Chapter 16 – New allies!?
1.1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A couple of creampies later, Orok switches positions, lying on top of a lustful succubus and frenetically thrusting his hips up and down. The shortstack completely squished under the orc's weight, yet she doesn't seem to mind at all, repeatedly cumming her brains out as she tries to hold him even closer with each of her limbs and tail.

Suddenly, a succubus from the active spectator circle decides to swiftly jump over him, hugging his pistoning body from behind and desperately humping the muscles of his strong back. Then, another one quickly slides down between his legs to lick and kiss his heavy balls as they slap against the girl being fucked. And finally, a third girl, laying on top of the ball worshipper, eagerly slurps on the orc's asshole like her entire life depended on it...

While the indecent scene continues, the freed slaves stealthily make their way from the rocky tunnels towards the main area, carefully staying on the shadowy spots as they crouch towards the nearby exit... yet the exaggerated scent of sex combined with the ear-shattering screams and squishy sounds certainly manage to stun them for a pair of moments.

"Should we... help him?" One of them whispers, pointing at the pile of sweaty bodies in the center of the area, the orc barely visible under

them.

"Are you kidding? There are too many, they would paralyze us and throw us back in that damn cell." The man next to him whispers, firmly gripping the stolen spear in his hand. "He wanted this... Let him die on his own terms."

The four men sigh, respectfully nodding in the orc's direction before continuing towards the exit of the cave...

"Cumming!" Orok yells, sliding his hips all the way down and unloading his balls into the joyful girl below... The succubus pleasuring his nuts devotedly tries to fit both of the heavy orbs inside her mouth, while the one on his ass makes a mess of foamy saliva between his buttcheeks. Behind him, the energetic one humping his back amusedly giggles, caressing his arms and planting sweet kisses all over his neck and shoulders as he breeds yet another pussy.

 


 

Nova and the knight guiding her finally come to a stop in front of a large wooden door covered in a bunch of different glowing runes, making it obvious that some sort of enchantment has been put on it... Ser Frederik smiles at his companion before lifting his hand in front of the door and making a circular motion with it, the entrance to the lab instantly sliding open on its own. "After you." He politely gestures at Nova to step forward.

The elf gingerly enters the laboratory of the court sorceress, her hands timidly folded on her front as she looks around the restricted place. The room filled to the brim with all sorts of elixirs, scrolls, and enchanted trinkets scattered around various shelves and display cases. A large desk lays on the back of the room with a giant tome on top of it, full of diverse incantations and recipes of different natures. Next to the desk is positioned a huge dark iron cauldron and a gigantic collection of ingredients, seemingly where Grace brews her magical potions... The lab obsessively organized and kept in a perfect state, runes similar to the ones that were on the protected door spread all across the floor and the walls.

"Let's see... I think it was here..." The knight mumbles to himself, opening up a nearby drawer and rummaging through it.

Meanwhile, Nova curiously examines the magical artifacts neatly laid one next to the other. A transparent skull with purple amethyst eyes, an ornate bronze goblet with strange inscriptions, a fossilized chunk of enchanted ironwood... the elf then slowly trails her fingers across the magical slave choker wrapped around her neck... Maybe the binding spell can somehow be removed with the sorceress assistance? But... Grace really doesn't seem like the helping type... And if she actually manages to free herself from the collar, then... where would she even go...?

 


 

Orok, now standing up, eagerly drinks fresh water from a deep wooden cup with one hand, while roughly using a succubus as a living onahole with the other... Keeping a strong grip on her neck and vigorously using her small curvy body to jerk himself off.

The girl absolutely melts, her arms and legs limply dangling in the air. "Hah! Faaaah~ Yesssssshhh~ Cockkk! Cock cock cock!" She idiotically moans out, tongue rolling out of her mouth. Her fat, hanging titties wildly swing around with every movement of her body, making loud fleshy claps as they violently slap together. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" The girl-turned-fucktoy screams as loud as she can, desperately cumming on the huge cock.

While the orc fucks, the succubus who was rimming him before keeps herself dutifully latched against his behind, pretty face still buried between his asscheeks and wetly slurping as she caresses Orok's full balls. Spit freely dripping over her chest and trailing down across her tummy and pubic mound.

Fully hydrated, the orc carelessly tosses the empty cup away. Both hands now on the girl's throat, strongly choking her while making her entire body bob on his shaft. He lets out a deep groan of pleasure, throwing his head back and pumping hot, thick cum for the seventh or eighth time in the day. He already lost count...

Orok makes sure everything inside his churning nuts flows into the girl, then carelessly lets her slide off his dick. The succubus lands on the rug below, instantly getting on her back and lifting her thick legs up in the air so the sperm doesn't leak out, contently humming as she caresses her gaping, well fucked cunny.

On a very short distance, the group of succubi who haven't yet been creampied start athletically jumping one on top of the other like cheerleaders, stacking themselves and presenting their juicy behinds and hungry holes in some sort of 'booty tower'. The excess of curves and glistening, soft, jiggly assflesh squished together making it quite a sight to behold.

The orc ambassador looks at the piece of lewd architecture with an excited grin. His cock, completely bathed in juices, loudly slaps against his thighs as he hurries towards it...

 


 

"Found it." Frederik interrupts the girl's line of thought, handing her a large jar of black ink.

Nova grabs it with a soft smile, giving the man a grateful nod. "W-woah, this is... way more than I expected. Thank you." She chuckles. "You are very kind."

"I have a weak spot for elves." The knight laughs, searching for something inside his pocket. "And by the way... I wanted to give you a little present..."

"Huh? A present?" Nova's eyebrows raise in surprise as the knight gives her some kind of small, translucent red stone. A little bigger than a coin, a pleasant warmth emanating from it as it rests over the elf's palm. "What's this?"

"It's a 'phoenix eye'. One of the rarest type of crystals in the world... It only grows at very high temperatures, this one was found near a volcano." He explains, taking a step further toward the elf. "If you pay attention, you can still see all the heat and energy it contains..."

Nova quickly does as prompted, holding the crystal between two of her fingers and taking a very close look at it. "W-woah..." She amazedly gasps as she sees the gorgeous show of tiny powerful flames erratically clashing together inside the transparent, crimson walls of the crystal. "This... I-I can't accept this..."

While the elf concentratedly gazes at the gift, Frederik discretely slides his wedding ring off his finger... "Yes, you can. I want you to have it." He smiles, gently caressing the elf's cheek, his face slowly moving closer and closer to hers. "It's as beautiful as you are..."

"I... uh..." Nova freezes, face fully red and amber eyes wide open as the man's lips start making their way towards her own trembling pair. "S-ser...?"

 


 

"Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm... d-dying...!" The orc ambassador pants, completely covered in sweat and other kinds of fluids as he exhaustedly lays on top of the pile of satisfied succubi. His spent cock resting against his thigh, yet he can't feel it... He actually isn't able to feel anything below the waist... the effects of the potion now gone. "W-worth it, though." He still chuckles between desperate gulps of air.

"Yo, this was the best breeding session of my life~!" One of the succubi giggles, hugging the orc close. "You definitely got all of us pregnant."

"Uh-huh! I can already feel your sperm gangbanging my eggs~!" Another one purrs, giving the limp shaft between his legs a loving kiss. "Thanks for breeding me, Mr. Cock!"

"And thanks to you too, Mr. Balls!" Pigtails exclaim, clinging to one of Orok's legs and pressing her face close against the emptied-out pair of nuts, lewdly rolling her tongue against them.

"Y-you... are... w-welcome." He struggles to talk, taking a long moment to rest on the soft, tender bodies and try to regain his breath. "But now that we had fun... I need you girls to stop stealing and kidnapping people."

"B-but... but..." The succubus hugging him makes big puppy eyes. "What would we do, then? We'll starve..."

"Uh..." The pondering orc idly squeezes a pair of tits as he thinks really hard, suddenly getting an idea. "I know! You can sell those amazing potions you make! You'll get rich in no time."

"That's... Hey, that's a great idea! We never thought of that." The succubus perks up, brightly smiling. "You are really smart!"

"Gahaha, I know! I'm a genius!"

"But we will still need to kidnap people..." Pigtails interrupts, her voice muffled by the heavy ballsack against her lips. "...I think I saw the other guys escape."

"And you didn't say anything?" Another succubus frowns.

"I didn't want to kill the mood..."

"Hey, no need to kidnap people anymore. We have him! ...Because you are staying, right?" The puppy-eyed succubus makes them even bigger and more pleading.

"I'm sorry, I actually need to go..." The orc sighs.

A collective, disappointed 'Aww...' from every girl in the cave floods the area. "B-but we kidnapped you, dude... you can't leave..." One of them holds back tears, clutching to him as close as possible.

Orok makes a few seconds of silence, before smirking and loudly laughing. "Gahaha, don't worry! Because I just got another amazing idea!"

'Huh?' All the girls murmur at the same time, looking at him with extreme attention.

"Back in Garro, I spent a really long time working in a mercenary group. Some of the orcs I've met there are complete deadbeats who would love the idea of simply being sex slaves and relaxing while getting free food and pussy! I'll write them a letter and tell them to come here."

"A-and they are all as big as you!?" Pigtails hurriedly ask, her eyes shining.

"Gahaha, not as big as this hyper weapon! But yeah, orcs are pretty huge."

The succubi excitedly look at each other, huge smiles on their faces. "We'll miss you a lot, though!"

"I'll try to visit! And I'll make sure to bring my own slave sometime, bet she would love to see me fuck all of you."

"Oh-hoho, that lucky girl~!"

After his legs start working again, Orok dresses himself and recovers his horse. The poor battered animal remains a bit dazed, glaring at the orc as they stand outside the cave. "Don't look at me like that, I've already told you I'm sorry..." He sighs, trying to pat his head, yet the horse angrily huffs and pushes his hand away. "Gah, screw you too, then! Jeez..."

"Yo! Can we talk?" A throaty, laid-back voice suddenly says. The source of it, a succubus that runs out of the cave and stops in front of the orc ambassador. "Got a proposition for you~."

At a height of no more than four feet five, like the rest of her friends, the succubus also sports the same voluptuous body type, with gigantically lewd milkers, a squeezable waist, and wide thighs and hips. Her skin still flushed and sweaty from the steamy reverse gangbang, orcish cum rushing through her legs. She has pointy ears, plump lips curved in a smile, and shoulder-long, light-pink wavy hair that completely covers her eyes and makes it a puzzle to know how is she even able to look at her surroundings.

She wears an undersized black bra and a tiny string thong of the same color, showing off a vulgar amount of cleavage and her cute, pudgy tummy. Her thick legs are covered with high socks and her arms with long fingerless gloves. She has black horns on top of her head, bat-like wings coming out of her back that don't serve any kind of purpose besides looking cool, and a heart-shaped tail that energetically swats from left to right.

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

30