2: Alcohol Breaking the Ice
252 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man who stood in the Qin estate courtyard was handsome and elegant. His black hair reminiscent of dark ink splatters hung loosely behind his shoulders and his clothing was made from worn fabrics.

He was the very picture of a scholarly young man who had fallen on hard times. Xing Yuan's eyes were a dull silver colour, as if he had already saw most of what life had to offer, the corners of his mouth curled upward and his smile was full of cunning and craftiness.

This male youth was a regressor. Xing Yuan had already ascended once as a heavenly emperor, now though he was back in his mortal body.

Xing Yuan whispered to himself. "Of course I'll agree, how could I not? The women I've loved all these years, the person I've wanted for myself, is asking to be fucked."

He never ever got over his grief hence, Xing Yuan used a forbidden artifact. The Jewel of Fate. A mystical treasure capable of returning one's soulmate.

Yet other stories told of how a goddess's lover was murdered. Thus in sacrificing her divinity it brought her back in time to prevent her lover's death and the happy couple lived the rest of their short mortal lives together.

Qin Ziyan was the person that he never got over. Even after ascension, even after he became a deity, she was always on his mind. So, Xing Yuan tried the impossible, against all odds it worked...

"This is going way better than expected! Shijie, you have no idea how hard it was too summon your soul back to the Jinwei Continent." He muttered, his lips curling into a deranged grin.

Using the Jewel of Fate had a price, an insanely steep price. It cost him his entire cultivation base, the very foundation he'd built up over decades. Plus laws of the universe, Dao Comprehension that one needs to become an immortal.

His memories were fragmented. Some details were blurry, and others were completely missing. Yet, the one thing that was still clear in his mind was the woman he loved.

Unlike the goddess from the story, Xing Yuan was going to have his cake and eat it too. Regain the cultivation base that was lost and ascend a second time. While also having his childhood crush all to himself. It was a win-win situation.

Xing Yuan was not a good person, not by any means. He was a twisted man. He had already done unspeakable things in his first life. Ironically on the topic of sex, Xing Yuan was pure as a virgin maiden.

He never once laid got laid, not even after he reached the heights of heaven.

"I've fantasized about you. I even saved my purity just for you, so that you can defile me. So that you can be my first and my last. Ahhhh shijie, how I love you!" He fantasied, drool running down his mouth.

As he said this, Qin Xiyan was completely unaware of the fact that she had become the target of a certain protagonist's obsession. At the most her way of thinking was that this would be a one and done type thing.

There were a dozen other peerless jade beauties in this story. She was not the only pretty face, or the only person the protagonist could end up with.

The only thing that set Qin Xiyan apart from the other ladies was the fact that she was the averted tragic white moonlight turned childhood friend trope. Hence her expectations of true love developing from a one night stand were quite low. 

Plus the thought of being stuck in some harem didn't appeal to her. That was the worst case scenario, to be one among many. To be a woman that was not loved, just a mere concubine.

Surely, after their one time together, the protagonist would realize how mediocre her presence was. And go chasing after the other better heroines.

Qin Xiyan hoped that she and Xing Yuan could go their separate ways and live happy lives once the deed was done. But what she didn't know was that the protagonist was a total nut job. And his affection for her was far deeper than she realized.

A few minutes later Qin Xiyan came back, she was carrying a jug of wine. "To make things less awkward, let's drink," she said, taking out two cups.

"Alright," Xing Yuan said, as he was led into her room. Qin Xiyan shut the door and locked it. The two of them were alone, with no one around.

He took a seat of the velvety plush bed. Xing Yuan felt butterflies in his stomach, the covers and pillows smelled of her. Her scent was a fragrant perfume that was a mixture of jasmine and peach.

The young man was excited, but he had no idea what to do. His face was tinged pink, and his heart was beating like a drum.

Qin Xiyan didn't drink often. But it was an accepted custom in the cultivation world. So, she could use this as a means of easing the tension and breaking the ice.

"You're so stiff," she teased, "loosen up a bit. Have a sip."

"Thank you," Xing Yuan said, as the two clinked their wine cups. The youth drank the warm liquid. He didn't feel any different, the alcohol hadn't kicked in yet.

A moment later though, the buzz hit him. Suddenly he wasn't feeling so nervous. In fact, he was feeling great, really relaxed.

Qin Xiyan drank her share, her cheeks flushed red. "It's a little too strong," she laughed. "But that's part of its charm."

"You're right, shijie," Xing Yuan replied. "I feel a bit hot. My skin is prickly, and my lips are tingling."

"Ah, so it's hitting you harder. Maybe you shouldn't drink anymore," she said, pouring herself a second cup and took a long gulp. She wasn't a big fan of alcohol. But it helped settle her nerves, and calm her down.

"No, I'll be alright," he insisted. "I'd like another drink, please."

"You're not going to regret this in the morning?" Qin Xiyan asked, tilting her head.

"Why would I? You're here," Xing Yuan said, giving a cheeky grin.

"Flatterer," she said, smiling back at him.

"It's the truth. It's only natural that I would want to be near you." Xing Yuan said, with a look of admiration in his eyes.

"If you're sure," she said.

"Yes." He answered.

Qin Xiyan shrugged and filled the empty cup. She passed the jug to the youth. He finished off the last of the wine, and the two sat in silence.

"Shijie," Xing Yuan finally said, his face flushed red. He had an intense expression and his pupils were dilated. The alcohol had gone straight to his head. "This wine is amazing," his laughter was light and airy. He giggled.

A moment later boldly he reached over, and cupped Qin Xiyan's face in his hands.

She gave a startled gasp, "Wha-"

His lips crashed onto hers, and her words were cut off. Xing Yuan kissed her with a hunger and passion, as his tongue probed her mouth.

The two of them made out, Qin Xiyan's arms instinctively wrapped around him, and she pulled the young man close.Things were starting to heat up.

4