Prelude
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Commander, we have found the existence of a solar system that contains sentient life. What should we do?" said a subordinate who was analyzing a hologram of planet Earth

Hearing his words, a man with a human-like body but with dog ears and a tail said, "Interesting, I didn't think this planet could appear out of nowhere. 

Let's get ready to draw on that blue star, then we'll see if we can subdue that native race. Notify the empire that we have found a level 3 civilization"

(Civilization levels outline the knowledge, technology, culture, development, and other things of a race inhabiting a livable planet. 

Level 1: a dead or habitable planet where wilderness reigns. 

Level 2: A planet that contains life and living things that possess intelligence. 

Level 3: a planet inhabited by a large portion of a single race that has evolved to acquire technology that allows it to travel or explore beyond Earth's space but within its own solar system. 

Level 4: a race that has now begun to explore the galaxy and has conquered at least more than 5 planets, possessing technology that allows it to travel comfortably in space with more than one hundred thousand people on board. 

Level 5: A race that has begun to conquer the universe, thus gaining the chance to compete in the race of ten thousand races and obtain a prize that can change the future of their race for the better. 

Level 6: The pinnacle that any race has so far reached in a universe, and usually only one race can reach this level in a universe. The level six race's abilities allow it to communicate or travel to other Universes, thus expanding its strength and territory, perhaps even allowing it to conquer neighboring Universes.)

The crew belonged to the Half-Human race, a level 4 civilization that had nearly conquered all of the Milky Way. 

Now they were very perplexed to find a solar system that once wasn't there, because they had passed this corner of the Milky Way several times, but they had never found the existence of any planet. 

Soon the ship reached Earth's orbit, so the commander began analyzing the Earth with his devices. 

After observing the results of the reported data, I send a vessel with ten subordinates to initiate first contact with the Human Race, in the hope that they might surrender to the empire. 

At the same time, many of Earth's power plants that manned the edges of the solar system noticed the arrival of an alien race, so they decided to see if they had come with malevolent or benevolent intentions. 

Soon the two parties reached a place on earth that was not inhabited by anyone. Both sides analyzed each other, but only the powerhouses of the human race noticed one thing, and that was that the alien race's strength was much weaker than their own. 

On earth every single human or animal has at least started cultivating, but in the universe not everyone had this possibility, because to start the path of Cultivation, the Qi or Ki that only a level 3 planet could create was needed. 

(Planets possess a level that outlines the future strength of the native race that inhabits them. 

Level 1: planet in the process of being created or already created. 

Level 2: Planet that has the ability to bring a living being to life. 

Level 3: The planet begins generating energy from the Earth's core. 

Level 4: the planet begins to possess its own consciousness or will, thus allowing the native races to evolve and create new opportunities. 

Level 5: the planet reaches sublimation and becomes larger and stronger, absorbing and integrating planets of a lower level than its own, thus transferring the various civilizations into a single earth, while the Qi becomes purer. 

Level 6: The planet itself possesses the ability to give a single native being, the ability to transcend the mortal and achieve immortality, at least the path to immortality. He is called Fortune's Child, a unique human being loved by the earth. Level six contains many mysteries that are still unknown, but so far it has never appeared. 

In the entire universe there are only a few planets that have reached level 3, let alone level 4 or especially level 5. Mainly because the evolution of a planet takes several million years, and it is not guaranteed that it will succeed. )

"Tier 3 civilization, behold the coming of a tier 4 civilization. Be joyful and rejoice in knowing that you will have the chance to join our empire. Now bow down and pledge allegiance, so that we may allow you to join!" said a messenger human

But not even a second later, a human race powerhouse that had reached the Lord's Realm killed him without even leaving a trace of dust. 

"How dare a being who hasn't even begun to cultivate demand the surrender of my human race! So far we have been obediently in our solar system, just to fulfill the pact of our ancestors, but since you are so keen to invade our planet and subjugate us, then we will begin to wage war against you! "

Then that human powerhouse killed all the envoys of the Half-Human race, then flew into the sky and within seconds reached the mothership which was then destroyed by its attack. 

Destroyed the mothership, he returns to earth while telling his companions "we have been in isolation for the last five hundred thousand years, but now that the barrier that hid the earth has been broken by someone, we will have to begin to expand our territory, thus making us remember again once thereglory of the human race! "

Hearing his words, another powerhouse said "true. Until now we have not been able to leave the solar system, because there was that barrier that sealed the possibility of expanding outside the earth, but now that it is no longer there, we will be able to regain it and take revenge against the Angelic race!! ! "

" Yes, revenge will be repaid a thousand times over. They sealed us out of fear that we would conquer other Universes too, but now that we are free, we will realize their greatest fear! " said another powerhouse

While they discussed the future, the news of the destruction of an exploratory ship of the Half-Human race also spread to their empire, which sent two warships to understand what had happened and destroy the culprit. 

End of Episode 40

0