Soon to be Hatchlings.
242 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlotte POV.

Getting a job here had been easy. The Head Maid took one look at herem, and hired her. 8 months of Hard work followed, but she loved it.

This morning, A panicked Guard named Thalia came running through the maids quarters. Apparently, they needed someone Who knew how to deliver Babies. Somehow, I got pressed into service, claiming my 'natural Abilities' could be useful. That was when I learned Succubi can control their pheremones to release a calming Effect, And I used it just in time to keep my head attached. It was in the male dragons mouth. I may have pissed myself.

Then a Scream, like someone Torturing A wildcat Echoed through the room, And the dragon swiftly turned around... Revealing The Females. Lady Tyrlith was Curled around a clutch of eggs, no larger than a Watermelon... But the Humanoid one, Arin was having difficulties. There was a LOT of blood, and her Bones looked misaligned. As I watched, with a sickening Sliding sound, Her hips moved... it the wrong directions. 

"Dear Gods, She can..." The Guard who fetched us, Thalia, Was vomiting in the corner. "Thats..That's... disgusting."

An older woman slapped her.

"What were you expecting, Private? Look at Lord Falnirth in comparison to Lady Arin. How else do you expect THAT to fit? This will be a difficult Birth, we all knew it would. Not only are her bones Being shifted out of the way, there's also that other set of Genitalia... Yet Lady Arin barely seems to notice the shifting. It's Natural. Part of the blessed gift she was given."

Another scream, Human this time, drew My attention. A Woman in A doctors coat jumped back, Blood Streaming from her arm... which was missing a chunk.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH! IF YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP, I NEED TO GET CLOSE!"

She was repelled by a sudden gout of flame.

"GGRRRRRRRRASSHHHH! MAKE. IT. STOP! IT FUCKIN HURTS!"

"WELL, I WAS TRYING TO HELP, ABD YOU BIT OFF A PIECE OF ME!"

"GRRRRRRR!... GASP!" A massive flood of Blood and Fluids Flowed out of her... and Her scream hit such a high pitch the Suit of semi-melted platemail on the Nearby Armor Stand Shattered, and my ears started to bleed. Then silence... a few pops, and my hearing returned... only to hear cursing.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YOU LITTLE BASTARDS, YOU FUCKIN OWE ME YOU HEAR? DAMN GODS, YOU OWE ME SO MUCH, IM GONNA KICK ALK YOUR ASSES IF I EVER MEET YOU, THIS HURTS SO FUCKIN MUCH! GRAAAAAAAAA!" 'POP' 'SPLORCH' 'PLOP' "OH FUCK THATS A RELIEF."

I glanced over, in time to see an egg the size of a large pumpkin work it's way out of her... followed by MANY smaller eggs. Then Lady Tyrlith Spoke...

"OH DEAR. An Elder Egg... I suppose it's to be expected, but... Arin, Dear, you've given us a Dragonlord. A Kings Candidate. And such a large, perfectly formed egg as well." The large egg was a deep Bronze color, shot through with black markings... and Charlotte felt drawn to it. 

"Oh. How humorous. It seems this child's Fated Partner is Already here." A strange man in a hooded cloak appeared. From nowhere. A man who was suddenly attacked by a blur of Scaled fury. 

"YOU BASTARD GOD! YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE! ILL TEAR IT OFF! NO! TYRLITH LET ME GO! NOOOOOO! ILL KILL HIM,ILL EAT HIS DAMN HEAD! GRAAAH! GRRRR... A...ahhh... slee... py..." and The now restrained Arin, held in immense golden Arms, Passed out... lower body Still bloody, As her bones Slid back into place with a sickening 'SPLORCH-POP!'...

The hooded man chuckled.

"Quite the Firebrand. We chose well. Now, children, I have a gift for you two." 

He touched Tyrlith and Falnirth... then the room was suffused with light... And in their places stood an Ash-haired man with Black&Silver Dragonic Features, and a Golden haired woman with Gold&Red Dragonic Features.

"To celebrate your new status as Parents,I gift you Humaniziation magic. And to our little Firebrand,I gift Dragonification magic. I wonder how she'll look. Well. Gotta go, but you should know that Succubus over there is This Child's Fated, and It's time to revive the dragon Riders. Trust me, They'll be needed in just 7 short years. Ta'Ta', Children!" The man vanished. And I realized... "HOLY FUCK, THAT WAS A GOD."

Question time: A good friend Asked me to write a short story for him, And im tempted to, im close to ending one of my other stores, so ill have an open slot. But i wanted to check With my readers. Would Any of you be interested in an Isekai, Lit-RPG LITE, Story about A young Man who is betrayed, nearly dies, then is granted power by a Goddess... with one catch, To use that power, he has to crossdress... And slowly starts to ENJOY it, As hid body becomes more Feminine?(but never 100%)

Would you be interested in the Story mentioned in the AN?
  • Yes Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No Votes: 3 37.5%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Apr 18, 2024 02:31 AM.
4