Chapter 80
1.7k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Wang Fang started walking on the two  playing children. He was smiling sweetly but laughing evilly on his heart. He can't wait to see what would Li Jun do if his little mistake was 'accidentally' mentioned to his beloved sister...

 

Gu Jiao who was busy playing around sense that someone was beside her. When she turned she saw Wang Fang beside her smiling. She entertained him by letting him join the fun of having butterfly land on you.

 

Wang Fang let Gu Jiao do what ever she wants. Then he started making a small talk.

 

Wang Fang: "Butterflies are really beautiful, aren't they?" while turning to Gu Jiao.

 

Gu Jiao: "Right?! But sadly they only got to live about two months."

 

Wang Fang "Eh, that's so sad dying immediately. Tsk! Poor butterfly don't worry your much better flying around me than that Li Jun who broke with his girlfriend for only a week." sighing lightly while giving emphasis on some words on his sentences while giving side glances to Gu Jiao watching her reaction.

 

Gu Jiao's ears rang form what she heard on Wang Fang... Did he just say girl... Girlfriend?! When? How? (◯Δ◯∥)

 

For the second time today Gu Jiao's would flew away. After a few turning of page on her vocabulary system in her mind. Her mind read out loud what a girlfriend is.

 

Girlfriend - a person's regular female companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship. (by dictionary opinion)

 

- a female who you love, admire, respect, and desire to be with; a girl who makes you laugh, smile and realize what true happiness is; your perfect match; a girl who goes from best friend, to teammates , to partner in crime all in one day; a woman who brings out the best in you; your favorite lady (urban dictionary)

 

- someone who you kiss, hug, pamper and spoil, takes to vacation, you buy things, you like, and your most favorite person.... (in Gu Jiao's mind)

 

Gu Jiao turned to Li Jun who was busy typing on his phone, his he texting to his most favorite person... Eh I'm not big brother's favorite anymore? Gu Jiao tilt her head on one side with a blank look on her face. She don't know what to feel right now.

 

After hearing that word to Wang Fang's mouth and connecting them in one sentence... Girlfriend and Li Jun combine... Her whole world stops, she felt numb, she just stood on her spot for a long time looking at Li Jun busy figure.

 

Her mind won't function no matter what.. It keeps on repeating the words... Girlfriend and Li Jun all over again...

 

Wang Fang continues to say what not about to Li Jun relationship with his girlfriend that didn't last a day... Wang Fang wasn't aware that Gu Jiao was now in her own little mind running around in circles...

 

When he become aware of it, he was already to late Gu Jiao sway and fall on her butt, she remained sitting on the floor with a dazed look.

 

Gu Jiao felt weak on her knees, she then gave up putting strength on her growing weak knees. She ended up sitting on the floor. Her mind was still blank and won't function, she can't hear that Wang Fang was calling her again and again. She was just sitting there looking in front and not moving at all.

 

Wang Fang got scared when Gu Jiao won't respond to his call, he was already shaking her on her shoulder really hard. Wang Fang didn't know what to do and called for help...

 

He turned to Li Jun who was now talking on the phone, he shout to call him up. When he got Li Jun's attention and saw them like this.

 

Li Jun narrowed his eyes when he saw his little sister for the second time this day lifeless body, but he got the feeling that she was in a worse state than before.

 

Li Jun immediately run to there side and kneel beside her. 

 

***

Author's Note:

You can visit my website for advance chaptersQiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

11