Chapter 12 “A Rough One” +18
455 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She could feel his cock was erect and ready to penetrate her. She then looked at him and smiled.

She lowered her body and started to rub the surface of her pussy on his cock. She was breathing heavily as she felt his cock rubbing against her pussy.

Noah could feel the warmth of her pussy, and he could feel his cock being rubbed against her pussy. She kept rubbing his cock against her pussy, teasing and stimulating it before she could slide it in.

"Mmmh..." Yor was breathing heavily as she could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy.

She then lifted her body, and she placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She looked at him, and then she lowered her body.

Noah could feel her warm, tight, and moist pussy enveloping his cock. The wetness from her previous orgasm can still be felt, allowing her pussy to engulf him quickly.

"Ohhh..." He groaned as he could feel his cock penetrating her pussy.

She could feel his cock entering her pussy, and she could feel that big cock stretching her pussy.

"It's so big..." She whispered as she felt his cock penetrating her.

She kept lowering her body, and she could feel his cock going deeper and deeper inside her pussy. She could feel that his cock is starting to touch her inner walls.

Yor tried to hold on to the feeling and kept on pushing it down more and more until he fully penetrated her whole vagina.

"Aah..." Noah could feel her insides tighten.

She was breathing heavily, and her eyes were closed. She was enjoying the pleasure of his cock penetrating her.

Yor started to move her hips slowly, and she was riding him. She could feel his started to stir her insides, and she could feel her body shuddering.

Noah was also enjoying the feeling, and he could feel his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. He could feel her insides getting tighter and tighter, and he could feel his body quivering.

She started to move her hips faster and faster, and she could feel him hitting her deep and hard.

"L.. Loid..." Yor moaned.

She was moving her hips faster and faster, and she was enjoying the pleasure. She could feel her body getting hotter, and she could feel her orgasm approaching.

Noah started to grab her butt and helped her move her hips faster.

"Nghhh... Nghhh..." She was moaning as she could feel his cock pushing it more deep.

She could feel the intensity increasing with every passing second. She was moving her hips faster and faster, and she could feel his cock pounding.

The sound of her pussy being stroked down can be heard throughout the room. They were moving their hips in unison and moving faster and faster.

Yor's ass makes a hard-hitting sound as it makes contact with Noah's thigh every stroke of it.

Noah started to grip her hips really hard, and Yor had completely lost control as she felt him hitting her inner walls hard repeatedly.

She was breathing heavily, and she was sweating. Her eyes started to roll as she was feeling too much of a stimulation from his cock.

"Ngghhh... I'm..." Yor moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Noah's cock was hitting her inner walls harder and harder, and he could feel her body shivering. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Nggahh!"

Yor's body started to shake, and she could feel her juices flowing. She came, and so did Noah. Her juices and sperm were mixed inside and overflowing.

Her vagina was filled with all of his cum. Some of it was leaking out, and some was still inside.

She was panting, and her body was quivering. Noah's cock was still inside her pussy, and he was breathing heavily.

She was sweating, but Noah was not yet finished with her.

Yor's body was lying down next to him, and he grabbed her ass, raised her leg and penetrated her again.

"Mmmmh! N... No..." Yor was too tired, but he didn't care.

Noah grabbed both of her hands, bent her over, and started to move his hips.

Yor was moaning loudly as he could feel his cock slamming her pussy. She could feel her body heating up, and her legs were starting to go numb.

Noah could feel her ass bouncing off his thigh as his hips were hitting her ass. She was moaning and whimpering. Her body was getting weak, and her knees were buckling.

Noah started to spank her ass, and he could feel her tightening up.

Yor was breathing heavily, and her whole body was shaking. She was trying to move her hips, but she was too weak. He was ramming her hard and fast, and he could feel her getting tighter.

"N... No... Not so hard!" Yor said.

But Noah did not stop. He just kept on ramming her hard and fast. He was breathing heavily, and his sweat was dripping.

One of his hands grabbed Yor's chin, and turn her head around to see his face while his other hand was gripping her butt hard and squeezing it.

He was looking into her eyes, and he could see the pleasure that she was experiencing. He started to kiss her again. His tongue was exploring her mouth, and she was kissing him back. He could taste her saliva, and he could feel her breathing.

"Nghhh... Loid..." Yor moaned between the kiss.

She was getting tired and could feel her legs giving up, but he continued to ram her while kissing her mouth intensely.

"Mmhm!" Yor was moaning louder and louder, and she was starting to get weak.

"Ngghhh... I... I..." Yor was breathing heavily.

She was feeling really good, but she was exhausted. She was trying to move her hips, but her body was too tired. She just let Noah's hand and hips take control of her body.

Noah could feel his cock getting tighter, and he was close to cumming. He started to thrust her even harder, and he could feel her vagina tightening up.

She was moaning loudly. Saliva started to pour down from her mouth due to the intense stimulation.

"Mmhh! N... N... Aaahh!"

Noah felt a wave of pleasure rushing over his body. He could feel his cum exploding out of his cock and flooding her insides.

Yor moaned hard. Her whole body was shaking, and she was breathing heavily. Noah's hand was holding her ass tightly, flowing all of his semen inside.

After a few minutes, they were breathing heavily and exhausted. Noah pulled out his cock from her, and there were a lot of fluids flowing out.

"Y... You were rough..." Yor panted.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself..."

"Mmmhhh... It's okay... It felt good..."

"I'm glad you liked it..." Noah smiled.

They were lying next to each other, and they were panting. Yor's head was resting on his shoulder, and her hands were on his chest.

Noah could feel her breath, and he could feel her breasts pressed against his chest. Her nipples were rubbing against him, and her legs were tangled with his.

Noah's hand was on her waist, and he could feel her soft skin. He was gently stroking her side, and he was enjoying the feeling.

Noah looked at her face, and he could see the exhaustion in her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and cuddled her. Noah could feel her hand touching his face, and she was stroking his cheek.

They were holding each other, and they were feeling comfortable. They were enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

Yor was slowly falling asleep, and Noah was watching her. He admires her beauty, and he loves the way she looks. She was so beautiful, and he could see her chest rising up and down as she was breathing.

They started to fall asleep as they enjoyed each other's company in bed.

Yor had fallen asleep, and she was resting her head on his shoulder. She was snoring lightly.

9