CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
343 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
the following is non-canon.

Sorta. It will feature minor spoilers, so consider it a christmas gift.

The Dragonlady was happy. Outside the beautiful Cottage house, built over the mouth of a cave on a mountain far from the mainland, It was snowing beautiful Blue-Green Snow. That glows.

The Trio of moons were in the sky, all full.

The fire was warm. The lady smiled. Then started to sing, a song one of her children taught to her. Caius, the Black Dragon knight. A reincarnator. "Oh the weather outside of frightful..."

In the nearby Entry hall stood a huge tree, decorated in gold and silver, carefully wrapped boxes underneath. The tree full of tiny Sprites, glowing in multiple colors, happy to have warm shelter for the winter. This tree seemed to blend into the floor, but actually it WAS the floor. The cottage was a world tree. Just a sapling, now... but someday it would grow to be massive, and the cottage would become a castle, with a city surrounding it. DragonBall.

The door opened, and a giggling pair came I'm. One, a woman with golden hair and green eyes. The other a man, With silver hair and Blue eyes. Both had Horns and Tails. Giggling, they snuck into the Sitting room... And unceremoniously Pelted the Dragonlady in the face with snowballs.

"Pbbbt! COLD! WHY YOU ABSOLUTE CHILDREN!"

"Oh dear, Brother. She's Mad."

"Indeed, sister. Do we run?"

The Dragonlady snapped her fingers, and magic Chains Captured her assailants. "Both caught, and still in human form... heheheh. This will be fun..." she approached the two, fingers wiggling menacingly... When the door opened again, and Caius Walked in, his Succubus Wife on his arm. "MOTHERS, FATHER, WE ARE HERE... OH MY! UMM... We can go back outside for a bit, if you need privacy, mommy."

"CAIUS! Bring me a Bucket of Snow."

The Black-scaled Dragon-man looked around, saw the swiftly melting snow on the floor near the Chairs... and Saluted. "YES MOMMY!" 

The captured pair gulped... and the succubus Started laughing. 

"Geeze, Lady Arin, You sure Ain't the same Fearful and Timid Lasy you used ta be..."

"Well... When you learn that your body os basically indestructible, and can stretch to hold 9 eggs the size of Large Pumpkins, Then have to LAY those eggs... you kinda get over timidity fairly swiftly. Especially when it happens again. And again. Did you know that 20 years ago, true dragons were almost extinct? Only these two idiots left. Now, there are hundreds of us."

"Well... they can humanize now,  so that's got to be a bit Easier."

"Oh, it would be, lotte... if Reproduction was possible for them in those forms. I mean, the Act is still fun, but... if They Aren't in Dragon-mode, it doesn't take. Not that I'm complaining, I mean... Elasticity DOES come In handy. And Have you Seen the parts involved?"

"Well, if it's anything like Caius..."

"Oh, no... Caius is small by comparison to ME, let alone His father."

"HOLY SHIT, REALLY? BUT... its as long as my arm and as thick as my Thigh... Fuck." She looked at the bound pair. "Is that True?"

"Oh yes, dear. Our lovely Arin has a True Dragons Rod... As does my brother. Also, It's QUITE a show, to see her Stretch to Accept him... and Extend to Please Me. I'm afraid you would die. So if Little Cai ever suggest Mating on his Dragon form, just say no."

"I WOULD NEVER, MOTHER!" Caius came back, and handed over a bucket. "Here, mommy dearest. Snow. With some ice crystals mixed in."

"Good. Prepare yourselves, my loves."

Have you ever heard a dragon Scream? It's unpleasant. Shrill. Glass shatteringly Shrill. And these two just got ice and snow dumped down their pants.

"Now. What have we learned?"

""That you are a scary bitch?""

"And?"

""NO SNOWBALLS IN THE HOUSE.""

"Exactly. Now... Go get warmed up in the Bathing pools."

The two left, to the hotspring at the back of the cave, which the rear of the 'house' was open to.

"Damn lizards. I was comfortable."

"Let me help you, Mommy." Caius took his Mother's hand, and helped her sit back down... which took some doing, as her belly was almost as big as a large Goat.

"Sigh. I can Stand easily enough, but it's very hard to sit when full of eggs. Are Live-Young pregnancies this Annoying?"

The Dragon-man and Succubus locked eyes for a minute... then the Succubus, Charlotte, Spoke.

"I'll let you know, Lady Arin."

"WAIT. Does that mean?"

"INDEED, MOMMY! IM GONNA BE A DADDY!"

"That's great news, Caius, but I've said it before, just call me mom. You aren't a baby anymore."

"But... Mommy... I can't... Because If you're Mom, and Tyrlith is Mother, then what do I call Ilia?"

"Why not Ma?"

A prim, proper voice spoke at that, as the door opened again. "ABSOLUTELY NOT! NO ONE WILL EVER CALL ME MA!" 

The 4 foot tall woman that stormed in, her arms laden with a pile of firewood taller than she was, Axe in hand, shouted.

"AND ANOTHER THING! IF THOSE DAMNED LIZARDS EVER DUNK ME IN A SNOW FILLED PITFALL AGAIN, ILL HAVE BLOOD!"

This was Ilia, Queen of the Dwargons, a Dwarf-Dragonkin Crossbreed. Not a true dragon, obviously, but... The poor Half-drake Was rescued from Slavery Years ago, and Brought to the dragonmount for sanctuary. Before the damn Paladins of the Nawlins Church Began their Crusade. Things Happened, and she ended up Joining Arins Harem. Then Disappearing one evening, to return leading an army of her kind, covered I Dwarf blood, with the Dwarven king in chains... they ransomed him back in exchange for the freedom of her race and the immediate cessation of Dwarven Slave-breeding practices.

After a time, Tyrlith and Falnirth returned, and a massive Sound of Wingbeats and landings were heard. The door opened again, and 16 Dragon-folk came in, representing their newly formed clans. The surviving sons and Daughters of The Four. Naturally, all celebrates the news of Charlotte's pregnancy. Then came dinner, a busy, loud affair. Everyone opened the gifts prepared for them, loving this holiday Caius "invented" as a hatchling. Kraustmas. Name changed to reflect Kraust, the Dwarven God, who delights in toy making.

Then, as midnight rolled around, all gathered by the fire... And Arin Spoke.

"Welcome home, my Beloved Ones... And to those who couldn't be here, taken so young... We miss you..."

She then smiled... And looked at her gathered family, something she couldn't have imagined having just 21 years prior... 

"To my Family, And Their Families, and to all you Myriad Gods and Godesses watching us... Merry Kraustmas."

Gods and Goddeses... Thats all of you, Dear Readers. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS/WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE, AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR. -Matt.

3