Heiji Hattori
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a touching reunion after so many years of separation, Kazuha couldn't help but ask with suspicion and extreme curiosity, while also being very angry "why didn't you come back even after so many years, didn't you promise me?"

Sensing that she wanted an explanation, Shikami looked at her with a certain affection that she would certainly never be able to show if she were using Spyritus's identity, and answered sincerely "I had to keep myself away from you, and then I forced myself to don't look for yourself. 

I'm not a normal guy like you think, because I hide many secrets that could bring danger to the people I care about, that's why I had to leave you and not look for you until now. 

But now I have the confidence to protect you from everything, so when I heard that my school was going on a trip to Osaka, I decided to come in hopes of finding you again! 

Sorry for leaving you alone for so many years, but I think you're a strong enough girl to hold on without me, or am I wrong? "

Embarrassed because she remembered that more than five years ago, she asked her father who was a chief superintendent of Osaka Police to find her trace, because she missed her too much. 

But she finally gave up after two years, because they couldn't find anything useful, and so wanting to keep this fact, she replied with some shyness and embarrassment "y-yes, I can handle it without you. Anyway, let's go now, I want to show Aoko the beautiful views of Osaka, since you already know almost everything"

Taking Aoko's left arm, I drag her to visit the place, as she wanted to escape and make sure that Shikami didn't find out that she had investigated to find him, when she was little. 

So the three set out to visit Osaka while Shikami was pleasantly happy to be in the company of the girl he had fallen in love with after he managed to escape from the black organization, and begin the journey to create the One organization. 

You might be wondering why he fell in love with her. And very simple, because she helped him a lot to lift his morale which had fallen at that time, because after he managed to escape the organization by pretending to go on a mission, he felt lost in not knowing what he should do. 

She gave him the idea to create the One organization, and thus start the road to hegemony over the whole world, because she once told him that it would be great to rule the world, because no one would dare to spite you and you could have gotten whatever you wanted. 

He only said this because he was bullied by a child, but these words gave a way and an idea of ​​his future, thus making Shikami who was without a clear idea of ​​his future, now have a way to go. 

This is why he fell in love with her, because she was the third person in his life to give him a lot of help during his childhood, and the phase in which he was the weakest. 

While they were walking around Osaka, the two told each other about their experiences during these years, but Shikami didn't reveal too many things, because Aoko was also there who was just a friend of his but he wasn't yet sure whether to confide certain things. 

Soon the hours passed and both Kazuha and Aoko were hungry, so Shikami proposed that they go and eat at a restaurant of their choice, and finally without any problems they went to the inn closest to them. 

Seated in a free seat after managing to find a restaurant, Shikami said without problems "order whatever you want, because today I'm paying! 

I want to celebrate our reunion, and thank you both for being my friends"

His sincere words meant a lot to Aoko and Kazuha, especially the latter, while Shikami gave free rein to his long-repressed emotions. 

Even though he had usually always been silent or calm, there were a lot of emotions inside him, and this could not be changed even if the black organization tried to change it. 

So he learned to have a facade, and usually he only showed the false one, but today he wanted to celebrate and show his true feelings, because he was quite happy with his reunion, but above all because he no longer needed to hide for fear that someone would find out . 

And then he could have said that it's just acting, if any member of the black organization ever finds out, on the other hand he still wanted to remain incognito, at least until Everclear has released all the information on the organization and on all the nations and corrupt governments. 

Soon the ordered food arrived and they began to eat, while the two girls talked to each other. Their topics covered many things, such as school, cooking, sports and even Shikami. 

" so you met Shikami because you asked him if he had seen your childhood friend, Kuroba. And to think that I thought he was the one who started the conversation with you, like he did with me. 

Maybe you don't notice it now that he's grown up, but you should know that when we were little, he was very, very silent and above all impassive, like a cold and handsome prince, but when I fell from the swing because I was distracted looking at him, he came in my help" he said while yesshe covered her cheeks and blushed with shyness

And then under the envious gaze of Aoko who would have loved to see what Shikami was like as a child, she continues to describe her first meeting "then she helped me treat my wound, and finally since my parents were busy with the their chores, accompanied me to my house. 

He carried me on his shoulders, and I could hear his heartbeat which was calm and rhythmic, while mine was not. When he brought me home, I asked him if he wanted to become my friend, but at that time he refused and finally he left. 

From that day I met him again in that playground, and I tried many times to become his friend, but he always refused with cold and indifferent words, even though he always helped me when I needed it most. 

Then when I was attacked by a large, ferocious dog, he protected me without hesitation, and from that day on we became friends. But soon my happiness faded, because you found out he had to go and so I was sad"

While showing a depressed expression, Aoko consoled her with empathy, and asked "so what happened next?"

"On the last day of his imminent departure, he made me a promise, and said that in the future he will come to Osaka again and make me his girlfriend" then he blushed again while Aoko was also in the same situation as her

The two girls who were talking about these things seemed to have completely forgotten that Shikami was also there next to them. But that didn't affect her at all, while he didn't seem willing to stop their happy conversation. 

Soon half an hour passed, and they were still talking while the remaining food was now cold, so Shikami went to pay the bill and the three left the restaurant while the two girls became friends who seemed inseparable. 

Strangely enough, they got along very well, which is why they couldn't stop telling each other various secrets between girls while Shikami's existence only diminished, thus becoming completely transparent to them. 

He would have liked to say that it still existed, but being a gentleman, he did not interrupt them. 

Wandering the streets of Osaka, suddenly someone shouts in their direction "stop that thief! He stole my hundred thousand yen bag!!!"

Kazuha and Aoko immediately looked at the thief with curiosity and surprise, and just when they were about to act to help stop the thief, Shikami who was next to them, acted faster. 

Sprinting, he reached the thief who had run in their direction, and then grabbing his collar, he threw him to the ground while blocking his every movement with his foot, which was placed on his back, thus rendering him immobile. 

Soon a lady arrived while she was followed by a rather tanned boy, who said "give up murderer, now I am sure that you are the culprit!"

Hearing the words so familiar to Kazuha, she said in surprise, "Heiji? What are you doing here, didn't you go to solve a murder case?"

Hearing someone mention his name, he looked at the speaker and then to his surprise, said "what are you doing here Kazuha, weren't you supposed to wait for me to go see the art exhibition?"

But hearing his words, Kazuha got very angry and almost shouted at him "Heiji, it's already 2:10 in the afternoon now! Do you still expect me to be there all alone while you are solving your cases? Or are you doing it on purpose? "

"what, it's already two in the afternoon!! " I shout in shock, because he was so immersed in solving his murder case, that he finally lost track of time

But the worst thing he did was to abandon Kazuha, without even warning her of his delay. 

As the two were about to start arguing again like every single time Heiji found a case, Shikami stopped there in time as he asked Kazuha "him and your friend?"

He was surprised but also a little annoyed that someone treated his Kazuha this way, but that didn't mean he lost his calm and composure, and so he wanted to find out about the other party. 

"yes, this is Heiji Hattori, a friend of mine who I met shortly after your departure. Anyway, let's ignore this guy, and leave" then he took Aoko and Shikami's hand, and finally wanted to leave

But Heiji who surprisingly saw that she was holding the hand of a boy he didn't know, jokingly said "Is he your boyfriend?!"

Knowing her since childhood, he thought that with her irascible and critical character towards the people around her, it was not possible for her to find a boyfriend, which is why he wanted to make fun of her. 

Too bad this time it didn't go like the other times, because Kazuha smiled and happily told him to his dismay "yes, he's my boyfriend! His name is Shikami, and I've known him longer than you. He treats me well and doesn't leave me alone like you do"

While she was bragging about her boyfriend, I didn't seem to notice Heiji's astonished face, much less his dissatisfaction and jealousy towards Shikami, which I seemed to notice. 

End of Episode 46

0