Transmigration
11 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clark

Sounds of battle emanated through throughout the hall. The hero swung his magic sword early in the morning towards the demon god. 

To say that this was a salon was absurd. The hall, beyond the city, had been destroyed.

The mage above them sometimes fired, being careful not to hit the hero, and creating openings in the demon god. 

The demon king was already tiring, he was no longer able to dodge the blows of the magician, the hero, the thief and the spirit tamer.

Finally, the Demon God fell. His armor destroyed, and his appearance pitiful. He received so many cuts that his troops were coming out of a gash on his stomach.

"Pff, I never thought I'd lose to mere humans. It seems that I underestimated you."

"You talk too much" the heroine's voice was cold. She was blonde, had blue eyes and her face was perfect. As soon as she cut off his head...

Twit*

The sound of an alarm quickly resounded throughout the room, which was dimly lit by sunlight.

'shit' Joshua thought in annoyance and placed his hands on his breasts, rubbing his eyes.

He was dreaming about a game he had started playing for two years, and yesterday he finally closed it . Yours seriously took this long not only because it was vast and normally takes a year, but also because It was incredibly difficult.

The name of the game was "doomed to hypocrisy."

Even though he was poor, he was in the year 3000. Of course things that started appearing in 2400 would. Furthermore, humanity had already colonized other planets.

It was Friday, December, and he was on vacation from school. He He was angry because his parents they left.

As a natural introvert, he would naturally be happy if he didn't have to take care of his step sister who was like the devil. In fact, saying that she was the devil was a euphemism, as the devil was a subordinate her.

Joshua sighed, and then stood up. He had black hair, green eyes and olive skin. He was above average in terms of appearance It also had an accretic body.

He looked around at the sunlight that dimly illuminated his room through the roof.He smiled with this vision, but soon his smile was replaced by an expression of disgust; he would have to take care of his younger half sister.

His room was small It's simple. It had a Wooden window, green walls, an old wardrobe, 

He opened the window And contemplate the morning sunlight in all its. After that, he left his room and entered the hallway, turning right towards the bedroom door of his younger half-sister called Carine.

'One look wouldn't hurt anyone' Johsua thought. And so, he went towards her room and looked through a crack in the door. She was sleeping.

After that, he went to the bathroom. When he entered it, he noticed that the floor was wet. 

The bathroom was small, and had a black floor.

He went to the sink and washed his hands. After that, he opened a mini cabinet that was above it and took out his purple brush.

Brushing noise*

Joshua began to think about his relationship with his family, and it was summed up in one word: classic common family.

A family that was neither healthy, nor well-educated, nor with strong ties. Just another failure.

At least it was a working glitch.

His relationship with his father was as if they were co-workers, especially after he betrayed his mother. His relationship with his stepmother was worse; a toxic person who only knew how to speak ill of others . And her relationship with her sister... She didn't like him very much.

'It seems that we will never have a healthy relationship, nor being a real family.'

It was a sad situation. As soon as he finished brushing, like any Brazilian who had the habit of brush your teeth after waking up and eating and then brushing them again, I went to the fridge and opened the freezer, taking out a can of milk. Then he picked up a spoon, shook it and went to the bedroom.

So, while the girl was eating the milk, he turned on a computer that, 400 years ago, would have been incredibly advanced. But here, it was a weaker day.

As I had finished the game "doomed to hypocrisy" I decided to replay it... Or at least enjoy it a little before my deceitful sister One of the reasons I didn't finish the game in less time was because of school and also her.

This game didn't take that long, but only 4 months if you played for 10 hours a day. But as I could only play a little in the morning and had to answer homework, as well as download some data, I couldn't close it quickly.

Well, 400 years ago, so that humanity would "become equal to the processing capacity of an android, they had to implant a chip and make some genetic changes.

He looked at his poor computer screen.

[fated hypocrisy is getting an update. Do you want an update?]

-yes

-No

He immediately chose yes, and a loading screen began.

It took a long time, and when Chosua least noticed, the girl ran out of milk, but at least she had already finished loading.

Joshua got up, and when he was about to leave his room, a gunshot sounded and a bullet pierced his brain. He didn't even have time to understand what happened when he fell to the ground with a hole in his head, and just hit his head between the separation of the floor and the wall.

This just made things worse, hurting his head more, causing more and more blood to flow into his head.

Joshua's body was pitiful.

***

First person point of view.*

Joshua William.

FFirst person point of view.*

Joshua Willia

After regaining consciousness, I found myself in the purest state of rationalit

Well, it was just my mistake, as I could still feel emotions. Includingy.

I thought about the thing that that I died, and apparently it was a stray bullet.

What shit. Even though I lived in a favela, I never thought this would happen to me.

Well, whatever. Now all I can do is simply accept death.

Denying reality only harms yourself. We must accept and think of a way to solve the problems that appear in front of us without despairing.

Everything was dark. I didn't feel anything physically, I didn't see anything, and I was getting bored after spending time here. 

I remembered my sister. She was beautiful, but very proud. So to provoke me sometimes, I called her...

"Ugly and stupid, lol"

A light suddenly appeared and I heard small murmurs. The light started to Louder to the point of blinding me, and the strange noises turned into murmurs. It was another dialect, but I could understand it. 

""Do you think I'm a joke to you?!"

When my vision cleared, it was still blurry. A girl who looked to be 15 years old looked at me angril. Guards were around him.

"What?" I murmured, but she just looked therey.

She seemed to get even angrier, And he ordered a guard to punch me.. I was still disoriented, so I had no way to defend myself, other than that I had a strange sensation that my body was of a 14 year old too.

The guard came at me.

1