Multi Planetary Association
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time as the half-human empire sent two warships to earth, another ship which was composed of multiple members of different planet species who became allies, thus creating a Multi-Planetary Association, also headed to earth. 

The ship's commander was named Nyaruko of the level 5 Nyalotephian race, and was a member of the Space Defense Agency, her task was to invite earth into their great Multi Planetary Association, as well as defeat the two warships sent from the Middle RaceHuman. 

Sitting in a comfortable chair, Nyaruko who was eating some snacks asked "how long until the interception with the two enemy ships?"

"Commander, there are two minutes left at our current speed," said a man who had tentacles for a hand and the head of an octopus. 

Hearing his words, Nyaruko nodded and then resumed eating while looking at a hologram of the earth curiously. 

After two minutes, they found their target as well as land which was not far away. Nyaruko directly pressed a speaker button and said in a loud voice, "Stop your advance, or I will have to fire!"

But without even thinking about it, the enemy ships attacked with all their means, but it was saved without any damage by Nyaruko's ship which also launched a super massive laser beam that destroyed both enemy ships, leaving no debris. 

Seeing this scene, Nyaruko said in a reproachful voice "no no no, you should never have attacked, or you wouldn't have ended up like this" then put the last piece of snack in her mouth

On the earth the greatest hidden power plants witnessed this scene to finally see a ray descending from the ship and then attracting it to the earth, while a voice could be heard in all corners of the earth "On behalf of the Multi Planetaria association, I invite the earth into the our group. 

You will get protection, 100 thousand exchange points for our space shop which offers countless technologies and other types of benefits, and finally the existence certification card, which you will need to prevent future problems with other races from different planets. 

This tile allows you to inhabit your planet without the worry of being attacked by other races. If you do not want to join our association, then it is very likely that almost all races throughout the universe will come to attack the earth, because you possess many natural and above all precious resources. Decide your next step carefully"

After silence fell across the world, panic grew in the hearts of all Earthlings as the powerhouses who had been hiding came out to meet this envoy and speak to him. 

Both sides soon met, and one of the human powerhouses asked "if we join your association, will we have a chance to face the Angelic Race?"

Asking this question, Nyaruko who hears his question observes him carefully, and then says with a trace of disappointment "I'm sorry, but you will never be able to beat the Angelic Race, especially with your current forces which will not be able to beat even a simple soldier of the Angelic Race. ourAssociation. 

But we can still protect you from the Angelic Race if you have any feud with them, or you just need to hope to improve your forces to the level of a Holy Realm"

After Nyaruko carefully explained, all the human powerhouses were shocked to find that they couldn't even compare their strength to a simple association guard. 

Their confidence was demolished while they could also feel that Nyaruko wasn't joking at all, especially since they could feel an indomitable and powerful Qi from her. 

Reluctantly, they agreed to join the multi-planetary association, and then try to gain Nyaruko's favor, as she was a powerful powerhouse of the Realm of Transcendence, a Realm that was just steps away from the half-Saint. 

Time passed quickly, while Nyaruko decided to stay on earth and become the administrator in charge of protecting the planet associated with the multi-planetary association, because he liked earthly things a lot. 

He now lived in a villa in Tokyo, near Beika City. Currently she was on a couch staring at the TV while playing with a Nintendo Switch with all her concentration. 

A month passed, while she decided to stay on earth to collect all the peculiarities of the place, and until now she had never stopped wandering around while many power plants acted as her guides of the place. 

One day in the first month, Nyaruko suddenly felt a terrifying and massive aura coming from the Earth's core. Stopping playing, I look very carefully at the source of this aura, but I find nothing. 

He could sense that the planet had entered a phase of evolution, which was quickly taking the planet to the next level, level 4. 

The situation was extremely shocking, because everyone knew that the evolution of a planet takes a very long time, but strangely the earth took less than two or three hours. 

Nyaruko surprised, decided to investigate the triggering cause of the planet's evolution, and then report to the higher ups, so she headed inside the planet's core. 

Being a Transcendence Realm, it could easily survive the heat of a sun's core, not to mention the earth. 

He quickly reached the interior to finally see a figure who was sleeping comfortably in the earth's core, while a very pure and above all strong energy was released from his body, and finally merged into the earth's core, thus leading it to evolution. 

Suddenly, the mysterious figure seemed to sense his arrival, so he moved as he opened his eyes. I look at her indifferently, as she asked "who are you?"

Nyaruko who remained in the same position as she stared with strange eyes at the mysterious boy, I didn't seem to hear his question, rather, she asked with a trace of excitement and love as she approached him and then took his hand "become my husband!"

The sudden request put the boy in a state of confusion, while Nyaruko repeats the same thing over and over again, until she was interrupted "no, I already have someone I like, not to mention I don't even know you! "

Finishing speaking, the boy got up and was just about to leave since he was now discovered by someone, but the girl who was still holding his hand didn't let him go. 

Nyaruko said enthusiastically "come on come on, don't be like that Shikami. We can first be normal friends and slowly consolidate our relationship and then become husband and wife. What do you say?"

"How do you know my name?" he asked, ignoring her question and her words, as he looked at her with a trace of guardedness. 

Seeing his behavior while maintaining a certain distance from herself, Nyaruko was somewhat disappointed, but did not let herself be discouraged and enthusiastically said, "My name is Nyaruko, but everyone usually calls me Nyaloteph. 

I know your name because I did a search when I saw you just now. With the technology in my possession, nothing can escape my investigations, not even the fact that you have several hidden identities, such as Spyritus of the black organization, or One, the person behind the scenes all over the world. 

Truly amazing, I never believed that one person could control the whole world at such a young age, worthy of being my future husband! "then she laughed while Shikami was petrified by her words

Logically speaking other than himself, no one should know that he is The One, the mysterious man who controls all the most important and influential organizations in the world, not to mention the fact that a large part of the human power plants are now under the its order and direction. 

But what he didn't know was that all the power plants had already tried to contact him to report what had happened, but since he was in the Earth's core, he couldn't be informed at all, so he didn't know who Nyaruko was. 

This made him quite uncomfortable as his own killing intent was released, as if he was ready to kill the other party. 

Nyaruko was immediately frightened, and quickly said "Shikami, don't worry about me, I'm not against you, in fact, I came to earth to help humans protect themselves from other races with malicious intent, so don't kill me!"

Placing her hands in a defensive position, she was watched by Shikami for some time, finally a sigh was heard, as her voice was heard "ok, I'll let you go, but I swear to kill you if I find out that you revealed any information personal to someone else!"

After the killing intent was surprised by Shikami, Nyaruko fell to the ground as her fear and survival instinct began to calm. 

After calming down, she stood up and then said with a lingering trace of fear but also of pride and enthusiasm "as expected of my future husband, you are so strong!"

Then he stepped forward and hugged Shikami's arm with a certain intimacy, while he allowed it, for the simple fact that the other party possessed information and technology useful to him. 

Wanting to get closer to her to obtain the technology in her possession, he decided to let Nyaruko's actions slide. 

End of Episode 41

0