Chapter 2: The Transformation of the Body
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the boy lost consciousness, his body underwent a strange transformation. It appeared as if every bone in his body was fracturing, blood was spurting from his veins, and his muscles were tearing. The nerves in his brain were also altering. Nonetheless, he was unaware of his imminent demise.

Suddenly, a pattern similar to an ancient tattoo manifested over most of his body. If one scrutinised the engravings on the pattern, they too would collapse.

In an unimaginable realm, an enormous golden throne emanated an aura worthy of a divine entity whose presence alone could cause galaxies to tremble. Even the gods themselves might seem inferior to the one who was destined to claim the seat.

Then, a pair of shining golden eyes with an intensity that surpassed that of the brightest star appeared, "It's time at last. Hmmm, I will help (you, but for now, you are unworthy to know my identity."

The young boy's body surged with energy as 

HThis text explains how the Qi (energy) works in a novel. The Qi is composed of different elements such as fire, earth, water, and others like shadow Qi, which is a more complex form created by mixing different types of Qi. In this world, people are classified into different categories. There are warriors, who focus on strengthening their bodies and include archers as well. There are also mages, who fight using spells. Additionally, there is a rare category called castfighters, which are mages and warriors combined and possess two cores. The rankings for techniques, mages, warriors, and weapon spells are as follows: [F]>[E]>[D]>[C]>[B]>[A]>[S]>[Z]. Further details cannot be provided to avoid spoilers.is markings glowed a blinding gold and the runes trembled as he shook violently, but

suddenly all was still and quiet.

Only the beating of his heart could be heard. 

Suddenly, the young man stood up. 

"What happened to me wasn't written in the book, I just had to absorb a pure QI and then I had to start collecting shadow QI, maybe I made a mistake" 

"I have a feeling it's not that simple." As he stood up, he noticed a difference in his body: it was lighter, more muscular, he'd gained a few inches, and he felt a different kind of energy.

 He remembered the QI Technique, spurted the shadows QI of his body, looked at his hands, saw shadows covering his hands, approached the wall to his right and prepared to strike.

A loud BOOM

 heavy sound echoed through the room, the mark of his fist still on the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL?""I'm sure it wasn't meant to be like this, hmmm my body wasn't meant to be strengthened, I'll probably have to hide the improvement from the person who imprisoned me, first I need to calm down, I'll look into martial arts later.

 Let me see if I can gather some shadow QI," he said.

I'll try to gather some shadow QI." As he spoke, he felt the energy flow through his body, filling his core bit by bit. 

 

(Author's thought)

 

This text explains how the Qi (energy) works in a novel. The Qi is composed of different elements such as fire, earth, water, and others like shadow Qi, which is a more complex form created by mixing different types of Qi. In this world, people are classified into different categories. There are warriors, who focus on strengthening their bodies and include archers as well. There are also mages, who fight using spells. Additionally, there is a rare category called castfighters, which are mages and warriors combined and possess two cores. The rankings for techniques, mages, warriors, and weapon spells are as follows: [F]>[E]>[D]>[C]>[B]>[A]>[S]>[Z]. Further details cannot be provided to avoid spoilers.)

 

0