the morning.

Everyone was resting peacefully, with every room in order, with the exception of Naoto Hachiouj's room. In his room, the only one he had not yet awakened, Naoto lay in a restful sleep. Beside him, a beautiful brunette girl shared the same peace, hugging him with a smile lighting up her face.

The light of dawn bathed the room where Naoto and the brunette girl rested, naked but covered by the warmth of a sheet that bore witness to the intensity of the previous night. The two shared a deep connection, a fusion of desires and emotions that enveloped them in a complicit silence.

Naoto, upon awakening, contemplated with astonishment the reality of the passion he had experienced. The room, impregnated with the mixture of fragrances and shared whispers, was a silent witness to the transformation his life had undergone in just one night. He had lost his virginity, but the magnitude of the encounter transcended the physical; it was a starting point toward a deeper connection with the girl who had occupied his dreams.

Naoto, waking more fully, felt the memories of the previous night wash over him like a warm, electric surge. The brush of caresses, the whisper of passionate words, and the exchange of complicit glances came vividly to his mind. The blush spread across his face like a sudden fire, and a mixture of nervousness and excitement swept over him.

As Sakura, the tanned girl, continued to sleep beside him, Naoto tried to process the magnitude of what had happened. That night had been more than the loss of virginity; it was the opening of a new and unexplored chapter in his life.

The trembling in his body revealed the mix of emotions that gripped him. Although nervous, he also felt grateful and connected in a way he had not experienced before. He watched Sakura tenderly, wondering what this turn in their relationship would mean and how it would impact their lives from now on.

Naoto, remembering last night, felt the euphoria give way to a reality that hit him like one of those Nagatoro kicks. The realization that they had had unprotected sex and that he had ejaculated inside Sakura hit him hard. A whisper of "Shit" escaped his lips as he held his hands to his head, full of regret and anxiety.

Submerged in misery, he regretted having trusted too much and followed Sakura's indications without taking the necessary precautions. He let himself because he was horny, because he wanted to satisfy the girl and also because he was frustrated by what happened with Nagatoro.

He felt like an idiot when he realized that, as a result of his impulsive decision, he could now face the possibility of pregnancy and the responsibility of being a father.

He had to buy the morning after pill and take Sakura to the doctor to know that nothing happened. The urgency increased inside him and he began to panic, feeling that the situation was getting out of hand. Besides that they lived in a small town making him enter much more in panic.

The idea that rumors could spread quickly through the community like a cold made him anxious. He had to be discreet and if possible disguise himself as it was the best option, everyone knew them in the village, his parents, him as a good boy.

He wondered how the people around him would react, especially Nagatoro and the girls in the group. Surely the president of the art club would see him as irresponsible, and he feared that she would hate him, that she would expel him from the art club, that she would never speak to him again.

Nagatoro went through his mind or rather it was she who was in most of his thoughts, Yesterday he confessed to her that he loved her while they almost had sex, she ran away but still, how would she react, Maybe some kind of horny man who out of spite slept with one of her best friends, But she does not know that he loves her and all her friends, he had feelings for all of them but everything was getting out of hand.

The soft and playful voice of the tan girl broke Naoto's whirlwind of thoughts. Snapping back to reality, he met the young girl's mischievous and flirtatious gaze. "Good morning, Senpai-Kun," she uttered with a smile that hinted at complicity.

Naoto, surprised by Sakura's awakening, struggled to find the right words. The atmosphere charged with worries was momentarily relieved by the girl's presence and attitude in front of him.

Sakura, after giving a big yawn, looked totally satisfied and rested. She suddenly hugged Naoto again, causing him to startle. "Are you okay, Senpai?" she asked with an amused smile. "Is something wrong, maybe something that happened last night?"

Naoto nodded his head repeatedly before speaking. "T-the-T-the morning-after pill," he tried to articulate the words, but nervousness almost prevented him from doing so. Anxiety flashed in her eyes as she tried to find the right way to approach the delicate situation.

The girl opened her perfect eyes wider for a moment, but then let out a relaxed giggle that made Naoto feel even more nervous.

How is she this carefree? Why is she laughing? What's so funny about getting pregnant? Those were the thoughts Naoto had watching the girl with fear.

"You are a silly" She spoke with her relaxed voice while under the sheets she intertwined her beautiful legs with Naoto's legs "You still must learn many things from the girls, It's safe day silly, That's why I wanted you to do it inside, So that you fill me To-Di-Ta" This last phrase she whispered it in Naoto's ear.

At Sakura's words, Naoto relaxed his shoulders for a moment and let out a sigh of relief. "A-a day for sure," he said, feeling reassured by Sakura's willingness to face what was to come together. At that moment, all his thoughts and worries seemed to dissipate, at least temporarily.

Naoto, though with a mixture of nervousness and relief, realized that he simply had to ask to clarify the situation. He felt like an idiot, but at the same time he recognized that luck was on his side today.

What the hell should he do now? What was his life going to be like from now on?

I know this chapter doesn't make much progress but I felt it was necessary even though it made me laugh.

13