Forbidden Desire
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A while has passed before any updates are made, Emeralda has been sitting there for about an hour before she hears the clacking of the door. Lucius walks in casually, yet kind of cold... He is alone though, he makes his way til he is about 2 feet away from Emeralda, with a discerning look on his face she is immediately shifting in place. 

"Emeralda, first things first, the kiss was a mistake. It'll never happen again, I... I can't go getting involved with your .. kind."

He immediately takes notice, not that he cares, his outlook on fairies leaves a bitter taste just from the thought of them. Not from any actual interactions, it was how he was brought up. The stories of ancient battles and feuds have clouded his judgment. He had a moment of weakness but Adrian brought him back to his senses. Emeralda is a bit heart broken, sure she had those very same stories, but she could never hate another living being.

She really was pure lightness, and him, he was pure darkness. Dark in the mind, body and soul, broken from the fighting and chaos his life consisted of. 

"I can't let a beautiful face fool me into whatever trick your playing, but there is something of utmost importance we need to discuss..." Lucius says but Emeralda is fuming by this point. 

"Excuse me, you brought me here, I didn't ask to be here. Don't accuse me of playing games when you're the one who likes to kiss girls then do what you're doing right now!" Emeralda spit out like venom. 

She continued, "You're a real piece of work you know that, maybe the stories I hear of you are true. Incapable of a warm thought or even love, not caring about anyone but yourselves.... I should've just left the moment you told me who you were. I should've never have given you the benefit of the doubt!"

"Fairies are the traitors, stealing our..... you know what fine. Let me tell you Adrian came then you can leave for all I care."

With a few intense moments, he goes on to say that a few of his fellows have had their own incidents like we had. Frost creature of all kinds, pushing boundaries, they all find it off putting that a majority of the creatures aren't naturally frost beings. Getting at the fact someone very powerful is changing them, giving them missions, the only part they can't figure out is who and why.

"There's only 1 being I know who is powerful enough and who would be pissed enough to do this..... Wintessa, the ice queen, she's probably more hateful and spiteful than even you!" Emeralda says bitterly.

Lucius does not find her remark in the least bit humorous. With the vibes between them teeter on pure lust and hatred they have no choice but to try and figure out the next step. The ice queen out for vengeance is harmful to both of them and they know it. 

"I need to get word to the elders, before it's too late ..... " Emeralda cries out. Lucius gives her a nod, "I'll escort you, I can't take chance you're plotting, and you'll be my shield!"

"Absolutely fucking not! I refuse to bring you into my homeland, my kingdom may not be filled with the greatest of people but I will not corrupt it with your fuckery" Emeralda protested. Lucius' face shifts into a grin, he finds this statement humorous. 

"It's not like you have a choice, agree or stay here until you agree, I'm sure your citizens will be fine" 

"You don't scare me Lucius, you know I'm magical, you've seen it. You can't keep me here!" 

"I'm not keeping you here, You're keeping yourself here. Just agree, and things will work out just fine"

"And if I refuse? You'll never find the village without me and even if you did my people don't treat intruders too well"

"Yes, a fairy flaw, and you say us vamps are unreasonable people."

Emeralda stands up and pushes Lucius out of her way, making her way towards the door, Lucius snaps his fingers and the door slams shut, so close to her face she can almost feel the wood glide across her pointed nose.

Emeralda turns around, angrily walks back to him, Absolutely fuming at this point! She's right in front of him the two of them having a staring contest. Lucius is cool and nonchalant, Emeralda is almost smoking from her ears.

Emeralda lifts her arms to use her magic but before she can Lucius spins her around binding her so close to him, so tight she can feel the very outline of his body. Lucius leans down to whisper in her ear...

"Keep playing games with me, you'll be mine forever, I don't take kindly to threats! I'd hate for a little pompous shit like you to get more than she bargained for." Lucius says as she squirms to free herself to no success. Lucius tightens his grip or her upheld wrist as he growls a low chuckle.

Emeralda isn't scared she's hot and bothered, she's toying with him. She's not sure if she can take him but she does know she'd give him a run for his money. He seems to like her struggling against him, she can feel it.

"Let me go" Emeralda says though she'd never admit she's loving this probably as much as him. "No, princess, do you even know the meaning?" Emeralda antagonizes Lucius with a few more statements, One stating his body is betraying him.

"What do expect, I am a man. Just because your kind are an insufferable bunch doesn't mean there's no beauty. If you were a vampire, you'd be mine. And only mine. And you'd enjoy every moment of it!" Just the thought of that gives Emeralda goosebumps, a shiver right down to her thighs. She pressed back against him and replies "Fairies like to fuck too you know!"

With a loud laugh Lucius responds "Yeah like a virgin like you would know anything of the sort!" Emeralda rolls her eyes to his remark. It's not like she hasn't wanted to but all the suitors in the kingdom were just ... nothing that she wanted. She had a different craving, a craving for a man like Lucius! 

As much as she doesn't want to admit it she's into the darkness, she isn't darkness but something deep inside her needs it. 

"You could change it you know" Emeralda tells Lucius. 

"Oh you'd let a corrupted darkness in you, but not your kingdom. You're fucked up princess!"

"Scared?" Emeralda teases. Before she can even spit out another word Lucius has her turned and pressed against the wall. With adrenaline building her scent is betraying her. He knows!

Lucius leans down to her neck, her wrists still bound in his, with his other hand he moves her hair to one side and begins drinking her scent in again. A sweet floral scent. He slides his hand down her front, down til he reaches the her breasts, as he toys and teases Emeralda's breath quickens. She closes her eyes and starts biting her lip.

With a quick motion Lucius begins nibbling on her neck, not too much as to not lose control, More than he already has. He knows he's in too deep right now but he let's his thoughts go, he gives into his forbidden desire.

His grip loosened just enough for Emeralda to turn around, she's now face to face with this tempting darkness. Without a second more he grabs her face and kisses her, their tongues dancing in the font of lust, pure lust, so strong neither of them care that they are enemies, or that there's a serious threat coming their way. 

In one quick motion he swoops her up as she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Lucius graciously carries her to the bed, leaning over her, he begins to unbutton her dress, one by one, slowly, seductively. 

"You know if we do this we'll be tied forever" Lucius said.

"I don't care Lucius, I'm ready" 

Emeralda replied dryly, the future was never a big concern for her. Probably why even as a fairy she never connected with her people. She needed an actual connection and she wasn't going to get it from the fairy folk. 

1