Chapter 8 – Bath time
1.5k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orok hurriedly drags Nova by her hand towards the bathroom. Across the pleasantly decorated small room there is a standing mirror, a comfortable latrine, and a big bathtub already filled to the brim with hot steamy water.

The orc ambassador removes his clothes and then quickly undresses his elf slave, keeping her choker on, of course. There is no word other than 'obscene' to describe the difference between the two naked bodies, one purely feminine and elegant while the other exudes raw animalistic masculinity. The large semi-hard orcish tool between the ambassador's legs powerfully slaps against his thighs with every small movement as he grabs a bar of soap from a nearby cabinet of hygiene tools. "C-can you stop that?" Nova furiously blushes, scrunching her button nose.

"What...?" Orok raises an eyebrow, shaking his hips from left to right and making his cock swing around even harder. Nova lets out a little whimper as the loud claps of flesh against flesh reach her pointed ears. "You mean this?"

"You know it makes me feel weird when it... wobbles around like that..." Nova sighs, trying to avoid gazing down at the huge shaft, face red, sweat dripping through her forehead.

"It makes you horny! Gahahaha!" The orc laughs, cock growing even bigger as it fully hardens and reaches its true size. He grabs one of the elf's small bubbly asscheeks with his free hand and roughly presses her bare body close against his own. Her soft fair skin contrasting lewdly against his dark-green color...

"S-shut up!" Nova whines, trying to remove the strong hand groping her butt. "That... huge d-disgusting thing... w-would never-" She heatedly stumbles over her words, her slurred speech interrupted as the orc suddenly starts clapping his shaft against her cute flat stomach. "H-HEY!" She yelps, unable to stop her juices of arousal from dripping down through the inner part of her thighs.

"Gaha, tummy~!" Orok giggles like an idiot, bullying the elf's tum with his dick... Overwhelmed by the molten hot, bigger-than-her-forearm shaft tapping against her tummy, Nova firmly shuts her eyes and lets her mouth hang open in a silent scream as her skinny knees buckle together from a naughty shame-gasm, squirting violently into the floor. "Gahaha, someone will have to clean that later." The orc proudly points at the humiliating puddle between the elf's tiny shaking feet.

Nova tiredly gasps for air, her limp body only kept in place by the strong grip of the orc's hand on her buttcheek. "shtupid orc." She softly hums between breaths.

"That's me! Now let's soap you up!"

Nova sits on the edge of the bathtub as the orc happily rubs his soapy hands all over her slender legs, making them glisten with foam. "Stand, slave." He commands, Nova annoyedly rolls her eyes and stands up as prompted. Orok's pair of huge green hands slide across her hips and small waist, caressing every bit of skin on her stomach, then moving upwards to her small, perky pair of tits...

Nova lets out a tiny gasp as her master roughly squeezes her soft breasts, palms sinking into the modest amount of boob flesh and massaging in circular motions. Nova tries to keep a cold unflinching expression, but this proves impossible as the orc starts rubbing and softly pinching her bubblegum pink, puffy nipples. "Hnnng! D-don't do that, they are sensitive..." She moans out, biting on her lower lip.

The orc chuckles and leaves her chest alone for now, grabbing both of her arms and pulling them up over her head. "Keep them up like that." He orders, then starts thoroughly soaping her hairless underarms. "Woah, even your armpits are erotic! So soft, and smooth, and delicate..."

"W-what are you even talking about?"

"Pitpussy." He simply says, playing with the elf's cute armpits, stretching its rosy glistening skin with two of his fingers until it actually resembles the shape of a cunt. "Gahahahaha!"

"That has to be one of the creepiest things you've ever done..." Nova embarrassedly sighs, still obediently keeping her arms up.

Once Orok finally gets tired of playing with the... uhm... pitpussy, he orders Nova to turn around with a twirl of his finger. The elf obeys.

He then meticulously soaps her back and narrow shoulders, trailing his hands down over her spine until reaching her butt. Perverted smirk fixed on his lips as he gropes the round asscheeks, taking his time making sure every inch of jiggly flesh is covered with foam.

Before finishing, he suddenly grabs a handful of each cheek and roughly spreads her ass, exposing both of Nova's claimed holes. "No matter how hard I fuck you, you stay as tight as a virgin!" He exclaims, contently inspecting the tiny asshole and perfect elven cunt he utterly owns. "Gahaha, that's because elf guys have really tiny cocks, right? So elf girls need to always keep themselves extra tight to get them to cum..."

"T-that's absolutely false! Where did you even hear that crap?" Nova angrily says, her face completely red as she is casually inspected like a piece of meat.

"In a tavern, I think. It made sense." He lets go of the elf's butt, taking a step back. "But anyways, now it's your turn to soap me! Use your body."

"Ugh, fine..." Nova sighs, gingerly approaching the orc and tightly squishing her front against his, using her own torso like a bar of soap. Her small tits rub in circles across the orc's stomach, leaving foamy trails all over his green skin. "T-this is so degrading." She softly whimpers, standing on her tip-toes and using her hands to distribute the foam all across Orok's broad chest and shoulders.

The orc relaxedly enjoys the massage. "That's a good girl." He grunts. "Now do my back."

"Tch." Nova irritatedly clicks her tongue, moving behind the orc and repeating the process all over his muscular back, holding her master and rubbing herself all over him... The elf then squats, furious look on her face as she soaps up the orc's buttcheeks, continuing down across his legs, caressing his strong thighs and calves. "Alright, done."

"Gahaha, you are forgetting the most important part!" Orok spreads his legs, giving the elf enough space to crawl between them. "Go on."

Nova deeply sighs, hesitantly letting the pair of massive, musky, orcish cumtank balls rest over her open palms. Her slender fingers roll over the soft, squishy skin, obediently massaging the nuts until they are shining with soap. She nervously gulps, feeling them get even fuller under her touch...

Once the pair of balls are properly taken care of, the girl's attention shifts to Orok's gigantic piece of fuckmeat. She needs to use both of her small hands to handle it, her fingers not able to completely wrap around the oversized tool. "This... horrible thing..." Nova heatedly mumbles to herself, glistening pair of balls swinging right in front of her eyes as she strokes foam all over the orc's length. "B-big stupid disgusting thing..." The elf continues, face as crimson-colored as a tomato, pupils slightly dilated and pointy ears lowering.

"Okay, enough!" Orok exclaims after a couple of minutes, both of them now completely soaped all over. The orc moves towards the bathtub and quickly gets inside it, letting out a satisfied groan of pleasure as he immerses himself in the hot water. "Gahaha! This feels great! Come here, Nova."

The elf enters the tub with her master, lying on top of his way bigger body, her back pressed against his front as they both enjoy the water. Orok places one hand on the girl's stomach and holds her even closer against him, gently washing her silver hair with the other... Nova is completely mortified about how comfortable and relaxed she feels, embarrassedly closing her eyes and letting her head rest back against the orc's chest, using it as a pillow.

 


 

A pair of hours go on, the sky gradually darkening outside as the afternoon approaches. Nova sits crosslegged, wearing just her underwear, softly brushing her clean, sweet-smelling hair as she looks through one of the windows.

"Hey, where did you put my manga collection?" Orok frenetically searches through the room, wearing just a pair of briefs.

"Your what...?" The elf looks back over her shoulder in the direction of her master. "Oh, right. Those weird kitsune porn books you like..."

"It's not just porn! If it was just porn, then it would be a simple hentai collection." Orok quickly says, offendedly crossing his arms. "And they are not weird, they are really cool and artistic... I don't call those board games you like 'weird', right? So don't say that about my manga."

"But you do! You call me a dork and a nerd all the time for liking those!" Nova frowns, accusingly pointing at the orc with her hairbrush.

"...Gahaha, yeah. I do that a lot." He chuckles. "Anyways, where is my manga?"

"You ordered me not to pack anything, remember? You were so excited to come here, you wanted to leave as soon as possible." She simply says, continuing to brush down her hair. "Our things are still in Garro."

"What?!"

"Uh-huh. I tried to tell you we should at least grab a few things before leaving but you just laughed and started... fondling my ears..." Nova sighs, putting down her brush and adjusting her squared glasses. "Now this will teach you to start paying more attention to what I say."

The orc defeatedly sits on the edge of the bed, resting his forearms over his knees. Miserable expression growing on his face as he looks at the elf with sad puppy eyes. "Hope my manga is okay..."

What Nova thought would be satisfying to watch... was actually starting to make her feel a bit bad. She rolls her eyes, walking to her master and sitting next to him, comfortingly patting his shoulder. "I'm sure it is. Don't be a crybaby." She softly says, pondering on her own collection of tabletop role-playing games and player guides... there is no way someone would try to steal those, right...?

Then, a few knocks on the door of the suite suddenly interrupt the worried couple...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

28