3: Deflowering Floundering ♡
372 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lip peck was sloppy, and unskilled, but it was full of love. At least on Xing Yuan's end, he was putting everything he had into the kiss.

After Qin Xiyan broke the kiss, both of their faces were crimson, and their breaths were laboured.

The two stared at each other for a long moment. "Maybe we should make this more quick," she said, her face bright pink.

"But It'll be more enjoyable if we take our time," Xing Yuan countered. There was a trail of saliva running down his chin. The youth was panting heavily, his breathing was erratic, and his face was as red as a tomato.

Xing Yuan hadn't wanted the kiss to end, he wanted more. He needed more. He pulled her in again, and this time his hands were wandering, feeling her curves.

He was touching her everywhere, and his lips were pressed firmly against hers. The two were kissing deeply, and his hand had snaked down, underneath her clothes, groping her supple breast.

Qin Xiyan wasn't prepared to do anything but get railed. The amount of time spent on foreplay was unexpected, but she didn't dislike it.

She shifted her weight on to him, so that the young man was lying beneath her. This gave her a position of power. Xing Yuan seemed to just go with it, and allowed her to dominate.

She straddled him, the sudden friction above his groin caused him to softly whine. Xing Yuan wasn't aware of how sensitive he was. His body was reacting without his control, his member throbbed.

"Shijie, that's..." He trailed off, panting heavily.

"Does it feel good?" Her eyes lit up with excitement. She loved the expression on his face, and the cute noises coming from his lips.

"Yes," Xing Yuan admitted. He had been so focused on the kiss and the feeling of her soft breasts that he hadn't noticed his own predicament.

"Then I'll keep doing it." Her hips rocked and ground against his clothed erection. The stimulation caused the young man to let out a breathy moan.

Qin Xiyan grinned, and her eyes sparkled. She enjoyed watching the protagonist beneath her squirm and writhe. His eyes were glassy, his mouth agape. There was a lewd look on his face, as if he was begging for release.

He felt a rush of satisfaction and arousal at this sight.

"Shijie, please," Xing Yuan's voice was raspy and desperate.

"Please what?" She teased, enjoying his reactions.

"Touch me, undress me, do whatever you want with me," he pleaded,"I can't take it anymore. It's not enough!"

Qin Xiyan was a little shocked, she didn't expect the protagonist to be such a submissive and needy lover. But then again, this was probably his first time. So, he had no idea what he was doing.

Not that she was a master of sex either. It was also her first time.

Qin Xiyan's fingers were unfastening his robes, she wanted to see what he was hiding underneath. Xing Yuan's upper body was now exposed. She could see his toned, muscular form, and the faint scars across his skin from training.

Her mouth was on his chest, trailing kisses down his torso. She paused, and then moved back up to his nipples, licking and sucking the sensitive nubs.

Bite marks covered his skin. The sight of him was pathetic, and Xing Yuan's mind went blank. His entire body trembled, and his cock was rock hard.

The protagonist let out a cry. He was at the limit, his dick was so painfully erect, that he couldn't think straight.

"Please, no more," he begged. "I'm gonna cum."

Xing Yuan's body arched, and a loud moan escaped his lips. He felt a hot rush, as the tension building inside him was released.

A wet patch was visible through his robes. His pants were soaked, and he was left in a state of embarrassment and shame.

Xing Yuan didn't expect that he would reach his climax so quickly.

"Ahh," he moaned, his entire body felt hot, and his mind was spinning. The protagonist felt lightheaded, and his vision blurred.

"That was fast," Qin Xiyan laughed, as she stared at the mess in his pants.

"Was it that good?"

Xing Yuan nodded. "You made me feel really good, Shijie." He was breathing heavily, and his voice was hoarse.

"That's not all," she said, a smirk on her lips.

Qin Xiyan tugged at his trousers, and his erect cock was exposed. She ran her hand along his shaft, her fingers gently grazed his skin.

Xing Yuan's head spun, and his body shivered. "Shijie," he whispered.

"Yes?" She replied.

"That's...ahhh." He was interrupted by a sharp gasp. Qin Xiyan had leaned in and taken the head of his cock into her mouth. She was suckling and lapping at the sensitive tip.

Xing Yuan bit his lower lip, and his hips jerked upward. "Shijie, you can't," he moaned. "If you do that, I won't last."

He was still sensitive, and it didn't take much for him to be reduced to a moaning mess.

"But it's cute," she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "And it's fun to tease you."

"Please," he begged. "If I'm going to finish again, I want it to be inside you."

Qin Xiyan smiled. She found his request rather adorable, and her heart skipped a beat.

A moment later the remainder of their robes were tossed aside. The couple's bodies were naked and exposed, and their skin was pressed together.

I'm not sure if this will hurt," Xing Yuan warned. "If it does, please forgive me."

"It's alright," she replied, a warm smile on her lips. "Just go slowly."

Xing Yuan took a deep breath, and then carefully pushed himself into her. His member slid in smoothly, and Qin Xiyan winced. A dull pain was radiating throughout her lower half.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his tone concerned.

"Yes," she breathed. "I'm fine, don't worry."

The two were still for a few minutes, their pace adjusted. Qin Xiyan's insides were soft and warm, and the tightness was overwhelming.

Xing Yuan let out a shaky exhale, he could feel her muscles twitching and squeezing around his length.

"Is it good?" She asked, her face flushed pink.

"It's amazing," he answered, his voice husky and low.

"You can move now."

Xing Yuan slowly began rocking his hips, and gradually built up a rhythm. He was being careful, and making sure to not hurt her.

"Mmm," she sighed. Qin Xiyan closed her eyes, and let herself enjoy the sensation of the protagonist's cock inside her.

He was so gentle, and loving. It felt good, better than she expected.

Qin Xiyan gasped, a jolt of pleasure shooting through her. The young man had changed the angle and his thrusts became more forceful.

"Ohh, you're getting rougher."

Xing Yuan couldn't hold back any longer. His movements became frantic and desperate, he was slamming his dick in and out. His hands were on her thighs, and his nails dug into her flesh.

"Yes, yes," she cried out, as his cock hit the right spot.

"Shijie, I'm so close." His breath was hot on her ear, and his voice was ragged.

"Then let it out," she urged.

"I'm gonna-!" His thrusts were erratic and unsteady.

Xing Yuan felt the pressure rising, and his body stiffened. He was overwhelmed by the sensations, and couldn't take any more. With one final thrust, he came. His seed spilled into her womb.

"Ahh, shijie." He collapsed, and lay on top of her. Xing Yuan cuddled her, his face buried in her hair.

Qin Xiyan held him, and stroked his cheek.

"You did great," she cooed.

In the morning the protagonist would return to his original path, and resume the storyline. However, for now Qin Xiyan let herself indulge in the afterglow. Later she would worry about attempting to disappear from the narrative.

Yet, as if Xing Yuan would let her get away so easily. She was meant to be his, surely Qin Xiyan had to take responsibility for taking his virginity.

4