The Seal is Broken
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shikami arrived safely in China, bought a car and headed to the city where Lin Fan was located, taking only a couple of hours. 

When he arrived in the city, he saw that the atmosphere was very silent and full of depression, especially since there were not many people around on the streets. 

You soon understood why. Apparently, Lin Fan forced all citizens to give him 50% of their earnings in exchange for protection and immunity from possible attacks. 

At first no one wanted to obey him and so they ignored him but soon the news came of the disappearance or whereabouts of some citizens, so realizing that they were in danger, they began to pay the protection fee. 

By now everyone who could work was now busy working, while the rest of the people stood around in a depressed mood, because they could no longer be free. 

Lin Fan forbade everyone to rebel with his strength that threatened them, so no one opposed him. 

Soon Shikami finds himself in front of Lin Fan's house. 

It was a large villa with a private mountain. Without saying anything to the guards who patrolled the entrance, I attack them mercilessly. 

"bom... crash...." the sound of the blow was loud, while the bodies of the guards were slammed against the wooden door, thus managing to break it due to the force behind the blow

Continuing to advance, he said softly, "Lin Fan, I'm coming for you!"

As he broke through the countless defenses of the villa, the camera also learned of what had happened, and frowning and shouting at the people who had reported the news to him, he ordered "send my order to everyone in the city immediately. Come and kill my enemy for me, in exchange you can ask for a request. 

If you don't come, then death will be the last thing you have to worry about! "Then leaving his subordinates to report the news to the other forces in the city, he went to face Shikami, for he was now confident that he could defeat him

Soon both sides met again. Shikami was the first to speak, as he perplexedly asked "how did you manage to rise from the dead?"

Hearing his question, Lin Fan looked at him proudly, and said to him, "I had the honor of reincarnating my soul in an Immortal way, encountering Heavenly and Divine opportunities, so when I reached the pinnacle of power, I employed all my strength to open a passage and return here tothis land so I can take revenge and kill you. 

But first I wanted to play with your friends and make you suffer worse than you did to me, but I didn't expect you to come so quickly and ruin my magnificent plans. 

But now it doesn't take me anymore, because you are no longer on my level and I disdain facing you with my own strength, so stay here obediently and let yourself be tortured for my entertainment! "

Finishing speaking, I raised his hands and a disruptive aura emanated from his body as the spiritual pressure increased and slowly affected all the people who were at the scene, but strangely Shikami was still fine. 

This was seen by Lin Fan who was surprised, but I think it was just a coincidence or pure luck, but soon he felt a more powerful spiritual aura suppressing him like when I faced Shikami the last time they met. 

Unable to do anything but fall to the ground with disbelieving eyes, he asked with a trembling voice and full of terror and doubt "y-you... what Realm have you reached?! How can you become so strong in a small world sealed like the earth !? How, tell me how! "

As he spoke, Shikami slowly approached him as he mockingly said "although I don't know how you managed to survive after your death or if anyone helped resurrect you, but now that you have shown up in front of me making threats above all my friends, I will not leave yousimply die. 

I will use one of the skills I have learned in recent years, a technique that serves to slowly tear apart the opponent's soul, thus slowly destroying his sanity and all his feelings, thus driving him to complete madness and then being deprived of all emotion andmemories, just like an inanimate Puppet"

Having finished speaking while releasing a kind of shiver in the hearts of everyone present, I took out from my hand a small black and white flame, which had been created from the purest energy of Yang and Yin. 

This technique had been practiced during one of his activities in various parts of the world. The flame was capable of burning anything so far known to humans or Shikami. 

The Yang flame burns material things, while the Yin flame burns energetic or spiritual things, such as the soul, Qi and other similar things. 

Shikami looked at Lin Fan with indifferent eyes and then said as he threw the two flames at him "now you can't be reincarnated!"

With an agonized scream, Shikami left the villa while behind him a white fire and a black fire could be seen burning everything they touched, leaving not even the ashes. 

Soon the screams of pain from all of Lin Fan's subordinates, especially himself, ceased as silence gave way to a ruin filled with scorched earth. 

Without thinking or doing anything other than returning to Japan, Shikami felt the presence of powerful powerhouses who were supposed to be the strongest men of the families that once reigned supreme in China. 

No one dared to move or say anything, but they watched in awe as the figure of young Shikami slowly disappeared in his car. 

Finally ending her feud with Lin Fan, Shikami had other more important thoughts to deal with, such as what she said to him before she died. 

Apparently besides earth there were other worlds that were stronger or even on par in strength compared to earth, but what worried him the most was that Lin Fan destroyed the seal that had isolated earth from those other worlds, thus allowing anyone to discover the land is ofbe able to invade it. 

Thoughtful whether it was good or bad, Shikami first decided to regain his full strength and eradicate his illness that had forced him to be so weak all these years, not that he was weak. 

He soon returned to Japan and decided to take a long vacation from police work and also from school, intending to go into seclusion to focus on improving his personal strength and also healing his illness. 

I warn everyone, about Inspector Megure, Ran Mouri, Sonoko Suzuki, Aoko Nakamori, Changshou Meili, Mia King, Emma Queen, Sophia White, Everclear and everyone else he knew. 

By his retirement, everyone was surprised and therefore asked many questions to which he answered kindly, but it was clear that he had no intention of coming out of his retirement anytime soon. 

After saying goodbye, Shikami went to a deep cave where he was isolated from the outside world. The place was known only to him and therefore he was sure that no one would be able to find him and above all to disturb him during his retreat. 

Unbeknownst to everyone including Shikami himself, outside the solar system where there was once a barrier formed by the laws of the once powerful planet earth, a spaceship slowly approached, thus revealing the existence of the earth. 

End of Episode 39

END OF VOLUME 1

0