Chapter 15: Otosaki wants to stalk?
294 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daichi Itakura:

"Should I stalk my boyfriend?" (Chihaya)

"But... why do you want to do that?" (Tachibana)

Indeed... why did she want to stalk Keiichi?  Of course, nobody except me here knew that she was Keiichi's girlfriend.

"Actually... my boyfriend's behaviour recently has been suspicious. He used to spend so much time with me but now for at least two weeks, he has reduced it significantly. And today he even went home alone saying he had some work." (Chihaya)

"You might be overthinking. Just because he had reduced spending time with you a little bit doesn't mean he's cheating on you." (Tachibana)

"You're right... but there's another important thing. Recently he's been talking with another girl... way more than usual." (Chihaya)

Ah here it comes... that girl - Wakamiya Remon. I knew it that Keiichi's excessive conversions with that girl might create some problems.

"But stalking your boyfriend could create a catastrophic situation, Chihaya-san." (Yanami)

"Eh?" (Chihaya)

Yanami said with a guilty look as if remembering her dark past.

"You see, men never likes their girlfriend to stalk them. That's what happened when I stalked my ex-boyfriend with the same intentions. It turned out that he was not cheating, but as soon as he figured out that I was stalking him, he broke up with me." (Yanami)

Damn... that's some way to score an own goal. Poor Yanami...

"I.. see." (Chihaya)

"B-But... Chihaya-san, a girl who stalks her boyfriend doesn't always have bad intentions you know." (Otosaki)

Suddenly, Otosaki said something to which all of us were surprised.

"I mean... even Yanami-san only wanted to stalk her boyfriend because she loved him and was worried right?" (Otosaki)

What? Is Otosaki trying to stalk someone in future? Don't tell me, it's Rintaro she wants to stalk again?

I guess... Otosaki's yandere character is getting exposed here. While it's true that even yandere girls do this because they love their partners but... it's absolutely understandable why people find this creepy.

"I get what you are saying, Otosaki-san. But the point is that her boyfriend definitely won't like it if she is caught." (Yanami)

"Yes Otosaki-san, it's absolutely wrong to stalk anyone. I believe Chihaya-san should just properly ask her boyfriend about this and not make the same mistake what Mai-chan did." (Tachibana)

Both Yanami and Tachibana senpai disagreed with Otosaki's remarks to which Otosaki was a little depressed. 

"Umm... okay." (Otosaki)

Otosaki then suddenly held my hand under the table. Once again, the sudden warmth almost sent an electric shock through my body. Otosaki then began whispering to me as usual:

"Say Daichi-kun..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Suppose you have a girlfriend and she stalks you. Will you break up with her?"

"Eh? What are you even saying, Otosaki?"

"Please answer me, honestly."

"Otosaki you see... considering how hard is for me to get a girlfriend, if I indeed get one, I'll probably never get angry at her no matter what she does."

"S-So... you agreed what I just said, right?"

"Yes... I agreed with you."

Otosaki smiled and then whispered something in the other way very slowly:

"No wonder I love you so much, Daichi-kun."

"Did you say something?"

"Not really."

Unfortunately I couldn't hear it properly whatever she said. Also what was her intention asking this type of questions?

"Umm... so should I stalk him or not?", asked Chihaya. 

"Absolutely no!", both Tachibana senpai and Yanami exclaimed. 

In the end, Chihaya was advised not to stalk her boyfriend. After she left, Tachibana senpai sighed and looked at Otosaki.

"Umm... Otosaki-san?" (Tachibana)

"Yeah?" (Otosaki)

"Do you by any chance... want to stalk someone?" (Tachibana)

"Not at all... unless..." (Otosaki)

"Unless?" (Tachibana)

Otosaki glanced at me and then continued. 

"No. I have enough trust on him." (Otosaki)

"Who?" (Tachibana)

"Nothing. I have no intention to stalk anyone." (Otosaki)

I would never understand what goes on her mind....

                                 ♡

After the end of the club session, we bade goodbye to both Yanami and Tachibana senpai. Both I and Otosaki then reached for our shoe lockers. 

However, there were someone waiting for me - Chihaya Rikka.

As soon as she found me, she came towards me.

"Daichi-kun! I'm sorry but I have a request. Can you please... not tell Keiichi that I went to the club and everything I asked?" (Chihaya)

"Of course. Don't worry about that. I understand your frustration too. But you should properly ask Keiichi about your concerns." (Daichi)

"Alright." (Chihaya)

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm from behind and I knew who was that.

"W-What is happening?" (Otosaki)

For some reasons Otosaki was concerned. I decided to tell her the truth.

"Otosaki you see, Chihaya's boyfriend is actually Keiichi." (Daichi)

"Eh?" (Otosaki)

After a few minutes of explanation, Otosaki nodded and told Chihaya, 

"Don't worry, Chihaya-san. Both Daichi-kun and me will find out the truth of what is happening with your boyfriend." (Otosaki)

"Oi. What are you saying? When did I get involved?" (Daichi)

"Come on Daichi-kun. Keiichi-san is your friend, so you have to take some responsibility too." (Otosaki)

"I... get it." (Daichi)

"You two... thank you so much! By the way Otosaki-san, are you Daichi-kun's girlfriend?" (Chihaya)

"......." (Otosaki)

Otosaki's face became red as a tomato after hearing Chihaya's question. 

"Not at all. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky haha..." (Daichi)

I swiftly denied it but for some reasons, Otosaki was looking down again. It's as if her mood suddenly deteriorated. 

After Chihaya left, both I and Otosaki also went out of the building. On the school ground, we saw Hajime senpai and Kazama. 

Kazama was running and Hajime senpai had a stopwatch in his hand. I believed Kazama would perform well in the upcoming competition. 

After we both reached the bus stop, I was prepared to say goodbye to Otosaki. However, for some reasons her mood was off.

"Otosaki."

"Yeah?"

"You're very quiet."

"......"

Otosaki didn't answer me. I thought she was bored. 

"Did something happen, Otosaki?"

"No... It's just..."

"Just?"

"I don't want to go home..."

Otosaki pouted and looked down. I decided to lighten her mood.

"Perhaps... we should go somewhere?"

As soon as I said that, Otosaki's mood recovered and she gave her usual bright smile to me.

"Yes!"

"So where do you want to go?"

"Umm... then how about arcade?"

"Arcade? That's interesting. Let's go then."

"Yes, let's go!"

So instead of going home, both of us took another bus to go to a nearby arcade. 

Now that I thought... how easily I asked Otosaki about going together somewhere and she also agreed. 

Isn't it like we are dating?

Are we an unofficial couple?

Otosaki... does she like spending time with me?

I looked at Otosaki and she was happily sitting beside me in the bus. Noticing my gaze, she looked back at me with her cute eyes and asked.

"What's the matter?"

"Umm... no actually I was thinking something."

"What were you thinking?"

"Nothing important."

"Booo. Tell me honestly what were you thinking?"

"Fine....", I looked at her and said.

"I was thinking Otosaki is as beautiful as a goddess."

"....................Y-You."

Otosaki, once again red as a tomato, playfully pulled my cheeks in retaliation. I didn't feel any pain from that.

Cute.

I wanted to ask her out.

No.... What the f*ck am I thinking?

Please control my heart. My brain still has those traumatic memories of rejections. Do you want to make it number 5th?

"Daichi-kun... what are you thinking again?"

"Nothing. It's just that Otosaki's too cute."

"Mou~~ Stop it!"

She kept on pulling my cheeks in embarrassment until we reached the arcade. 

[Next chapter: Arcade date]

 

6