Chapter 81
1.3k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Jun was stupefied this is the first time that he wasn't able to pull Gu Jiao out of her stupor. What's wrong with her. Clearly nothing was dangerous here unlike the snake cave there is no predatory animal that would scare her like this.

 

Li Jun turned to Wang Fang and asked him with a dangerous air around him:" What happened?"

 

Wang Fang who first the first-time wants to dig a hole to hide or run for his little pitiful life. He never expected that Gu Jiao would react like this. He knows that if he told Li Jun what happen his life would be lost in misery.

 

He don't want to die yet. He was still too young to die. He looks at the unresponsive Gu Jiao and tried to muster his courage and was about to say something when Li Qiang came running towards them.

 

Li Qiang quickly run to their side when he saw her sister sitting on the floor with a blank look on her face.

 

Li Qiang: "Sister what happened to you...?!" With a worried look on his face, Li Qiang stood in front of Gu Jiao, inserting himself in front of Li Jun.

 

Gu Jiao heard Li Qiang worried voice and slowly regained her senses. When she saw the worried Li Qiang out of his wits, Gu Jiao simply hug him.

 

Li Qiang was in panic he never saw her sister like this it scared him, when he felt her familiar warmth around him, he felt relieved: "Sister what's wrong?"

 

Gu Jiao was out of reason to think about, she also didn't know what happen to her, she feels like she was in limbo, her whole body felt numb and she can't think straight:" Nothing sister was just..." she frowned when she can't think of any reason for her odd behavior.

 

Li Jun who was worried sick at the back of Li Qiang restlessly made his way to Gu Jiao: "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did anything or anyone scared you? Tell big brother what happened, Jiao'er don't scare me I was calling you for a long time but you never respond to me."

 

Gu Jiao blankly look at Li Jun again, the feelings before are starting to resurface again she frowned, she don't understand what's wrong with her... Looking at the panic stricken Li Jun, Gu Jiao heart was squeeze hard. She stood up immediately, took a step back out of Li Jun's reach:" I... I'm fine... I... just need to go to the toilet..."

 

Gu Jiao quickly made her way to the public toilet nearby. The three men were left standing there stunned. Gu Jiao for the first time reject Li Jun's touch.

 

Li Jun's was hurt his heart was in so much pain. He retract his hand and clench it tightly his nails was already digging on his flesh blood was slowly dripping from the wound. Li Jun felt numb even with his injured hand he don't feel the pain physically, the one that he felt the most was the pain in his heart.

 

Wang Fang retract at his gaze to Gu Jiao vanishing figure and look at his friend beside him. He was shocked to see the pale Li Jun, he felt ashamed for the trouble he cause to his friend. He look down and accidentally saw Li Jun clench hand that was already bleeding. Wang Fang felt scared, he subconsciously touch Li Jun's hand and said: "Li Jun your hand!"

 

It catch Li Qiang attention, he turned to his brothers direction and saw Li Jun's bloody hand. Li Qiang narrowed his eyes, he don't understand what's going on, his sister was behaving unnaturally, his big brother was now injured but the most shocking was his big brother look so weak that any minute now he would fall.

 

In his memory until now his big brother was a strong man, always calm and collected... He never would have thought a simple rejection from his sister would make him like this...

 

Li Qiang doesn't know what to do anymore he tugged Li Jun's sleeve and pointed a bench nearby: "Let's wait for sister over there... Big brother don't worry maybe big sister was just having a bad day or got scared by something again... Let's by her some cakes, she always likes to eat sweet. Big brother big sister was not intentional maybe she really just need to go to the toilet immediately..."

 

Li Qiang was saying anything that could make his two favorite people not misunderstand each other.

 

***

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: Qiaoyi Meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: Qiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

11