Extra Chapter 1: The Day Before the First Day
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Extra Chapter One: The Day Before the First Day

 

 

Tsss!

 

Hot iron slowly slid over a black blazer held by a pale, long, thin hand. With a straight posture and impassive expression, the woman with straight ink blank hair, reaching her buttocks, meticulously ironed any creases the clothing had. 

 

She was quietly ironing her clothes when a hand was about to reach out to her head … The hand was rapidly approaching, if it made contact, considerable damage would surely apply!

 

However …

 

Unfortunately for the snickering figure, his plans would be thwarted by none other than the supposed victim of his mischievous attack!

 

Grab!

 

His hand was held by a smaller yet strong-looking hand! Without missing a beat, the woman took a step back, let go of his hand, pivoted using her back foot, and delivered a precise and decisive punch to his unguarded abdomen with perfect execution! 

 

Gwah!

 

Air was audibly expelled from his lungs, leaving him breathless for a moment! The bamboozled tall figure was so shocked by the series of events that he had no time to even react to any of her actions!

 

Thud!

 

His knees felt weak causing him to fall to the ground, clutching his stomach in pain.

 

“Owww …” he was whimpering on the ground with a scrunched look on his face.

 

Yet, the one responsible for this was minding her own business again. Her back already turned to him as she resumed her task. 

 

“So what do you want?” she nonchalantly uttered.

 

“Haa … haa …” he was not able to answer immediately as he was trying to catch his breath. He gulped and said. “N-nothing, Blacky …”

 

“You’re g-getting stronger, Blacky, ha-ha,” he added as he slowly got on his feet.

 

“You’re getting weaker,” she replied. “That’s what happens when all you do is drink and play.”

 

An invisible arrow seemed to pass through the man as he staggered a bit on his steps. A constipated look flashed on his face before turning into a jovial one.

 

“Well, that may be so but I’m only weaker than you, Blacky! I can still handle thugs if they try to mess with me!” he boasted and flexed his arms. “I’m just giving them fair competition since it’ll be too much if I’m too strong, isn’t it?” 

 

He had a smirk on his face as he said the latter parts with an arrogant tone. However, as if he was nothing but air to Alex, she remained silent as she finished her task.

 

“...”

 

“...” his eyebrow twitched.

 

An awkward silence filled the room. The arrogant and exaggerated pose Ankur did, slowly crumble as he did not get the intended reaction. 

 

“... At least say something in return … even an insult is fine ...” he said with a downed expression, pouting his lips in disappointment.

 

***

 

 

“That’s the reason?”

 

“That’s the reason,” he nodded his head twice. 

 

“It’s your turn,” Matthaios reminded Big Bro.

 

Big Bro put down a card in response. “I was so distracted, I forgot to say that Marga would stay until Tuesday so we’re actually celebrating her birthday today,” he stuck out his tongue, acting silly. 

 

Hearing that, I showed him a dead-fish eye look. 

 

Meanwhile, Matthaios on the side was switching his gaze back and forth between us and then focused on Big Bro’s card … 

 

“Uno,” he said with a serious expression.

 

Big Bro widened his eyes in surprise and screamed in defeat. “Aaaaaaaa!”

 

 

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting again for two weeks, a classmate sabotage my papers (probably unintentionally), some huge drama is happening in school and I’m busy doing my best to support my professor (I feel like I'm in some kind of TV show with all the happenings, geez)! And well, another duty awaits for me tomorrow, huhu! 

So I decided to create an extra chapter with low word count to at least let you know I’m alive! I’d probably continue doing this in the future whenever I can’t find the time to create some regular chapters! 

Hope you still enjoyed the chapter! Thank you!

0