Chapter 12: Desire To Conquer Metropolis.
405 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Advanced chapters in my Patreon and Ko-Fi. 

Patreon.com/Saintbarbido.

Ko-Fi.com/Kulturedsaint.

::------------------------------------------::

Chapter 12: Desire To Conquer Metropolis.

(Holl's P.O.V)

Very quickly, the difference between Gotham and Metropolis became apparent. The streets of Metropolis bustled with life. The people had smiles on their faces and were generally happier.

Most of all it didn't stink!

I mean I was used to bad smells. Try fishing for a living. And while Gotham was more my style...(though I wasn't a fan of cities really) Metropolis was just...that beautiful.

I couldn't wait to conquer it or whatever... Depends on whether I get bored of terrorizing Superman or I get too strong for Earth and just...leave.

More fun to be had in the rest of the Universe. After all it was a big world. But until then,

"Metropolis, say hello to Holl Hernandez, the Future Badest badass of all badasesses!"

"Mommy, that guy looks weird. "

A little kid cried out, pointing at me.

Oh come on Kid. Now you're gonna make me adhere to my own creed, seconds after making it.

Fine. Remember, I'm only mean to those who are mean to me.

I swiped his ice cream.

"Shameless."

"How rude."

"He stole from a child."

"Mmmh... Chocolate. My favorite. Hahaha."

I laughed continuing down the sidewalk like a boss.

Only to stop on my tracks and survey the area.

The skies were clear and the sun was shining brightly. Huh...for a minute there I thought Big Blue would swoop in from out of nowhere and hound me for stealing from a kid.

But there was nothing in the sky. No plane or bird or man. Haha. I told you...the gods of the oceans have my back.

"Man, nothing can ruin this day for me. Life is absolutely fucking amazing."

I said out loud, maybe if I was intentionally asking for it...

Yet...nothing happened again! It's oficial... I'm fucking this place up.

All I have to do now is get some shut eye and I'll be good as new tomorrow. I wonder how many pets I can tame here.

Not only that, I wondered how stronger I could get.

My Pet Pet fruit's main ability was alright but Killer Croc had shown me how...unreliable Pets could be.

It was better to rely on myself. I could be my own Pet. Pets were companions right? I was my own companion and I never said No to myself.

Even if my Mother and Father did...I never had. One time she refused me cake. Just some. And it was a little piece. Not even enough to harm me but she said no...

So I trashed her entire plate collection.

Gah, my parents were so annoying at times. With mom's incessant nagging and Dad's blaming...

Anyway...this was a fresh start. I should behave like it. Which means new clothes, new place and...money.

Not in that order but I considered each of these things important. Especially the money. That's because I needed an identity, (god knows where I will find someone to do that)

Remind me again why I came here?

I mean even compared to Gotham, Metropolis was riskier.

Oh, I know!

I'm a fucking psychopath who does what he wants when he wants.

Bad for health? Yes. Very Much Yes!

But...this time it was more than that. Metropolis also presented a challenge to conquer.

Truly speaking I had no fucking clue why I actually chose to stop here. I could have passed through.

Dickhead's next stop was Washington.

They didn't have a mainstay hero like Superman or Batman.

And that was the problem. In other words it was boring.

Oh wait! I immediately halted.

Washington was Wonder-Woman's city right? I remember reading or watching something like that...

Oh fuck. How could I forget that? Maybe If I was quick enough...

I whirled around...shit, Dickhead was already gone. That was fast.

Oh well. Growing stronger until I eventually bring Metropolis to heel should prove to be just as fun.

Terrorizing Superman wasn't the same as messing with Wonder Woman but I had a bone to pick with the Man of Steel, so that took precedence over Amazonian Pussy.

But I swear to the Ocean Gods, I'm plunging my dick in that Themysciran booty one day.

As for my issue with Superman?

He made killing Croc...a little harder.

Hahahaha...

Is it a stretch? Probably.

Do I care?

"Excuse me, are you the one causing public unrest around here? Imma need to see your I.D."

Huh...

What the?

"Where did you come from?"

Two cops had just appeared out of nowhere. The one speaking had blonde hair and sunglasses. With the slight derision on his face, he looked like a dick.

His partner was African American and almost as tall as me. His eyes were keen and observant. He was trained. It was in the way he held himself up.

His partner sighed.

"A few reports came in of suspicious activity around this area. Could you please identify yourself and your business in Metropolis?"

"Oh hello officers. my name's Holl. Am I being arrested?"

I asked.

They stared at each other in a strange way. Did I say something wrong?

"Ah...no, Holl."

TheBlonde Cop smiled nastily.

"Typically you have to commit a crime to get arrested. We're just having a conversation. It all depends on your cooperation."

Cooperation huh? So if I don't, I'm going straight to a cell. Good to know.

"Why's he smiling like that?"

His partner asked him, taking a step back.

"I'm smiling?"

I so fucking was.

"Maybe it's because I got...this?"

I pulled out a gun from out of nowhere.

"Shit! That's my gun!"

The blonde cop cried out.

"Drop the weapon! Now! Drop it and put your hands above your head."

His partner pulled out his weapon, aiming it my way.

Screams sounded out, the crowd that had been slowly gathering scattering away.

"Okay. Okay. Geez. Don't shoot."

I dropped the gun and put my hands above my head.

"I'm sorry officer I couldn't help it, it was just there...begging to grabbed."

My shrug and the innocent look on my face only made the Blond Cop's tackle all the more painful.

But I allowed it to happen because, I'd just secured myself a roof over my head. At least for tonight.

My body was afew minutes away from shutting down. There was no time to find a place to rest.

I was only keeping myself standing by reinforcing my body with the hair strands coiled around my arms and legs.

No wonder someone called the cops, I looked like Big Foot if he was malnourished.

"Call it in."

The Blonde Cop told his partner, cuffing my hands behind my back. Then he banged my head on the bumper.

"You're in trouble now pal. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

And I'm going to skin you alive tomorrow.

I was quickly ushered into the backseat and from there it was straight to the station. And hopefully into an empty cell.

Yay.

"You were pretty chatty before, what's keeping you silent now?"

The Blonde Cop taunted as the car pulled away.

"And what's with the red thing on your neck? You into some weird sex stuff."

"Leave him alone. Let's just get through our shift and go home. I doubt we're of any actual use, with all the heroes running around Metropolis."

'Really? It wasn't just Superman? I'm going to enjoy my time here.'

"Oh come on, we caught a bad guy."

The Blonde Cop protested.

"That's a good thing. The freak's not bothering folks now."

"It's called sleight of hand."

His partner rolled his eyes. I saw it through the rear view mirror.

"And besides, with the way you leave yourself open, a child could swipe your weapon."

"Swipe? Pft what are you... Dora the explorer?"

The blonde Cop mocked.

His laugh sounded like a pig's. How appropriate.

"You can be so childish at times."

His partner told him.

I agreed, the bastard had slammed my head on the bumper of the cop car, and now I was bleeding.

The fact that a small bump like that could make me bleed just showed how bad of a state I was in.

My vision was blurry to the point I couldn't make out anything. Only shapes and faded colors.

My tongue couldn't move so speaking was out of the question. And I was steadily losing my hearing.

We reached the station and I only half heard the conversation as I was being booked.

"...doesn't have anything on him. Not an I.D or a driver's license."

"Maybe he's homeless...?"

"...likely. Just put him in any of the empty cells."

Someone shoved me forward and I almost teetered and fell, but managed to grab a hold of myself.

It was The Blonde Cop.

My revenge will be cruel and long.

Lastly, I heard the metal bars lock behind me, securing me within the cell. It was a typical one. The only difference being I was the only one in it.

There was a long bench along the wall calling out to me. So I dragged my tired body to it and dropped down, immediately undoing the red pet pet collar on my neck.

The pain hit instantly. And I immediately passed out.

10