Chapter 17 – Triumphal return
904 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shocked Nova sees the man's lips approaching, letting out a nervous whimper as she instinctively turns her head to the side, causing the kiss to chastely land on her cheek. "I... I'm sorry, but..." She stumbles over her words.

The elf's consciousness angrily scolds her. Why the hell did she do that...? He is such a handsome and well-mannered knight, he gave her a wonderful gift, he must be the dream man of so many girls... Then why doesn't she feel sexually attracted to him...? I-It must be the choker's fault, right? This stupid choker! It completely rewired her brain... That ugly disgusting fat stupid orc fucks every woman he meets, yet she isn't even able to bring herself to accept a kiss... Ugh!

Frederik lets out a sigh of disappointment, yet forces a polite smile. "It's okay." He takes a step back, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

An uncomfortable silence forms between the pair, Nova opens her mouth to say something, yet quickly shuts it again, staying quiet for another pair of moments before finally getting the courage to speak. "I-I should get going. Thank you for the ink, a-and the gift...!" She gives the man a respectful bow, heels clicking against the floor as she hurriedly leaves the lab.

 


 

"So you want to come with me?"

"Yup~! Is that okay?" The pink-haired succubus smiles, relaxedly stretching her arms behind her head.

"Sure! But won't your friends miss you?"

"Naaah, don't think so. To be honest... I'm kinda useless here." She lowers her voice tone to a whisper before saying her next sentence. "I actually can't get pregnant."

"Gahaha, yet you still got me to cum inside you..." The orc amusedly says.

"Well, duh~ I still love creampies!" She giggles, using her palm to wipe the sperm running down her thighs, and then eagerly licks it clean. "And the girls are nice enough to let me participate in the breeding sessions, but most of the time I feel like I'm intruding, you know?"

"Intruding?"

"Yeah, succubi don't live very long, so we need to breed as much as possible to not go extinct... And since I'm not able to breed, I'm pretty much stealing cum from my friends..." She sighs, yet quickly regains her usual sassy smirk. "But anyways, I'm also looking forward to help in that 'potion selling' stuff you mentioned! ...Do you have any idea where I can start?"

"...Actually, I do! There is an old fart I have to talk to. He controls trading or something like that, bet he can help!" The orc says, excitedly starting to move towards his resting horse. "Let's go!"

"Wait! I don't know your name yet."

"Oh, right. I'm Orok."

"Nice to meet you, Orok~." The girl makes a little playful curtsy. "Succubi don't really have names so... I know, you pick one for me!"

"Huh..." The orc looks at the succubus from head to toe, scratching his chin. "What about 'Fat-Tits'?"

"Well, I like it, but..." She rests her hands over her hips, tilting her head to the side. "Something more subtle, maybe?"

"Hmmmm..." The orc continues pondering, the horse standing next to him annoyedly rolls its eyes. "Then what about... 'Pink'? It's cute, isn't it?"

"Waaaaah! Dude... I love it!" Pink gasps, excitedly covering her mouth with her palms.

"Pink it is, then, Gahaha! Nice to meet you."

 


 

Inside his office in the merchant's guild building, Amadeus sits in front of a desk full of paperwork. The elderly man yawns, cracking his knuckles and tiredly sighing. But before he is even able to grab his trusty quill, the door of his office rudely swings open with a slam.

"Hello! I've returned from my adventure! Gahahaha." The orc ambassador obnoxiously exclaims as he enters the room, his succubus companion amusedly giggling as she hurries behind him.

The man bounces on his seat in utter surprise, clutching his chest and trying to control his pounding heart. "A-ambassador..." He gasps.

"The succubi won't bother you anymore! We've come to an agreement." He continues.

"That's right! We've been bad girls, sowwy~." Pink says in an innocent, child-like voice tone, pouting her lips. "We won't steal anymore, pinky promise!" She lays over her stomach on top of the man's desk and pushes her pinky finger towards him.

Amadeus tries to regain his breath, looking at the playful, harmless succubus with a distrustful frown. "Please... Please get down from my desk." He huffs.

Pink chuckles, sliding backwards and landing on her feet again, clinging to the orc's side... The merchant's guild leader seems now to have recovered from the shock, adjusting his posture over his seat and clearing his throat, focusing his attention on the orc. "...Ambassador, I thank you. You saved me a gigantic headache. If you need something, just ask."

"Well, I think I could use some money as a reward..."

"Of course." He nods, searching inside one of the drawers of his desk and grabbing a large linen bag full of golden coins. "Here you go. I think this is an acceptable sum."

"Nice!" Orok snatches the money and stores it in his pocket. "Do you happen to have any other problem involving cute girls that need to be solved? Gahahaha."

"...Not at the moment, no." Amadeus raises an eyebrow.

"Aww, that's too bad." He snorts. "Anyways. My friend here wanted to discuss something with you."

"Your... friend...?" The elderly man confusedly switches his gaze down toward the shortstack. "The succubus?"

"Yeah! Look at this, gramps!" Pink exclaims, quickly placing a glass vial filled with pink liquid over the man's desk. "Boom!"

"...A potion?"

"Not just a potion. A succubi potion." She grins. "No one knows how to make them, just us. And we are looking to start selling them!"

Amadeus carefully grabs the small flask, giving it a close look. "Interesting." He mumbles.

"That one is able to make your cock hard in an instant... Keep it, bet someone your age certainly needs it~" She purrs, the orc next to her loudly laughs.

Amadeus ignores the impertinent comment, placing the potion down on his desk again. "We'll have to discuss it with the court sorceress first... But I guess I can keep this in mind."

"Great! You know where to find my girls, then. They will be happy to answer all of your questions!"

"Without any kind of trick, right?" He cautiously says.

Pink smiles. "Pft, of course! Don't worry, we are changed women now~."

 


 

Nova looks through the window of the suite that she shares with the orc, playing with the crystal that Frederik gave her, anxiously making it roll over her palms as she waits for her master to return... What's taking him so long? Is he... No, that's ridiculous. He just- He is a dumbass that-

The door suddenly opens, the happy-go-lucky Orok enters the room with a huge smile on his face. Nova breathes a sigh of relief... then frowns and crosses her arms. "What took you so long!? You-"

The orc quickly walks in front of her, resting a hand on her lower back and pressing her body close against his much bigger one, forcing his tongue inside her mouth in a passionate kiss. The elf yelps and tries to complain yet the rough kiss completely muffles her, the room drowned in lewd slurping sounds...

"Mwaah~." He is forced to break the kiss for air after another couple of moments, lines of spit still connecting their lips. "I missed you, Nova!"

"You... idiot..." Nova pushes her fogged-up glasses up, her face completely flushed and covered in a coat of sweat.

"Woah! Is that your slave?" The pink-haired succubus, who silently enjoyed the show, approaches the elf. "You are so pretty!" She exclaims, shamelessly groping her slender body. "A bit skinny, though."

"W-what?! Wh-Who are you?!" Nova bewilderedly gasps, trying to get away from the shortstack's lecherous paws. "H-hey!"

"She is Pink, she will be staying with us." Orok says, joining the succubus in the inspection of the elf's body. "And yeah, Nova doesn't eat much, but she has a great ass!" He laughs, heartily grabbing a handful of one of her asscheeks.

"Oh, yeah... Look at this bubble butt..." Pink purrs, giving the cheek not being squeezed by the orc a playful slap. "Nice~."

"L-LET GO OF ME! BOTH OF YOU, STOP!" The exasperated elf loudly yells, furiously throwing her balled-up fists around to escape the relentless fondling...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

24