Chapter 5: An ubermensch needs not be german
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, the fact that the paper containing my medical data would also contain the information that it did on the other side is confusing.
Such a situation is even more confusing if the blonde lady had the paper only to frighten me.
So it is either her mistake, or its a subtle way to give me information…
Either way, I devoured the content on the other side of the paper.
After all, it contained some information on my superpower.
It was very formally arranged though, and many areas were written in such a way that seemed to suggest that it was not complete.
Which I understand, as mere lab scans probably aren’t worth shit when compared to tests in the field.
So, to summarize the other side of the paper, it basically said,” This motherfucker is strong as fuck and durable as fuck, bro we needed to use an ungodly amount of unpublished drugs to keep him down for only seven day.”
And some other information I found interesting.
Like the fact that the only reason I got wounded by the guns was the fact that my body was yet to fully become superhuman.
Heh… I am the true ubermensch! Not some german…
Or not. I mean I follow the natural laws of the Lord in heaven, or I at least try to follow them.
An german is an ungodly creature that unknowingly obeys the Devil while trying to be free from influence. I am not a german.
At any rate, I am now apparently immune to small arms fire, and may end up immune to other forms of weapons eventually.
Or I am already immune to them, but have yet to test the immunity to prove it.
But I basically am a superhuman in flesh, with my body being very quick to adapt to any threat I might experience.
That is quite good… The great I is no magician!
Fuck those bastards.
Hmm… if I am merely a superior being on a genetic level, does that mean that magicians don’t exist?
I hope not. It would be weird to have some magic bullshit genes.
Not only weird, but also quite unexplainable.
A body able to withstand gunfire and that shit is more explainable than say… A girl with the ability to grow wings and use them to do magic bullshit with the power of whatever the force is necessary.
Or magic ice powers.
Imagine that bullshit.
I’d be cool, but I would still be bullshit.
At any rate, what I find very cool is that I recovered from the bullet wounds in only a night.
Supreme regenerative powers! Hell yeah baby!
“Wait,” I said out loud to no one in particular,” what the fuck am I supposed to do now?”
Now that’s a fucking question if I ever heard one.
What to do, what to do is the question of my current experience.
Hmm…
Well, I have some super regeneration powers, so I guess I’ll do push ups.
So I took off the Greek philosopher robes that I wore, and in my utter nakedness I started doing push ups.
Yet the first thing I noticed was that they were extraordinarily easy…
Well… I guess some body weight exercises won’t be very useful for strength gain anymore…
But what else is there to do?
So I simply started doing a harder variation.
*
* POV CHANGE
*
Clap… Clap… Clap… Clap…
As the fat man Liu Bosheng watched the camera of a naked Fu Sheng doing clapping push ups, he wondered where did it all go wrong.
When was the moment that he began being okay with watching a naked foreigner doing clapping push up? Why did he even join such a job?
Taking a deep breath up his nostrils, after but a second Liu Bosheng gave a deep sigh.
‘I can’t even put on any music…”
So Liu Bosheng could only listen to the rhythmical clapping as he wished to unsubscribe from the shitty service that living was.
But just as Liu Bosheng thought of that, an middle aged man in a suit walked into the camera watching room.
“Xiao Sheng,” the man said,” What is the individual doing?”
Liu Bosheng stood up in surprise, as he was zoned out.
“Sir,” Liu Bosheng said,” The individual has been doing clapping push ups!”
The middle aged man stroked his chin as he pondered about something for a second.
He received the reports of the blonde lady about Fu Sheng’s behavior.
And it surprised him.
But from it he understood that it either was due to their failure to get a girl matching Fu Sheng’s taste, or it was in the approach.
‘Well,” the middle aged man thought,’ It was my fault for sending a girl inexperienced in talking to straight men of steel…’
Now, he didn’t mean it as some sort of great compliment.
While straight man referred to a man who is heterosexual, in the third greatest country of all time it became a phrase denoting dense, low EQ men.
Indeed, due to the sad reality of our times, many men would act overly agreeably towards the blonde lady, even if it was so obvious that she didn’t have their best interest in mind.
So Fu Sheng, who basically kicked her out of a room he didn’t even own, was somewhat of an outlier.
Thus, the middle aged man decided to take the matters into his own hands.
He saw the reports of the medical check up that was done on Fu Sheng. He knew that Fu Sheng had great potential to work for the legion.
But now, how was he supposed to talk to Fu Sheng?
Since the blonde lady didn’t succeed in her mission of making him join them, even at the pain of death, what could actually make Fu Sheng join?
His answer was rather vague, so it was very possible for him to want to join. Yet they didn’t meet the necessary conditions for that.
Now, one would imagine that they could just kill him and that’s that, but Fu Sheng had an extraordinarily resilient body.
And body based superpowers, unlike what one would expect, were rather rare.
Or more specifically, bodily superpowers that had great innate strength and potential were rare.
Most people who had a supernatural physique were only strong enough to form a hyper-elite military unit.
While that might seem very strong, most of those would get destroyed should they face a truly strong person with… for example elemental superpowers.
Thus, Fu Sheng was important, as they may be able to breed new superhumans using him…
Yet just as the middle aged man thought of this, he heard a scream of “Eureka!” coming from the computer, knocking Liu Bosheng to the ground.
‘Nothing must happen to him!’ the middle aged man thought as he rushed to Fu Sheng’s room.

0