Overhearing Gossip.
294 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
for chapters with multiple unimportant characters,  their lines will be followed by (text). Normally, its obvious who is speaking due to wording and style, but that won't work for unimportant characters

Charlotte had arrived in dragonmount. She left poor Max with his family, His stamina fully drained. She was at a tavern, inquiring about employment, when she overheard a maid talking. The Young woman was quite inebriated by that point.

"Sos i 'hic' I hads to quitseses... draggin lady wanza eats me..."(maid 1)

"What did she say?"(maid 2)

"She said she quit out of fear. Like a baby."(Fetishist maid)

"No. Not fear, pure terror."(maid 3) 

"Let me explain... it was a food delivery..."

______________________________________

The three maids pushed the cart into the room... one led a string of animals in. The cart contained a cage of hens, and a platter with an assortment of cooked meats. They were startled by a deep growl, almost like that of a puma or tiger. The strange creature that stalked out of the shadows was one they recognized. The two great ones Mate. It approached them, slowly, eyes dilated, nostrils flared, tail whipping back and forth... Completely naked, with a slight Swell to the belly.

"Back away, ladies. Slowly. She's gone a bit feral to protect her developing Eggs." The sweet voice of Lady Tyrlith spoke. So they obeyed, slowly backing up... until they were almost pressed against the wall, when she struck. They screamed... and heard a mournful MOOOO!. She lunged past them, and past the tray with Prepared food, And attacked the largest cow... a big beast, nearly three times her size... it screamed in pain and terror, the other animals panicking, as the Creature was suddenly nowhere to be found... then The maids got drenched in blood, and the cow fell to its knees with a sickening 'splop'... it's flesh bubbled, and goits of flame shot out... but it was still screaming... still alive... then it jerked, light leaving its eyes, and lay still... a sickening 'Splorch' echoed, abd the Creature, the monster, burst out of the dead cow... she had chewd a hole straight through it. Drenched in blood, she charged toward the now Open tray, it's lid displaced in her Frenzy, and started scarring the meat.

"Oooh! Spiced ham. I think I'll take a sli-OW! MY FINGER! MY FUCKIN FINGER! WHAT THE HELL ARIN!"

"GRRRRRRRRRRR!"

The Creature growled at Lord Falnirth... then chewed and swallowed his bitten off claw.

"OH THATS JUST WRONG!"

The meat gone, she turned her gaze on the hens. It was a massacre.

"Fal. You know better than to put anything near a gorging mother."

One maid was crying. One was giggling hysterically... and the third...

"Oh, gods yes! More blood! More fury! I'm close! YESSSSSSSSS!"(Fetishist Maid)

Well... she was... affected.

The hens died swiftly... then three pigs... two goats... and another cow. Then the creature crawled back into the shadows, across the room, and onto a small mattress set in a spot where the sunlight from above reached, next to the large hotspring bath area. She curled into a ball, tail protecting her stomach, and went to sleep. The great lords cleaned up the remains, and the living animals. The three maids were largely ignored, sitting in puddles of Blood, urine, tears, and in one case, sexual Fluids.

Once recovered, the prior two immediately resigned. And that's how they ended up in the bar.

______________________________________

"She was gonna eat me! I seen it in her eyes..."(m3)

"Thas' righ... shewuz gunna turn us inta 'Hic' Rozt beff."(m1)

"That sounds horrible"(m2)

"Lady Arin could eat ME Anytime. Such Bloodlust. Brrr."(FM.)

Interesting, Charlotte thought, Max's coverstory turns out to be accurate. They really DO need Maid's. Heh. I've always wanted to meet a dragon.

______________________________________

"Ugh. Kill me. Now."

"No, dear. We wont."

"I might. You ate my finger."

"OH GOD, IM SO EMBARRASSED... Those poor girls probably think I'm a monster..."

"Well... I mean, Technically..."

"FAL!"

"SHE. ATE. MY. FINGER."

"OH, STOP BEING A BABY, IT'LL GROW BACK."

"SHE STILL ATE IT."

Arin was covering her face, then started giggling... she looked up, with a sly smirk. Falnirth jumped back.

"WHATS WITH THAT LOOK!"

"HEY, Fal... I'm sorry about your finger." Her grin got wider... "But you can have it back In a few hours."

"What are you... EWWWW. NO. ARIN THATS FOUL."

"Hehehehheh... HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"PFFT. A few hours... pffffft."

"IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!"

Another day In the Dragon cave... 

5