Return
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kazuha! How is it possible that you have a boyfriend, you must be lying. Come on stop it and come back with me" he said as he stopped her and finally took her hand to take her home

But she nimbly dodged and told him seriously "he is my boyfriend, and you have no right to deny it let alone touch me. 

I don't want him to misunderstand anything about us, because you are just a simple childhood friend of mine, and nothing more." Then he went to Shikami and held onto his arm, while showing a happy and loving expression. 

Heiji coughs roughly as he feels like his heart is breaking. Looking with difficulty at Shikami and Kazuha, he couldn't help but feel immense jealousy and regret. 

In his heart of hearts he clearly knew that Kazuha was already in love with someone else, but he didn't want to accept it and he didn't think that this would last long, but apparently he hoped too much. 

He was in love with her, but he could never confess because he was too proud, shy or even aware that he would be rejected, which is why he never came forward. 

Now seeing his worst nightmare in reality, I seem to lose twenty years less, while he could only watch his childhood sea go get intimate with another boy. 

Being a boy seeking justice and mystery, he didn't do anything illegal like going to him and beating him or even trying to separate the two, because he knew it would only be harmful to his reputation and relationship with Kazuha, so he could only sigh and search to forget her. 

Going away disconsolate and desolate, he forgot to go to the policeman to inform him that he had found the murderer who Shikami stopped and put out of action, so the passers-by did his job, thus taking the credit. 

Shikami, Kazuha and Aoko resumed their tour in Osaka, and finally spent the next few hours until it was 5pm, so they had to stop. 

Shikami looked at the time on his phone, and then said calmly but also with a hint of disappointment, "Aoko, we have to get back to the bus, or they'll leave us here in Osaka, not that that would be a bad thing."

Hearing his words, both girls were hurt and even though they didn't want to separate after becoming such good friends, they had to. 

"It was a great pleasure meeting you Kazuha, and I can't wait to meet again if we ever have the chance. You should come to Tokyo, so I can show you all the places I know" Aoko said sincerely, while giving a big hug to her new friend

"Yes, I will Aoko" Kazuha replied, as she seemed to cry out of sadness at the farewell to both of them, especially now that she had managed to meet her childhood love again. So she promised herself to go to Tokyo to visit them

Then looking at Shikami, she steeled herself while she was immersed in her shyness, and finally approached him and gave him a kiss on the mouth, thus taking both him and Aoko by surprise, who began to feel strangely uncomfortable watching this scene. 

"I'm sorry or I can still stay with you, but this kiss of mine will remind you that you have a girlfriend that you will have to take care of!" he said with his shyness, finally running away while his red face couldn't be hidden

As he left, Shikami said loudly so that he heard "I promise I will come to you again, and this time I will stay for a few more days!"

Hearing his promise clearly, without having to turn to look at him, she knew he wasn't lying. So she left while she was feeling extremely happy. 

After Shikami and Aoko were alone, he looked at her and asked with concern, "What's wrong with you, why do you seem upset. Can I possibly do something to help you?"

But hearing his kind words, she seemed very affected and thus began to understand what was wrong with her. But her discovery was so surprising that she didn't accept it, because she believed it was just an illusion of hers. 

In her mind she repeated over and over ' I'm in love with Kaito...or in love with Kaito... I-I'm in love with Shika- Kaito!! '

While she was in total chaos, she didn't realize Shikami's questions and concerns for her, so she ignored him. 

Eventually they both returned to the bus while Akako seemed satisfied, so Shikami understood that she got what she wanted. The journey was surprisingly silent compared to the departure, so the three did not speak to each other while each of them had their own thoughts and problems. 

Returning to Ekoda School after a 4 hour journey, Shikami accompanied Akoa to sa and then returned to her home, thus being greeted by Nyaruko and Ai Haibara, while Ran was in her apartment cooking for her father and Conan. 

(Actually it takes 5 to 6 hours, but I altered the time)

"so, how was your trip to Osaka, did you meet anyone you knew?" asked Nyaruko as she showed a sly smile, which told it all, as if saying she knew what he had done

In fact it was exactly like that, because she had spied on him with the camera that was on his ship which was in orbit, thus seeing everything that he, Aoko and Kazuha had done. 

Looking at her with a cold expression, I seriously remind him "try spying on my private life again, and see if I don't blow up your spaceship!"

Then he went to Ai and patted him on the head, while she tried to avoid him like the plague, failing miserably "I hope Nyaruko hasn't bothered you too much, or I can help you get rid of her for yourself"

But Ai surprisingly told him "no need. He was very kind to give me access to his spaceship and technology, so I have something of interest to analyze, even if it is not my scientific field"

So after speaking, he turned and went to his room while inside he seemed very happy that perhaps he had found a method to create the time machine. 

That's right, among the technology and wisdom recorded on Nyaruko's ship, there was also the theory and some pieces of machinery to create the time machine. Ai Haibara wanted to gain all the knowledge about it, so as to find a way to go back in time and save his sister. 

But she kept it a secret from Shikami, because she didn't want him to stop him or start worrying about her, much less stop her, even if she didn't think he would. 

After she left, Shikami seemed to notice that something in her had changed, as if she now had a specific purpose and therefore now seemed more vigorous than usual. 

But not thinking about it too much because he didn't want to disturb her, he went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner, while Nyaruko sat on the sofa to play video games. 

After he finished preparing the dishes, he gave a portion to Ai and also to Nyaruko even if he thought he shouldn't have done so, and finally began to eat his place, then cleaned the dirty dishes and went to enjoy a hot bath and then sleep. 

End of Episode 47

0