Chapter 1: Supreme
154 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Infinite Void of Nothingness.

 

After an endless amount of eons had passed ever since I reincarnated into this new universe, looking at the infinite void of nothingness, full of countless corpses of the gods, enough to fill thousands of universes, I felt envy rather than anger, all these Gods were here to kill him, every one of them are the subordinate of a Supreme God, every Supreme Gods has their own family or alliance that supported them to the Supreme position.

 

I envied them, I envied them so much that I scavenged the infinite multiverse for eons to create an artifact that could help me create my own. Yet, here I am, besieged by the Gods, never would I thought that the artifact I made would surpass the Supreme God Grade which causes heavy fluctuations that spread to the multiverse, immediately sensed by every Supreme God after I finished creating it, every Supreme Gods fluck in with everything they’ve got, to take the opportunity to ascend beyond the Supreme Gods.

 

“Give it up Supreme Space-Time, hand over the Artifact to me!”  Supreme of Destruction pointed his halberd and shouted at Liam while pointing his Halberd.

 

“The lone Supreme God, lives up to his name, being able to survive this long” Supreme of War looked at Liam with a sense of approval. 

 

Liam heavily injured knows he can't last any longer after these supreme gods make their moves,

Liam nearing his death, sighed and looked at the artifact he just finished creating. A tree with countless branches that look like galaxies and endless leaves like the stars. Handing the artifact that took him hundreds of eons to make, just to be taken by others was not something he could let happen. 

 

Greeting his teeth, he endured his injuries and a black-purple sword appeared in his right hand, he used his Divine Space Movement instantly disappearing from his original position. Using his movement as an advantage instantly pierces the Godhead of the Supreme Balance, instantly killing him.

 

The Gods seeing the Supreme of Balance dying instantaneously used their Divine Techniques one after another, turning the area of 600 billion light years returned into nothing.

 

Liam used his Divine Space Movement and Time acceleration to speed up his escape, appearing 11,400 Billion light years away, however, the magnitude of the countless battles already has taken its toll on him. But just as he was about to heal his injuries, the Supreme of War with a red aura appeared in front of him, Liam's eyes contracted as he looked at the Warhammer about the smash into him, Liam immediately gathered his Primordial force to reinforce his body.

 

As the Warhammer landed on his body, he was launched into the void, heavily bleeding divine blood. The Warhammer released such destruction that the path of its destruction caused the demise of 320 universes in the process.

 

Liam began to analyze how the Supreme of War instantly appeared before him, and a conclusion immediately answered his doubts “The Elder God of Travel!!” the Elder God of Travel is under the Supreme of War.

 

Liam used his Divine Space Technique near the Elder God of Travel, using the Space Slashing Technique to kill the Elder God. The Elder God instantly sensed he was being targeted, and used his Divine Travel Movement to evade the slashes.

 

Liam seeing that the Elder God evaded his techniques, grasped his hand in front of him and muttered “Space-Time Freeze” The Elder God immediately stopped in place, his whole body sweated and shivered as if death was nearing him.

 

“Time Pierce” was all the Elder God heard, sensing his godhead turning into ashes.

 

“Damn, that reduced my Primordial Energy ” Still using Divine Space Movement and evading the attacks of the Gods, the battle was already taking a toll on him.

 

But just as Liam was escaping from the Gods, the aura of destruction permeated.

 

“Eternal Destruction!!” The Supreme of Destruction shouted as his halberd made a vertical slash onto him.

 

Liam using the Divine Space Movement was able to evade at hair length. But the 5600 universes were not sparred in the path of destruction.

 

 “Warp Slash” Liam slashes through the void with his sword and then escapes 10 lights years away. 

 

The gods shivered as they sensed danger, but before they could where the threat came from, their godhead was split in half.

 

“Hahaha!!” a burst of laughter nearing Liam, he turned his head to see the Supreme of War with the Supreme of Death and Supreme of Destruction with countless Elder Gods about to launch their attacks.

 

“Space-Time Vortex!!” Liam immediately activated his technique, and the surrounding space-time became chaotic and affected the Supreme Gods and Elder Gods, some of the elder god was unlucky and died instantly.

 

While the Supreme God was distracted, he used his spatial movement and appeared in the middle of the Supreme of Death and Supreme of Destruction and grasped both his hands behind the Supreme God's “Space Grasp” instantly shattering both their godhead.

 

“Chrono-Shift” Without a moment to lose he launched another technique which made his time speed up countless times. The Supreme of War became his target “Spactial Peirce” piercing a hole into the godhead of war.

 

Liam's time returned to normal and instantly launched an attack on the Elder gods “Time-space blade, a slash of the eternal time!!” countless Elder Gods were instantly slashed in half with their godheads shattered.

 

Liam heavily breathing knows that his time is almost up, even though he killed a few Supreme Gods, that was just a drop of the bucket to the gods who were just arriving now.

 

“A Supreme God who can kill 10 Supreme Gods and countless Elder Gods while heavily injured, I have to Say Supreme Space-Time, you're a monster among all the Supreme Gods” A Supreme God with arrogant eyes appeared.

 

“As expected of a monster, being able to create an Artifact beyond the Supreme God Grade, such a phenomenon happened!” Another Supreme God said in astonishment.

 

After the two Supreme Gods appeared, countless more Supreme Gods and Elder Gods appeared one after the other.

 

Looking at this scene Liam Couldn’t help but laugh at this scene “Hahahaha!!” looking at the Gods, a thought appeared in his mind “Am I destined to be alone, is this where I meet my end?” countless thoughts came running into his mind until he muttered, “Since I'm going to die, why should they have it”

 

"If you desire it so much, then no one can have it!!" gathering all the fragmented godheads in the corpses of the gods onto his godhead, reaching the very limit of the godhead, overflowing with Primordial Force compress to the very limit of the Primordial Force, the godhead of space-time glowed, at this moment, a light appeared as if the big bang that started a universe appeared. 

 

“Noo!” The gods shouted, but before 

they could even start their escape, an overwhelming light enveloped everything in sight.

 

Boom!

 

As the light passes through the countless universes, time reverses the destruction of the universes, some reversed to the beginning of their birth, nothing escaped time…

6